TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unfortunately, we are looking wooded areas, and anything your going to find out here is not something you want to find," Holly Jenkins said.
Meanwhile, law enforcement officials are keeping a tight lid on their investigation..
[B]Kampfer did say the search in area landfills may not be over yet.

Volunteers will meet again Thursday morning at the Colorado City Civic Center.
Anyone is welcome to come join the search.[/B]

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26545922/detail.html

If a link is not allowed/banned in a post, discussing the content at that link, or how to find the info via google (or other search engine) is also not allowed.

The main thing is BD wasn't put in protective custody.KWIM

Poor DD,I knew it was going to come to that,precious boy.I started thinking about the xbox and from the 911 call obviously SA was quite fond of the xbox.When DD left that night at 9pm,Hailey was playing it,but at 10pm or 11pm Bd said hailey was in her room watching tv.Did SA take it over and she left the livingroom?DD said it was played till around midnight,was SA signed in on his name?BD didn't say SA went to bed and she said Hailey's room was dark,did she not say goodnight to her?What all was going on that night,we might not ever know.

But last night on NG, Billie stated plainly that the xbox was in DD room - while all previous comments indicated it was in the living room. I wonder if she was playing DD room, SA came in there.....took over, made her angry, she went to her room.... I could see a 25 yr old obsessed with video games turning it into a huge fight that turned bad.

If they didn't let kids stay with those parents who have minor drug arrests/histories, there would be precious few kids with parents.

Certainly Grandma would be fine as well imo.

He isn't 5 he is 16, this removal from his parents against his will must be even more traumatic.

IMO

I disagree. And we don't know the drug history is minor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An official says authorities looking for a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl are searching empty buildings and using dogs to scour additional landfills in the area.

City Manager Pete Kampfer in Colorado City said Wednesday that buildings in nearby Scurry and Mitchell counties were included in the search for Hailey Darlene Dunn. He declined to be more specific and wouldn't name additional landfills.

Kampfer has said evidence was found recently at a landfill in Abilene, 70 miles east of Colorado City, where Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28.

http://www.kcbd.com/global/story.asp?s=13871213

:hot: Huff Puff Huff Puff

So, who needs a treadmill? I've spent the last 25 days running after these threads.

I was 2 threads behind but decided to skip ahead ----- and what do I see but that DD has been removed from the home.

I say Tuck & Roll. It's gonna get hot.

Why cant we just go with that DD is in protective custody and quit sleuthing on why DD is not staying somewhere else. We do not need to know anything else.. Okay?

Not okay, no. I don't think there is anything wrong with respectfully discussing what is a pretty big development in this case. Perhaps you could elaborate on why you don't want this to be discussed.

But last night on NG, Billie stated plainly that the xbox was in DD room - while all previous comments indicated it was in the living room. I wonder if she was playing DD room, SA came in there.....took over, made her angry, she went to her room.... I could see a 25 yr old obsessed with video games turning it into a huge fight that turned bad.

BD has said alot of things plainly and alot of things have changed,so I'm hoping at some point we'll hear what happened that night,which I don't know that we ever will.

If they didn't let kids stay with those parents who have minor drug arrests/histories, there would be precious few kids with parents.

Certainly Grandma would be fine as well imo.

He isn't 5 he is 16, this removal from his parents against his will must be even more traumatic.

IMO

We dont know that is was against his will. He may have actually asked LE to help him get out of there. He is 16; he probably seen things we are not privy to. He is putting up with media, LE, strangers in and out, and from what I understand, even crap going on at school. Perhaps this young man WANTED to be moved.

We dont know that is was against his will. He may have actually asked LE to help him get out of there. He is 16; he probably seen things we are not privy to. He is putting up with media, LE, strangers in and out, and from what I understand, even crap going on at school. Perhaps this young man WANTED to be moved.

Good point.

An official says authorities looking for a missing 13-year-old West Texas girl are searching empty buildings and using dogs to scour additional landfills in the area.

City Manager Pete Kampfer in Colorado City said Wednesday that buildings in nearby Scurry and Mitchell counties were included in the search for Hailey Darlene Dunn. He declined to be more specific and wouldn't name additional landfills.

Kampfer has said evidence was found recently at a landfill in Abilene, 70 miles east of Colorado City, where Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28.

http://www.kcbd.com/global/story.asp?s=13871213

Coming together now:

- evidence at landfill
- looking at former friends/acquaintances of SA
- possible DNA collection from SA (speculation)
- DD taken into protective custody

LE is moving forward and tightening the circle here.

We need a social worker to explain it to us.

I work in the the child welfare field, but want to be on the safe side. I have emailed Tricia to verify my info, so I can post according to TOS, regarding a "professional" opinion. I don't want to get into any trouble! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans