CBS - 48 Hours - Buried Truth episode 12 November 2016 - 9pm central

Not only that, he said something akin to "there was nothing in this guy's background that would make us look at him"? Ummm.....really?
Seriously. The FBI is on this, right? I don't recall seeing it, but my eyes sometimes glaze over names and agencies :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not only that, he said something akin to "there was nothing in this guy's background that would make us look at him"? Ummm.....really?

According to the article in People, TK's name was one that was highlighted on the list of customers. Workers there already had chosen him (and others) as possible suspects. Probably disgruntled customers. That should have been enough reason to interview him.

Mom was able to control him.

NO EXCUSES-- just an observation. This guy got increasingly more angry after step-dad was around. So much so that he was willing to destroy a house to go live with a father he had no contact with. MY OPINION ONLY---- mama turned a blind eye to some reeeeal bad abuse happening to him in the house. That's my guess.

I gave up everything for him!

TK showed all signs of a sociopath. shot a dog with a BB gun, cloroxd his goldfish. It started at 15 months!
He read encylopedia
Todd was an only child, hostile and abusive
he would get back to his mother flooded the house by plugging toilet with towels. Therapy made him angrier.
She bought new bedroom set and he took a claw hammer to it because she didn't want him to go to his fathers in Arizona but she let him go. neighbor cakle him a deevil in a chain.........put a child in dog pen and hurt him.
then he raped the 14 year old girl with a gun, pulled trigger but gun misfired.......tied her up, duct taped her mouth. When he opened the house he had a rifle in his hands.
7 murdered......mother makes faces but no tears?

Seriously. The FBI is on this, right? I don't recall seeing it, but my eyes sometimes glaze over names and agencies :)

From what I've read, they've helped out some, but local LE is still in charge. Like the Rhoden family massacre in Pike Co, Ohio, it would probably be best if FBI was more involved.

Okay, so I feel bad for the mom and all she had to deal with when he was young, but then it seems like she just let him go and do whatever he wanted and made excuses for him.

All these years later and she KNOWS what he did.

One thing that is really standing out to me with mom is that there is zero tears and all that goes with it. No sniffling. No runny nose. No wet eyes. Nothing.

I've had more moisture coming from my face watching a hallmark card commercial.

Given the opportunity to speak to the families of his victims, she just said "oh my god" and then spoke of her own pain.

Mom was able to control him.

I need to re-watch, but I thought I heard her say she "got tired of controlling him"...So she admitted she was controlling in her relationship with him.

Okay, so I feel bad for the mom and all she had to deal with when he was young, but then it seems like she just let him go and do whatever he wanted and made excuses for him.

All these years later and she KNOWS what he did.

I wonder if she's on medication? She seems kind of hazy at times.

One thing that is really standing out to me with mom is that there is zero tears and all that goes with it. No sniffling. No runny nose. No wet eyes. Nothing.

I was just about to post this. From the clips I'd seen I thought she seemed distraught, but watching now I haven't seen any tears at all...

They said that the Coxies were hired by Todd!

Agree!!! I rarely cry and I would be a blubbering mess. Sorrow for those he killed. Heartbreak because your child is a murderer. Guilt wondering if you could have done anything different.

The Ponder widow, such grace. A beautiful lady.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He admitted to shooting one more person, in Arizona. Police told this to Melissa

He admitted to shooting someone in Arizona! OMG.

Someone in Arizona. I have wondered about Sidney Cranston.

NO EXCUSES-- just an observation. This guy got increasingly more angry after step-dad was around. So much so that he was willing to destroy a house to go live with a father he had no contact with. MY OPINION ONLY---- mama turned a blind eye to some reeeeal bad abuse happening to him in the house. That's my guess.

It might be some of that, and she was possibly abused herself, in fact she might have been one of his first victims.

Not an excuse.

I can't believe she agreed to this interview. Does she think she's helping him? She's going to convince us all what a good heart he has?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back