IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Nothing about this whole thing is straightforward based on the info we have, is it?

Making mistakes at this point would be pretty inexcusable.

IMO, his attorney must have something positive on behalf of RL to attempt to get the probation hearing revoked.

IMO it's just a lawyer's job and we can't read into it IMO.

IMO if he had something that would definitelyl clear RL he'd not have had to postpone the hearing, he'd have gone in there and blown the chrage out of the water and RL would be at home right now IMO.

IIRC They never once said that the Probable Cause Search Warrant was for the homicide, they in fact specifically said many times it IS NOT. It is related to the probation violation. Am I wrong? Is there a MSM link or LE statement that says this SW was executed in relation with the homicide of the girls? because that would be huge.
Someone can (and will, I'm sure) correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they stated that they were attempting to either clear him or implicate him in the murders. (paraphrasing) I have to go to work or else I'd dig out the supporting statement from LE.

IIRC They never once said that the Probable Cause Search Warrant was for the homicide, they in fact specifically said many times it IS NOT. It is related to the probation violation. Am I wrong? Is there a MSM link or LE statement that says this SW was executed in relation with the homicide of the girls? because that would be huge.
You are wrong. I cannot link in on Tapatalk. The SW was directly related to homicide investigation of Libby and Abby. Hopefully someone can link the tweets and articles. I don't think the witch Hunt gained momentum until the 17th when the raid commenced.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You are wrong. I'm sure someone will find a link because I have no idea where to start, but I know for SURE I watched the interview with that one reporter Alexis and Sloccum that directly stated the search warrant was directly related to the homicide.

Oh boy, I am confused then. Dos someone have a link to the interview that LE gave about the SW of RL's property on 3/17. I thought they specifically said the SW was directly related to the homicides based on additional information LE had received.. I need to clear this up in my own head... TIA
It was. It is. We've KNOWN this since the 17th. It's one of the few facts we have that are now getting muddied.

Some would argue that both have a known history of sick and depraved behavior. Alcoholism is a sickness and drunk driving is depraved behavior.

If these girls were found dead on #1's property and if #1 lied to LE about his whereabouts on the day of the murder, I would be a lot more suspicious of him. As it is... :dunno:

I agree that it would be TERRIBLE police work if you didn't investigate a felon who owned the property where two girls turned up. So of course they are going to look into it...as they should.

But it would be really strange to kill two people and dump them on your own property. The only way I can see that scenario is if someone felt they couldn't dump them any further out for fear of being seen...or, again, dementia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49F. He's wearing boots, baggy pants, a hoodie with the hood pulled up, a zipped up bulky coat, a ball cap, and at least one hand is in a pocket. No one needs two hats and two coats in 49 degree weather unless they grew up in the tropics.

Compared to what the girls are wearing, he is overdressed. In fact, the extra clothing disguise both his build and his facial features.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/delphi-in/46923/february-weather/332895
I think it is unfair to assume he is wearing a disguise based on wearing layers. We do not know his medical history. He may be on a blood thinner or history of cardiac disease. Maybe he is a diabetic. Poor circulation can make you cold when no one else is cold.( I am a nurse🤓) If we are comparing what he is wearing vs what the girls are wearing, its like apples and oranges. Teenagers are not nearly as affected by weather as adults are. Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

You are wrong. I'm sure someone will find a link because I have no idea where to start, but I know for SURE I watched the interview with that one reporter Alexis and Sloccum that directly stated the search warrant was directly related to the homicide.

thanks, I"m sure if that's true someone will meet the burden of proof that WS requires for stating something as a fact and will supply a link to support it. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. I look forward to reading what they had to say. I hope if that's accurate, a local will go use their proximity on all of our behalf and get copies of the things that are public record, even if it takes a FOIA request to get them. It's always been great in other cases to see actual scans of court documents iMO.

ETA- found it myself. http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

I was wrong, as stated already a few times in my edited versions of the post in question. thanks everyone for letting me know right away so I could fix my post!

thanks, I"m sure if that's true someone will meet the burden of proof that WS requires for stating something as a fact and will supply a link to support it. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know. I look forward to reading what they had to say. I hope if that's accurate, a local will go use their proximity on all of our behalf and get copies of the things that are public record, even if it takes a FOIA request to get them. It's always been great in other cases to see actual scans of court documents iMO.
It's in the media threads

Someone can (and will, I'm sure) correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they stated that they were attempting to either clear him or implicate him in the murders. (paraphrasing) I have to go to work or else I'd dig out the supporting statement from LE.

So many moving parts to this case, but I agree. From everything I remember the 3/17 SW is related to the homicide investigation and not the probation violation.

It was. It is. We've KNOWN this since the 17th. It's one of the few facts we have that are now getting muddied.

All it takes is link from MSM or LE to un-muddle it and I"ll delete my post or edit it accordingly. WS requires a link to be provided when someone is asserting that something is fact so I'm sure someone here has one. thanks.

ETA - I found it myse;f, you guys were right and I was wrong, I'll edit my post.

http://fox59.com/2017/03/17/authorities-serve-search-warrant-in-connection-with-delphi-murder-case/

DELPHI, Ind. – Indiana State Police, the FBI and Carroll County sheriff’s deputies are serving a search warrant Friday in connection with the murders of two Delphi teens.

The warrant is being served at the home of Ronald Logan, the owner of the property where the bodies of 14-year-old Liberty German and 13-year-old Abigail Williams were found.

Logan is being held right now on a probation violation unrelated to the case. Investigators said they were looking for evidence that would link or clear Logan in the girls' deaths. Police said Logan is not considered a suspect at this time.

(Edit problem) it's a sealed warrant so there is nothing we can sleuth.

I can't link, but it was the subject of about 4 threads on the 17th to 18th.

Got you, it was debunked about 15 threads ago. I didn't see need for new recreations proving it all over again in giant overblown posts that say the same thing. But if that's what everyone here wants to discuss today than so be it. I'll be back when discussion gets real again.

My crankiness not directed at you BTW sorry.☮️

I think it must be the day ninij9. I am a bit cranky as well. And you are correct, it has been debunked time and time again. I thought the "go to the 6th floor" analogy was spot on. Maybe that will put the notion of a car back there to bed for the last time.

Don't leave. At least stay and lurk :please:

sorry if this is in violation of tos. im trying to figure out who to pm about it

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I think it must be the day ninij9. I am a bit cranky as well. And you are correct, it has been debunked time and time again. I thought the "go to the 6th floor" analogy was spot on. Maybe that will put the notion of a car back there to bed for the last time.

Don't leave. At least stay and lurk :please:
Today sure is the day. I'm getting cranky at good people because I'm frustrated with the case. I don't want BG to be a grandpa. I don't want grandpa's to be habitual drunk drivers, I don't want to give grandpa's a free pass if they've gone bad. I'm such a jumble of contradictions.

I'm miffed that LE sends out these stupid tweets every day, updating us on arrival and departure times of it's LE.

The grace of their families humbles me. I would be behaving pretty badly at this point if it were my child.[emoji17]

Oh boy, I am confused then. Dos someone have a link to the interview that LE gave about the SW of RL's property on 3/17. I thought they specifically said the SW was directly related to the homicides based on additional information LE had received.. I need to clear this up in my own head... TIA

Yes, it was to do with the homicides.

News clip:

[video=youtube;Y5IhtGy7d8A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5IhtGy7d8A[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads