Poll: Have your thoughts changed since the discovery of remains?

What happened to Caylee?

• Total voters

nursebeeme

Reaction score
What are your thoughts after the discovery of the remains. Have they changed? If so, how, when, and why? Please do not delete. I thought this poll would help in looking at how people thought before, if they had changed their minds, and why

ETA: Cover up in the choices refers to a voter's belief that someone helped Casey to cover up her crime after the fact beit grandparents, brother, friends, etc

I am cornfused again! We have a lot of threads regarding the remains where we are expressing our thoughts and this says it is a poll thread but there is no poll?
Are you trying to make this a poll thread?

I am cornfused again! We have a lot of threads regarding the remains where we are expressing our thoughts and this says it is a poll thread but there is no poll?
Are you trying to make this a poll thread?
I was not done with the poll. I intended this thread to be about how everyone may have changed their minds since the discovery of remains. It is not possible to go back and revote on old polls and I felt a new one in light of the discovery would be enlightening.:blowkiss:

Just a question...how can it not be a cover-up with all the Zani garbage???

boots, with cover up I am refering to your belief if anyone helped Casey cover her crime up after the fact (grandparents, brother, boyfriend, etc)... ETA I put it in the initial question... thanks boots

From day one, I have absolutely not changed my mind - murder one with cover-up.

flim flamers never trust anyone because they are untrustworthy

Liars dont believe others because they cant be believed

I dont see KC ever trusting her freedom on the silence of another not to mention
diluting the illusion of supreme intelligence - sharing her "win" is not possible

Out of her own mouth she will do whatever is necessary to get done what
she has to do . The laziness is only trumped by self preservation .

You combine no moral compass, grandiosity, arrogance, pathlogical envy and greed, profound sense of entitlement it is a lethal combination .

For KC - its not a big leap for thoughts to become actions . That is what
will forever make her dangerous to anyone in proximity to her

We will see a whole slew of people who will be used manlipulated and exploited
and discarded when they have been sucked dry with shocking callousness and disregard over the years. Her supporters will be just more damaged bodies in the path of destruction left in her wake .
She will be the malignant Cluster B's she is right up to her last breathe for
whatever else they are, they are rigid and permenate every facet of her
personality and dictate her behavior. What was built as a defense mechanism
as a child becomes a prison stronger than any one built by the state.

No. My feelings haven't changed. To date, everything that has come out as the truth and facts have strengthened my theories and speculation in this case.

For the one who voted the nanny did it...........is this a joke or have you found the invisible nanny?

also wanted to say that my mind has not changed since the discovery but rather that premeditation has been strengthened. Why? the duct tape.

also wanted to say that my mind has not changed since the discovery but rather that premeditation has been strengthened. Why? the duct tape.

I agree. I haven't changed in how I feel at all, if anything finding the remains has strengthened my resolve that I was right in my thinking all along.

:blowkiss:

I go back and forth about every day between if someone helped with the coverup or not, but today I'm going to say she did this alone. I went with murder one with planning alone. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll be thinking she had help again.

I don't think anyone helped her with planning or execution but I do believe she had help with coverup.

ETA: Murder one with premeditation.

Oops, I screwed up. I voted murder one with planning/coverup before I realized coverup meant someone helped her. I don't think she got any help, but the coverup was the Zani story.

I agree in the strengthening of the feeling. The duct tape did that for me too. What also strengthened it was the coupling of the location with many, many comments made by the perp to her family and the fact that many pundits said if it were infanticide the body would be close to home

flim flamers never trust anyone because they are untrustworthy

Liars dont believe others because they cant be believed

I dont see KC ever trusting her freedom on the silence of another not to mention
diluting the illusion of supreme intelligence - sharing her "win" is not possible

Out of her own mouth she will do whatever is necessary to get done what
she has to do . The laziness is only trumped by self preservation .

You combine no moral compass, grandiosity, arrogance, pathlogical envy and greed, profound sense of entitlement it is a lethal combination .

For KC - its not a big leap for thoughts to become actions . That is what
will forever make her dangerous to anyone in proximity to her

We will see a whole slew of people who will be used manlipulated and exploited
and discarded when they have been sucked dry with shocking callousness and disregard over the years. Her supporters will be just more damaged bodies in the path of destruction left in her wake .
She will be the malignant Cluster B's she is right up to her last breathe for
whatever else they are, they are rigid and permenate every facet of her
personality and dictate her behavior. What was built as a defense mechanism
as a child becomes a prison stronger than any one built by the state.

:clap: you read my mind.....

LOL--I don't know if I chose the right one because after I hit Murder One with planning, I was confused about planning + coverup. :confused: All I wanted to vote for was that Casey acted alone and yes, I think it's murder one.

My thoughts have only changed in that the facts are turning out worse than I'd suspected. My heart sank at the mention of duct tape.

That 2nd choice is a little confusing.
Is it that someone else helped her cover up or that she came up with the nanny story to cover herself?

I have believed all along that she did it.
I am sickened by the computer searches, the parents trying to explain it all away (badly, I might add {no odor, no odor!}).

The discovery of the duct tape and the horrible way she threw away her poor baby is chilling.
It's scary to think that there are such cold people like this in the world walking among us.

My feelings have not changed, no one but Casey took her childs life, any mother that I know would give thier life for the life of thier child, Casey took Caylees life so Casey could have the kind of life that Casey wanted, and that did not include Caylee in that life JMO

Poppy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back