Match! CA - Sierra Madre, AsianFem (231UFCA), 16+ *Doungboupa "Dawn" Sihakhom*

Happy New Year Dawn.

Appreciating.
Snuf

wow Snuf great work... wish I could see the side by sides.. any pics at all.... why were they requested to be taken off here? I don't know who you have matched up.. missed it all..

Good luck.. wish we could find them all so they wouldn't be out without family or loved ones searching with such heavy hearts.. That would be such a Blessing ..

Again Great work Snufo ..

wow Snuf great work... wish I could see the side by sides.. any pics at all.... why were they requested to be taken off here? I don't know who you have matched up.. missed it all..

IIRC, they were morgue photos that were removed out of respect for the family; which is common practice here at WS when someone is ID'd

It's my second ringing in of a New Year since I learned your name and saw you smiling in the warm sunshine Dawn, may this year bring you justice.:crossfingers:

Happy New Year Dawn- You have not been forgotten.

bump. I missed this initially Snuf'

There are more links? Carlk?

tia

from DoeNetwork:

Doungboupa Dawn Sihakhom

231UFCA.jpg

The victim was located on February 7, 1993 in Sierra Madre, Los Angeles County, California. She was identified in 2009 by DNA as Dawn Sihakhom, missing since February 1, 1993 from Ontario, CA.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/identified11.html

A day late and a dollar short. I missed this October 2009 match that Snufamonbobball made way back due to my computer going kerplunk by the way of an old beater.

Congrats late, and I changed the prefix to match.

Better late than never. ;) And heck, I still did the Cubs Win/Bulls 'Repeat the Three-Peat' dance around my living room whoop der it is.. ;)

Keep up the amazing work Snuf'

Cubby

18 years ago today you were found murdered on the side of a road. You waited many, many years with only the name Sierra Madre Jane Doe.
You are Never Forgotten Dawn, and may this year bring you justice.

Snuf..... can I come hang out with you and just watch over your shoulder while you sleuth??? Geesh! I had missed this case back in 2009 when you made the match. You are an inspiration to why it is important that each of us (even if we suck at it) need to CARE enough to keep looking, and looking, and looking. With the internet, information is constantly changing, and there is ALWAYS hope that cases will be solved, families will have closure, and the UID will have their names back. It takes a strong person to do this day after day, however. Again - Cudo's to you Snuf!!! I will be eternally amazed at how many missing people there are, and how many UID's there are!!! SO many more of them should be matching up!!!

Bumping after 8 years.

Doungboupa Dawn Sihakhom
RESOLVED

sihakhom_doungboupa.jpg

Doungboupa, circa 1993

Doungboupa Dawn Sihakhom

The victim was located on February 7, 1993 in Sierra Madre, Los Angeles County, California. She was identified in 2009 by DNA as Dawn Sihakhom, missing since February 1, 1993 from Ontario, CA.

• Missing Since 01/01/1993
  • Missing From Ontario, California
  • Classification Endangered Runaway
  • Sex Female
  • Race
  • Age 17 years old
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Asian female.
Details of Disappearance

Doungboupa ran away from her Ontario, California home sometime in early 1993.

On February 7, 1993, she was found murdered in Sierra Madre, California. Her body wasn't identified until October 2009.

Source Information

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back