Lee's "C.M.A."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatrice

Reaction score
Who/what is he talking about?!

[ame]http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/02/10/sot.lee.anthony.caylee.memorial.cnn[/ame]

I find it very curious that Lee never refers to Caylee or Casey by name
at Caylee's memorial mass....
As though he is in denial of Caylee's death.

A poorly concealed effort to get a message to his psychotic sister.

I find it very curious that Lee never refers to Caylee or Casey by name
at Caylee's memorial mass....
As though he is in denial of Caylee's death.

I think he's trying to bamboozle us into wondering who he is addressing. Even CA is a CMA - so there are always 3 at any given time he might be talking about or to.

What I found more appalling was GA's blatant request, at the memorial service for his granddaughter, for the public to write her mother in jail (ie: send money). Tocky tacky!

Lee is speaking in code and the initials "CMA" belong to the three three female family members in the A family.

The word "Code" is defined - 3 a : system of signals or symbols for communication b : a system of symbols (as letters, numbers or words) used to represent assigned and often secret meanings 4 : GENETIC CODE

genetic code = the biochemical basis of heredity consisting of codons in DNA and RNA that determine the specific amino acid sequence to proteins and that are uniform for the forms of life studied so far

Maybe Lee was referring to two of the three CMA's - letting them know he will keep their secret.
Again, Caylee being lost in the madness.

Is my imagination working overtime? Don't know.:crazy:

I believe it was a thinly veiled message for Casey.

"CMA, it has been so long since I have been able to see you, to hug you, or to tell you how much you mean to me."
First of all, if it had been meant for beautiful Caylee, he would have said "It's been so long since I have been able to hold you." not, "hug you."
Remember, at this point, they hadn't been to visit Casey in some time. Not even for the holidays. When they had been, there was no physical contact and their taped visitations were released to the public.
They had even inquired into organizing a private meeting where they would be able to see her face to face but weren't able to get a favorable outcome because it was against the facilities policy.

In the TM interview, she stated when she was in the Anthony home, she witnessed Casey make a bracelet for a little girl who had held a vigil for Caylee.
Lee kissed a bracelet. It could have very well been a Caylee bracelet, but I think the meaning behind who made it was of more importance with this speech.

"I am proud of you." Sitting in jail, keeping strong and quiet.

"I hope you are proud of me too." Protecting the family and it's secrets.

"Each day you teach me how life should be lived." Casey wasted her life. She lied and stole pieces of people so much so that she believed the things she'd said and done. She didn't have a clue of who she was but she exposed it when she lost it and killed her daughter out of jealousy. Way to destroy not one, but two lives out of spite.

"you give me the ability to be strong (for the family, towards media) or to be weak (in private, to mourn for Caylee. Crying of getting angry at what Caseys done and possibly his own involvement.)

"I need you to know that I will never forget the promise I made to you." In Lees interview as well as the released jail visits, he tells Casey several times that what she tells him, stays with him. I believe in the time it took for LE to respond to that 911 while he was trying to get her to spill or even in his "investigating", Lee knows more/differently than the ZFG tale. He may have even helped, or witnessed who do help with the scripting.
I think what we were seeing was big brother Lee telling Casey; "We miss you guys, life will never be the same. Don't worry, I won't roll even though the family is going through hell and it's torn us apart emotionally, we still love you and are supporting you."

Lee chose his words carefully. The entire family was shoving Casey down our throats on Caylees day (same song and dance). The very last little bit of attention this little girl could have been given even had to be geared toward Casey. Extremely frustrating and disrespectful.

Lee is speaking in code and the initials "CMA" belong to the three three female family members in the A family.

The word "Code" is defined - 3 a : system of signals or symbols for communication b : a system of symbols (as letters, numbers or words) used to represent assigned and often secret meanings 4 : GENETIC CODE

genetic code = the biochemical basis of heredity consisting of codons in DNA and RNA that determine the specific amino acid sequence to proteins and that are uniform for the forms of life studied so far

Maybe Lee was referring to two of the three CMA's - letting them know he will keep their secret.
Again, Caylee being lost in the madness.

Is my imagination working overtime? Don't know.:crazy:

I like his later term "idiocracy" in the depo with the SA...

I like his later term "idiocracy" in the depo with the SA...

idio = idea
cracy = 1 : form of government 2 : social or political class 3 : theory of social organization

Did he mean to say "idiocy"?

idiocy = 1 : extreme mental deficiency commonly due to incomplete or abnormal development of the brain 2 : something notably stupid or foolish

He explained in his deposition that he was talking to all of the women in his family - Cindy, Casey, Caylee

He's a tool

He was using CMA interchangably to direct different sentences to different family members: Cindy, Casey and, Caylee and obfuscate them ..... childish, silly.

The Memorial didn't as much as memorialize and honor Caylee and her short life as much as praise and worship Princess KC. Sad. Sad family. Sad Life. Tragic result.

I believe it was a thinly veiled message for Casey.

