TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we can look at all the other missing child cases we follow, and look at the circumstances under which other children are removed from the home.

Along with Sparky Dean's statements and reaction in the presser that we watched live, this action by CPS tells me that LE has strong suspicions in regards to Billie, and this action was for D's protection.

I am just sick over this whole situation. Poor Hailey. Poor D.

ETA: Well I was responding to someone, saved my post because the thread was closing, but it didn't save the person I quoted lol.

I just jump over the fence. This new bombshell has me why????
It don't make sense the brother has family...like the GM , Uncles :waitasec:

I got a feeling everyone better hold on, put your seatbelt on, so you don't get hurt falling off your chair...Like I just did:eek:uch:

Not making sense to me WTH going on?

snip
Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said it is common practice to remove a child when a situation like this occurs, just to protect DD.

Hmmm not a less the parents is a threat.

I could understand this if he was younger but something must had went down and the last few hours for this to happen. IMO

Remember that CD doesn't have his home anymore and is staying with relatives while searching for his daughter night and day with an infant.

I apologize in advance, but I have missed a lot the last few days (why must real life insist on intruding on my WS time??? :maddening: ) lol

When and why does CD not have his home anymore? Did his gf and baby daughter have to move out too?

Thanks for any response! :seeya:

We dont know that is was against his will. He may have actually asked LE to help him get out of there. He is 16; he probably seen things we are not privy to. He is putting up with media, LE, strangers in and out, and from what I understand, even crap going on at school. Perhaps this young man WANTED to be moved.

I wouldn't blame him a bit and I hope and pray it is just like you said, maybe he wanted to go.....

Not okay, no. I don't think there is anything wrong with respectfully discussing what is a pretty big development in this case. Perhaps you could elaborate on why you don't want this to be discussed.

No I think we shouldn't be discussing why he isn't with so and so. I think it is great he is in protective custody

I apologize in advance, but I have missed a lot the last few days (why must real life insist on intruding on my WS time??? :maddening: ) lol

When and why does CD not have his home anymore? Did his gf and baby daughter have to move out too?

Thanks for any response! :seeya:

From what I recall (don't know if it was MSM or a local posting on here), CD lost his home when the news got out that he was staying with his GF. It was actually his GF's home which was low-income housing, I believe. So they had to leave. I'll look for the links.

ETA: It's explained here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5992697&postcount=58"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #13[/ame]

additional landfills....... wow

We already knew this http://www.ktxs.com/news/26496786/detail.html
POSTED: 1:37 pm CST January 14, 2011
UPDATED: 5:33 pm CST January 14, 2011

He also confirmed that this was not the first search of an area landfill. Searchers have also gone through the Colorado City landfill as well as others – as part of their ongoing search for Hailey.

JMO

I just jump over the fence. This new bombshell has me why????
It don't make sense the brother has family...like the GM , Uncles :waitasec:

I got a feeling everyone better hold on, put your seatbelt on, so you don't get hurt falling off your chair...Like I just did:eek:uch:

Not making sense to me WTH going on?

snip
Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said it is common practice to remove a child when a situation like this occurs, just to protect DD.Hmmm not a less the parents is a threat.

I could understand this if he was younger but something must had went down and the last few hours for this to happen. IMO

BBM-Ummmm...hellooo? It's been over 3 weeks, he didn't need protection 3 weeks ago?

We already knew this http://www.ktxs.com/news/26496786/detail.html
POSTED: 1:37 pm CST January 14, 2011
UPDATED: 5:33 pm CST January 14, 2011

He also confirmed that this was not the first search of an area landfill. Searchers have also gone through the Colorado City landfill as well as others – as part of their ongoing search for Hailey.

JMO

That was three days ago, so I think this new article posted by nursebeeme is saying that are continuing to look at even more landfills as we type... Make sense?

just my opinion.... but they had to have REASON to remove this child from BD

OT///

HUGE full moon coming up over central Texas.
Prayers for Hailey and DD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a question, I looked at the above single post about CD losing his housing, it stated that CD has been arrested since HD went missing, is this true? it is the first I have heard of it..

Well, we have been hearing for days from NG - about drug use that Billie says - she has never allowed SA to do in the home. But personally I think, all it takes is a witness account that there was drug use in the home and they possibly removed him due to that. IMO

just my opinion.... but they had to have REASON to remove this child from BD

I agree with you and for what it's worth, I'm sure it was not on just a whim of LE due to the SNAFU that happened with the polygamist kids being removed from their homes without justification (in the courts eyes anyway).

So it doesn't say State care,it says protective custody,what the heck?

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26545922/detail.html

It was only DD, Clint and Billie's son.

They did not take Baby C, Clint and Naomi's daughter. Who would be FAR more vulnerable and unable to defend herself in a dangerous situation. I think they would have... If this just had to do with drugs, or neglect, or media attention, or a missing child case in general.

However, Baby C would also not be able to testify against anyone. DD, most certainly can.

I think them only taking DD and not the defenseless baby in this situation... tells us that either he is a witness, or the danger/neglect lies directly with Billie.

I am trying really hard to come up with a reason for them to remove DD from her home that allows Billie to be 100% innocent...If he needs protection, so does she... but he has been removed and she isn't in protective custody. :waitasec:

We saw Tina's kids removed in Sylar Newton's case, they are witnesses to the crime their mother committed.

We saw the kids removed in Amber White's case due to the parents allowing Amber to hang out with the older guys, who she eventually left with for 3 days. She and her sister were removed after she returned home for parental neglect, lack of supervision. She was not returned to the home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts