Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they are following her nurse....that ought to turn the heat up even more on her. If they are were smart (which I believe they are) that would be the ultimate thing to do!

She may as well try to enjoy this little vacation to get away from it all....it sure seems like LE is building up a case real soon against her. Her next trip will be to a jail cell where she belongs if she did anything Haleigh! :yes: IMO she knows the what happened to Haleigh! As well as anyone else that has lied to LE deserve a cell right next to hers too! I'm :furious: that so many have lied for so long about the truth of the night Haleigh went missing...how can they all sleep at night???

Sorry for the rant Fifth!!

I still wish we could find a timestamp for Misty's interview over the weekend....she sure did run off on her little vacation quite quickly after it! :waitasec:

:praying: that justice is found for Haleigh!

:angel:

Hi astrologers,
I have a very strange question that maybe one of you can direct me with some sort of answer...
What is the significance of the name Lee, or Leigh???? It just seems that murderers and victims alike , share that name in some way, be it last name or part of the first name or middle name??? I do apologize if this post belongs somewhere else, however this has puzzled me for quite some time. Any suggestions on links to look at would be helpful. Maybe there is no significance at all and I have lost my marbles. Thanks

It is a strange phenomenon, isn't it? I've thought the same. Also the name "Le" at Yale University. There have been several serial killers with "Lee" in their names, I know.

Something to ponder, and probably something numerologists have considered also.

I can think of at least eight serial killers and one assumed assassin who fit the bill.

THE ASTRO CALENDAR lists only those charts, events and discussions regarding the CAYLEE ANTHONY case.

HALEIGH CUMMINGS:
I have gone back thru the long collection of Charts & Discussions/Analysis listed in Post #1 of this current thread. Links that were broken have been fixed.

Agree, copying links over & over again along w/software updates can render them inoperable.

Fifth -

You and the others here already do so much for this area of the board. The least the rest of us can do is learn to use the search feature.

For anyone that needs to search, if you haven't used it the search feature is really very handy. You can search the entire websleuths forum, a sub forum (for ex just the forensic astrology forum) or even just a particular thread or a particular poster.

Thanks for all that you do. I just hate to have to see you do extra work when it could all be found be a simple search. :)

The infamous White Boy Greg was arrested again on 9/22 by Putnam County Sheriffs Office. Booked in 9/22 at 11:14pm and bonded right back out at 12:01am 9/23. Charges are drug related one of which is a felony, bond was very low.

Astros, was this a ploy to by detectives to get info on the Haleigh case?

Can Hank Jr (Tommy) be in protective custody? Are they keeping it quiet? He was supposedly arrested for fighting over a gun and now has a $50,000 bond for that. Could that be a front or a convenient charge? I'm sure things won't be comfortable for him when he gets out.

Good morning everyone. Something just sparked in the back of my head. Please refer to the following:

(FROM KAITLAND'S POST ON HALEIGH'S 1ST THREAD - REGARDING OPPORTUNE TIME)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3322430&postcount=550"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1[/ame]

@ 2300p.m.
Who’s that knocking at the door? See Mercury in Capricorn just arriving at the 4th house cusp? Pluto in 3rd of neighborhood, nasty neighborhood lurker? As Mercury is still in the 3rd, could Misty be on the phone (surely LE would know this? Loaded 4th house (the home) full of angry, confusing energy. 5th house of the child holds Uranus in opposition to Saturn – tragedy. Venus (Haleigh) is in the 6th house – and if we read this as the caretaker’s house, she is still with Misty. Moon (mothering) ending in Leo, worn out?

@ 0039a.m.
Crisis degree 21:09 Leo/Aquarius on MC/IC axis with Chiron wounding exactly on the nadir, seconds away is Sun and minutes away Neptune. IS THE KIDNAPPER IN THE HOUSE? Moon’s entry into 00:00 Virgo opposes Haleigh’s natal Uranus (shocking, horrible). I think this is a time of action “in the midnight hour” – nadir influence “end of the matter”.

(FROM TUBA'S POST ON HALEIGH'S 2ND THREAD - REGARDING COUSIN JOE)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3347259&postcount=134"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2[/ame]

Yes, dangerous ties. He wouldn't have a bad chart but for his hatred toward little girls. Especially his exact Venus-Uranus opposition. But why would he not select Haleigh to kidnap with his Leo Moon? Her Pluto is very afflicted by his rising Sun Jupiter. His Mars is not well integrated and is in the same Sign as her Saturn, though far away. I don't like his Fixed Star Mercury in out of Sign square to her Uranus, either, and at the degree of his lunar node.

(HOUSEMOUSE'S POST ON HALEIGH'S 2ND THREAD - SUNRISE CHART ON COUSIN JOE)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3347162&postcount=132"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #2[/ame]

(SOULSCAPE'S POST ON HALEIGH'S 4TH THREAD - TRIWHEEL INVOLVING HALEIGH'S BIRTH & TOMMY'S SPECULATIVE SUNRISE NATAL)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4094561&postcount=29"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4[/ame]

My question is this, how ironic is it that Tommy places himself at this scene during the time Kaitland supplied last February? Is it a coincidence and that's all? Tommy says he went to check on her around 10:00pm and stayed there for awhile to see if she'd come back, or find her, or whatever. He said he banged on the door & looked in the windows but it was completely dark inside. Is he telling the truth? Something else, cousin Joe was in town, could he have been with Tommy when Tommy supposedly went to the home to check on Misty? One more thing, was it Snodgrass that was friends with, or staying with at one point, Tommy & Lindsey? I'm wondering if there could be some kind of connection. In the taped voice analysis of Misty, she states that Tommy does crack...(did she say Joe too?). Could that play a part in Haleigh's demise? I still wonder if Misty was home or if she was passed out cold from days of recent partying.

Thank you FifthEssence b/c I pulled these links that you supplied in your opening post of this thread.

Misty's brother: She wasn't home the night Haleigh Cummings vanished

Her mom believes him, says Misty may have been partying or sleeping off a weekend of partying when he came over

Story updated at 10:22 AM on Wednesday, Sep. 23, 2009

She said that in the months since Haleigh’s disappearance, she and other members of her family have become estranged from her daughter and told not to try and make contact.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...asnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished

So Misty's mom believes her son. Misty is estranged from her family. Ron's mother professes on NG that she believes Misty. What gives with these people? No one cares the child is missing!

Did anyone read the NAY NAY letter on Art Harris site? Gone now but several people unnder rumors has it posted........
long story short........they were partying at Chad's house (roommate of WBG)
Haleigh took oxycotin and died.......They paniced and WBG put Haleigh in a black bag and in car in a pond??? I must go read agin and get you another link......

Did anyone read the NAY NAY letter on Art Harris site? Gone now but several people unnder rumors has it posted........
long story short........they were partying at Chad's house (roommate of WBG)
Haleigh took oxycotin and died.......They paniced and WBG put Haleigh in a black bag and in car in a pond??? I must go read agin and get you another link......

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5281690.php

There is a link on this page to click and see the letter.

attachment of letter thesky973.com

Attachments

• NayNay ltr.jpg
    NayNay ltr.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 20
sry it is so big! i tried to copy n paste it but it came out huge and i dont know how to get it smaller. sry

Misty's brother: She wasn't home the night Haleigh Cummings vanished

Her mom believes him, says Misty may have been partying or sleeping off a weekend of partying when he came over

Story updated at 10:22 AM on Wednesday, Sep. 23, 2009

She said that in the months since Haleigh’s disappearance, she and other members of her family have become estranged from her daughter and told not to try and make contact.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...asnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished

So Misty's mom believes her son. Misty is estranged from her family. Ron's mother professes on NG that she believes Misty. What gives with these people? No one cares the child is missing!

I watched NG the other night when RC's mother was on. I also watched when Ronald was on. Please never be fooled by the power of desperation. Misty has lied over and over again, which tells me that they are having the exact same problem as LE. The accusations and facts that NG presented to RC and his mom were undeniable. They stood there and had to hold in their rage. It was apparent to me that they have a plan to make her speak, also RC hasn't been the greatest citizen so Misty might be holding a card against him as well. RC's mom does not appear to me to be that unintelligent. Her eyes told the story...the same way when Misty was interviewed by LE about whether or not her bed was made...she looked to left and said TWICE " why would my bed be made if I was sleeping in it? Let's wait and see what RC and his mom have up their sleeves......my guess...Misty still won't talk but that's just me...they have to try everything in their power anyway.

Here ya go, Toi...Let's see if this works. Thanks so much for this. :blowkiss:
Picture20letter.jpg

OMG....OMG....OMG

This letter is just too much. Astros is there any way to tell from the date of the letter if it's a real letter written by Nay-Nay and if there is any truth to it?

It just seems strange that someone would send a letter like that but who knows with this crew.

I know this is not a laughing matter but I couldn't help but giggle at the circled not at the top "send me some money". Somebody must want to order some treats from the commissary.

Letter was authenticated. NayNay sent the letter to Donnie. Donnie took it to WBG's mom. WBG's mom faxed it to Cobra. Cobra sent it to 97.3 The Sky. Date and time of media posting is Wednesday, 23 September 2009 4:37PM. This could change. I've taken a snapshot of the timestamp in case they change it with an update. If you need it, just let me know & I'll post it. Following is the link with a snippet:

Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Authenticated, Claims Haleigh OD'd
TJ Hart

The source of this letter is indeed Prevatt's boyfriend, Donnie Spells. Spells showed the letter to mother of Greg "White Boy" Page yesterday and read the letter to Staubs over the phone from the woman's house. Staubs asked Spells to fax the letter, but he refused. He later left the letter with Page's mother to do with as she wanted. She scanned the letter and sent it to Staubs and Staubs sent it to 97.3 The Sky.
Unquote

97.3 The Sky just changed their headline again. Here's the new info & link:

Headline:
Nay Nay Prevatt's Jail Letter Verified, Claims Haleigh OD'd Not Verified

Date & Timestamp:
Posted: Wednesday, 23 September 2009 6:50PM

A portion of this letter date 9/18/09 refers to a signed sworn affidavit by "JoePsycho" who said Misty, Haleigh and Jr were with Nay Nay Prevatt at a party the night Haleigh disappeared. Prevatt's letter to Spells says according to the affidavit, Haleigh ate some oxycontin and died. Prevatt relays to Spells in the message the again, according to the affidavit, Greg Page put the child in a black bag and dumped it in a pond at the Mondex.
Unquote

(above BBM)

Fifth, right now I'm glued to my computer with my tv on the wall next to me. I'm trying to type things as I find them. If you need these posts to go somewhere else, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'll put these posts wherever you want them. I didn't know if the media thread would be better...but thought you all may check here first. Since timestamps are important, I'm trying the best I can. Hugs to you all.
J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member