"CMA, it has been so long since I have been able to see you, to hug you, or to tell you how much you mean to me."
First of all, if it had been meant for beautiful Caylee, he would have said "It's been so long since I have been able to hold you." not, "hug you."
Remember, at this point, they hadn't been to visit Casey in some time. Not even for the holidays. When they had been, there was no physical contact and their taped visitations were released to the public.
They had even inquired into organizing a private meeting where they would be able to see her face to face but weren't able to get a favorable outcome because it was against the facilities policy.

In the TM interview, she stated when she was in the Anthony home, she witnessed Casey make a bracelet for a little girl who had held a vigil for Caylee.
Lee kissed a bracelet. It could have very well been a Caylee bracelet, but I think the meaning behind who made it was of more importance with this speech.

"I am proud of you." Sitting in jail, keeping strong and quiet.

"I hope you are proud of me too." Protecting the family and it's secrets.

"Each day you teach me how life should be lived." Casey wasted her life. She lied and stole pieces of people so much so that she believed the things she'd said and done. She didn't have a clue of who she was but she exposed it when she lost it and killed her daughter out of jealousy. Way to destroy not one, but two lives out of spite.

"you give me the ability to be strong (for the family, towards media) or to be weak (in private, to mourn for Caylee. Crying of getting angry at what Caseys done and possibly his own involvement.)

"I need you to know that I will never forget the promise I made to you." In Lees interview as well as the released jail visits, he tells Casey several times that what she tells him, stays with him. I believe in the time it took for LE to respond to that 911 while he was trying to get her to spill or even in his "investigating", Lee knows more/differently than the ZFG tale. He may have even helped, or witnessed who do help with the scripting.
I think what we were seeing was big brother Lee telling Casey; "We miss you guys, life will never be the same. Don't worry, I won't roll even though the family is going through hell and it's torn us apart emotionally, we still love you and are supporting you."

Lee chose his words carefully. The entire family was shoving Casey down our throats on Caylees day (same song and dance). The very last little bit of attention this little girl could have been given even had to be geared toward Casey. Extremely frustrating and disrespectful.

Thanks much for reminding me of the details of the Anthonys televised "memorial for Caylee." Now, as when I first watched the A's on stage at the church, I find myself with only one reaction, and it's a question that nags at me like an itch that I can't scratch---

Who ARE THESE PEOPLE?

What planet did they inhabit before ours? How have they managed to dwell amongst us, unnoticed, like normal middle-class Americans?

I wonder other things, too, like--- When will we be able to understand the Anthony's native language? Does GA receive secret transmissions through his new ear studs? Will Cindy's belly tattoo be introduced into evidence? And, oh god, will I have to look at it?

But above all, I just wonder, WHO IN THE H*LL ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Thanks much for reminding me of the details of the Anthonys televised "memorial for Caylee." Now, as when I first watched the A's on stage at the church, I find myself with only one reaction, and it's a question that nags at me like an itch that I can't scratch---

Who ARE THESE PEOPLE?

What planet did they inhabit before ours? How have they managed to dwell amongst us, unnoticed, like normal middle-class Americans?

I wonder other things, too, like--- When will we be able to understand the Anthony's native language? Does GA receive secret transmissions through his new ear studs? Will Cindy's belly tattoo be introduced into evidence? And, oh god, will I have to look at it?

Friday, that made me chuckle and then I thought.........omg....how can I laugh at something SO SADLY TRUE....crazy makin'??...:crazy:.(at least IMO)

Who ARE THESE PEOPLE?

I wonder other things, too, like--- When will we be able to understand the Anthony's native language? Does GA receive secret transmission through his new ear studs? Will Cindy's belly tattoo be introduced into evidence? And, oh god, will I have to look at it?

BBM
LOL - I thought I saw "ear studs" on GA in those cruise pics. Too funny.

idio = idea
cracy = 1 : form of government 2 : social or political class 3 : theory of social organization

Did he mean to say "idiocy"?

idiocy = 1 : extreme mental deficiency commonly due to incomplete or abnormal development of the brain 2 : something notably stupid or foolish

idiocracy is a movie.

I found it terribly upsetting that he doesn't address CAYLEE at all.

And that he seems to be telling CASEY he will keep her secret.

(Strange guy...)

Friday - thanks for making us laugh - we need a little comic relief!

Your line about GA getting transmissions though his ear studs caused a "Cleanup in Aisle Three" moment at my desk.

:Banane57:

I found it terribly upsetting that he doesn't address CAYLEE at all.

And that he seems to be telling CASEY he will keep her secret.

(Strange guy...)

And at this tragic point in their lives, only a very significant secret would be the topic of the day for him. The High Five kids ride again.

idio = idea

Did he mean to say "idiocy"? bbm

Who knows? These people are the Masters of the Malaprop. Like politicians, they are full of boilerplate, disconnected phrases and fragments that go nowhere but sure fill up space.

Given the apparent monarchy in that home though, he may have meant it literally. I can never figure out what they are trying to say - (I get so frushtrated I can't swallow!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member