GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading this thread. You may call this hearsay but I know it is true. The storefront video cameras is the reason they were caught so quickly.

That's exactly what I thought. LE looked at videos from the area and saw them cruising around. Maybe they even saw NP in the car.

Well sleuthes -- I must sleep now work in the am :( catch up soon and tonight ill be saying prayers for noelle and her family.

he lived with his father in the vicinity of 120 proctor st. but not at that address. there is no vehicle in the driveway on google maps, MM drove a late 90's Red windstar like this picture below, possiblly a few years older and not as clean as this one.

759_1.jpg

So who lives in London?

So who lives in London?

Did she not go directly to London Health Sciences for treatment upon their arrival in London?
Smart thinking, but there may not be a someone who lives in London...
Though I question the decision of London for treatment, too: Why not pop across the border? If you're running you're not going to end up paying that hospital bill, anyway, and the hospital can't turn you down for treatment simply because you can't pay. They'd bill you. Why London?

So who lives in London?

i have no idea? what would that have to do with the case?

I have already stated TB went to London to seek medical treatment for her injuries. its possible MM also did the same, or possible the TB took MM for his wounds and not her own.. Anything after that is hear say as far as I know unless someone can add some information to say other wise.

Hello tonight. Just to let people know there is 2 user's here for this account as one of us had a hard time registering so it was just easier this way I will sign my posts with SweetAledine2. Thank you for answering my question's last night regarding MR, TB and POF. My next question now is.. why are all the perps online profiles still activated?.. why have the LE not had them closed down to investigate like I know they can have done? Does anyone not find this weird considering we know how fast they ( LE ) usually do in these kind of case's?
Thank you and I hope I am not causing any confusion with the 2 person account.

Missing Our Tori

Did she not go directly to London Health Sciences for treatment upon their arrival in London?
Smart thinking, but there may not be a someone who lives in London...
Though I question the decision of London for treatment, too: Why not pop across the border? If you're running you're not going to end up paying that hospital bill, anyway, and the hospital can't turn you down for treatment simply because you can't pay. They'd bill you. Why London?

that would be sketchy.. the chance for a random inspection at US customs is pretty high.

It's quite the coincidence, considering it involves
murder and a "psychic" premonition.

I'm from the area, and from what I have heard, LE is actively
investigating a 3rd party.

Have you heard a name of who they're looking for?

I thought MM had moved to Sarnia from London? Thought he had some Family there too?

I will be to of no surprise at this point if this MM TB were directly involved to these missing persons in the London area.
l am aware London is much larger than Sarnia. Sarnia is know to be quiet, but seems I never hear of such incidents as murder or missing persons from London either.
Seems awfully considerable at this point for sure.
Seems everything they post and all these entries and comments MM TB make are little links and clues. Very bold and in your face.
I have a feeling TB didnt expect things to go to this extent, but who am I to say. Like someone said she is def sick person and the two of them (MM TB) became the perfect storm.
Two people that should have NEVER met.
AND THEY DID-IMO BECAUSE OF THAT DISGUSTING SITE!
I feel MM has already been at this type of activity prior. I find it suspicious that he only has 8 FB friends. All attractive young people. The one person is from Quebec and seems to have a liking to MM. I wonder were these potential'targeted victims? The others seem to be in London. I wonder if LE has questioned this small group of his 8 FB friends.
Considering TB has lost i believe 50+friends on FB .. Perhaps the 8 FB friends dont really even know MM well and haven't made the media connection to report anything they may know.

And as I stated in my comment, it was likely unrelated to the NP case, merely a car being driven by someone engaging in the same behavior as reported by the kids in November.

You are totally correct, im new here and forget this is web sleuths so speculation and coincidence are things to be considered and debated here, Myself I was trying to keep my posts as factual as I can with the information I have. Sorry to be rude like I was.

No, I might just be behind on the info!

I hadn't seen it reported that the person trailing the kids in November had been caught. I presume it was mentioned on one of the pages I haven't had a chance to read yet! :blush: Is there a link to that? Or is that just something that is known locally?

Thanks!

im not sure anyone was caught for the multi reports of attempted abduction in the months of sept nov. in the sarnia - corunna area

Hello tonight. Just to let people know there is 2 user's here for this account as one of us had a hard time registering so it was just easier this way I will sign my posts with SweetAledine2. Thank you for answering my question's last night regarding MR, TB and POF. My next question now is.. why are all the perps online profiles still activated?.. why have the LE not had them closed down to investigate like I know they can have done? Does anyone not find this weird considering we know how fast they ( LE ) usually do in these kind of case's?
Thank you and I hope I am not causing any confusion with the 2 person account.

Missing Our Tori

They may have a reason we are unaware of.

I thought MM had moved to Sarnia from London? Thought he had some Family there too?

Correct, but again London is so close to sarnia, imo this cant be considered enough evidence if you want to link MM to any cases in London. its much too common for people to move/travel/visit/commute to work between Sarnia and London.

Would TB and MM stay in town on Jan 1st and 2nd or would they have fled the town for a few days? Could they have stayed in London? If they were treated there, this is relevant to the case. Why go there, as you indicated being treated in town would have been suspicious. If he did burn his hands, how did he drive to the hospital or anywhere? Someone did the driving for him, IMO.

That pic was not taken at the woodlot, but near the woodlot

Thank you flipflop :smile: , i am aware the photo was not taken at the actual woodlot. I was trying to explain why i did not think NP's life was taken before the woodlot ie; at TB's home or snow photo location. However it's only my opinion if poster info in regards to how her life was taken is correct and not hearsay.

THANKS to all the locals for your helpful descriptions & clarifications about Sarnia.

I am so sorry you lost a beautiful young lady & your town has been marred by this horrible crime... so glad for quick arrests.

I am trying to be as vague as possible I am sorry because I don't have links to show you all and the website won't let the family member I am speaking for post. There were ALOT of women involved with RF who ha no part in the trial. If you read TB's post about being sexually victimized ...the family member wondered if maybe RF was the victimizer? That being said seems odd that sterling Sinclair is one of TBs Facebook friends. (It also seems weird that this persons name is striing and so is mm's name on that fet site) IMO

I haven't read it so I'm wondering: Is the name "Sterling" in any way connected to that low rent "50 Shades of Grey" book (Stirling=silver-grey)? I mean c'mon, everyone's allowed to be a BDSM enthusiast since that tripe was published. The appearance of the name Sterling in more than one place, in regards to more than one person, could just be some unimaginative coincidence related to some piece of popular media, couldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd