2010.05.14 Some "NEW" Photos on CBS Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one kills me the most:

52_0014.jpg

HOW COULD YOU CASEY?! :furious:

Caylee loved her mommy. :( Caylee was defenseless against her mother, whom she trusted to love her back. :(

If I was the defense I would use this photo. It is obvious in this pic that Caylee loved and trusted her mom. Then if I was the SA, I would also use this photo. Tell the Jury that Caylee trusted her mother...then JA could go on and make the speech he made on Dec. 2009 about how she applied the tape and her mother being the last face she saw, then he could show a pic of her remains. So sad. That would be enough for me to convict to at the very lease LWOP if not the DP.:furious:

LOTS of Winnie the Pooh in the photos. LOTS of pink tops on Caylee. When were these pics sold/"released" by CA and GA???

Long before her tiny bones were found, NO???

I believe that if either George or Cindy had a soul, they would sell it to the highest bidder!

As for their house being in foreclosure, IMO this is a well thought out move on their part. For whatever reason (too many lookers, going to separate) they've decided they no longer want to live there. The real estate market is so bad right now they can't sell it for enough to pay off the mortgage. So they decide to just stop paying the mortgage payments and just let it go into forclosure. And until the bank goes through the legal procedure required to forclose on the property, they get to live there "rent free".

They hadn't paid for 8 months, was it, before they even got a Notice of Foreclosure?

Grifters.

If I were George and Cindy Anthony I wouldn't be able to live in that house either. Caylee must be every where they turn there. Her bedroom is probably still the same with all of her toys and clothes and furniture. Her toys are probably still out in the back yard and her pics are probably all over the house. If they are human at all they have to feel guilt every time they see something that reminds them of Caylee or belonged to her. They have turned their backs on little Caylee in order to support her killer. How can they really feel ok about that and feel Caylee's presence all over the house? I hope that baby haunts them in their sleep.

I think George Anthony is one of the most miserable people alive now. I wonder if he feels like he has betrayed Caylee just to keep peace with Cindy? He looks like an old man and I would bet that he doesn't even like his daughter. Even in the pics of George and Caylee while she was growing he doesn't look happy. I credit that to Cindy and her overbearing ways. I hope he leaves soon and makes a decent life for himself.

What a beautiful little girl was Caylee! Her smile could light up a room. Her wonder could fuel many tommorows. Why did they always seem to have her in sunglasses? Her eyes held so much wonder.

I mention this because Caylee held so much natural beauty, why did so many photographs feel as of they were staged?

Lots of little girls like sunglasses and the sun was probably bright where she lived so they helped with that. Casey wore sunglasses a lot and maybe Caylee wanted to be like mama. Personally I think sunglasses look cute on little ones.

Cindy was very meticulous in her house-cleaning and her yard upkeep. I wouldn't say my house is filthy, but it pales in comparison to Cindy's. Even though I feel like I'm constantly cleaning due to having a 3 year old running rampant! It's just impossible to keep my house that spotless, and usually I only do so if expecting company! lol. This is just more "evidence", so to speak, of Cindy's need to project a perfect image of her less-than-perfect family. I mean, think of all we know about them that is imperfect. Cindy knows way more than we do. Perhaps she thought she could cover that by projecting such a perfectly wholesome outwardly image? IDK, not a psychologist - just speculating.

I had to smile when I saw the pic of Caylee in her bedroom playing and she had her toys everywhere. That room was covered with toys and stuffed animals just like most kids rooms are. I think she had the apron and chief hat on in the pic. Just adorable. It doesn't look like Cindy cared if Caylee made a mess in her room and Caylee looked like she was having a great time.

My house sure isn't spotless and I don't care. I would drive myself crazy trying to keep it spotless. Life is to short to spend all of my time cleaning house..lol!

I wish Caylee had been born into my family. How she would have been loved.

re: the "sleeping" photo when I saw it I didnt like it at all either, I told myself it's because we know she is gone now and havent seen any other photos of her with her eyes closed.

I'm not so sure now with that raising bad feelings in so many other people. that pic just doesnt look right at all does it?

Found where Cindy talks about the money from CBS for the 48 Hours show:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html starting on p. 480. She is asked "did you get money for selling any pictures of Caylee?" Cindy says $10000 from CBS 48 Hours. Here's her quote: "I'm not getting that much. 3000 goes to Brad and then I have to pay taxes on it. So roughly $5000 for some pictures and videos." :furious:

It's not until a little later when she is asked if there is any other money from the media or any other contracts for future money that she replies: "Yeah. I believe there is another $10,000 at some point to come. I believe that contract is also through CBS. And it's just the second portion of the $20,000 that was negotiated, that Brad negotiated with them."

well I guess that "pro bono" for the a's gig didn't work---wonder how much more bc will be paid.....

Lots of little girls like sunglasses and the sun was probably bright where she lived so they helped with that. Casey wore sunglasses a lot and maybe Caylee wanted to be like mama. Personally I think sunglasses look cute on little ones.

Oh I agree!

I guess what I ment is that the photos looked staged. Wearing them inside shots and stuff, thats all I ment.

Weighing in on the asleep photo. I have seen my granddaughter fall sound asleep sitting upright in a chair with a stuffed animal on her lap. Her mouth was open a bit, too. We had been out on a hot day and she was hot and exhausted from a lot of running around. I have pictures of our son sound asleep when he was little, surrounded by toys. I think we are all projecting onto this picture all our fears of how we think KC might have drugged Caylee. To me, it is just a picture of a tired little girl who fell asleep holding her bear, and her arms slipped off it at some point.

As for the split lip - how many of us have pictures of our kids with split lips - even in school pixs. Seems split lips always occur shortly before pictures are due to be taken in school. For our son, it was the most common 'boo'boo' when he was little - even more than skinned knees.

While these photos are nothing more than an attempt to show KC in a good light, they have a point in that they do show a happy little girl who loved her Mommy. Oh is this going to backfire on whomever thought it was a good idea to put these out there, because every single person who looks at the photos is going to say or has already said: "she must be a monster to kill that precious little girl who loved her". Just another move that didn't work out quite the way it was supposed to.

Weighing in on the asleep photo. I have seen my granddaughter fall sound asleep sitting upright in a chair with a stuffed animal on her lap. Her mouth was open a bit, too. We had been out on a hot day and she was hot and exhausted from a lot of running around. I have pictures of our son sound asleep when he was little, surrounded by toys. I think we are all projecting onto this picture all our fears of how we think KC might have drugged Caylee. To me, it is just a picture of a tired little girl who fell asleep holding her bear, and her arms slipped off it at some point.

As for the split lip - how many of us have pictures of our kids with split lips - even in school pixs. Seems split lips always occur shortly before pictures are due to be taken in school. For our son, it was the most common 'boo'boo' when he was little - even more than skinned knees.

While these photos are nothing more than an attempt to show KC in a good light, they have a point in that they do show a happy little girl who loved her Mommy. Oh is this going to backfire on whomever thought it was a good idea to put these out there, because every single person who looks at the photos is going to say or has already said: "she must be a monster to kill that precious little girl who loved her". Just another move that didn't work out quite the way it was supposed to.

Get outta my head, Mac! ITA with everything you said. In re. the part I bolded, I was just about to reply with the same. I can see why some would think that pic might help the defense. However, I think that strategy would backfire big time. During the penalty phase...AFTER I had heard all the evidence - if I were a juror - I would say the exact same as southernbrunette - "HOW COULD YOU, CASEY?!"

That photo, in particular, tears me up.

eta: just wanted to add -Fantastic sleuthing, TrY! Glad you took the wind out of CBS' sails. I hope they were holding back and you beat them to it. :clap:

I believe that if either George or Cindy had a soul, they would sell it to the highest bidder!

As for their house being in foreclosure, IMO this is a well thought out move on their part. For whatever reason (too many lookers, going to separate) they've decided they no longer want to live there. The real estate market is so bad right now they can't sell it for enough to pay off the mortgage. So they decide to just stop paying the mortgage payments and just let it go into forclosure. And until the bank goes through the legal procedure required to forclose on the property, they get to live there "rent free".

They hadn't paid for 8 months, was it, before they even got a Notice of Foreclosure?

Grifters.

ITA ... they definitely have a plan ... it probably also involves moving assets out of their names should the bank and/or lawsuits come after them ... They stopped paying their mortgage in June '09 and although they received money from 48 Hours that aired in the Fall '09 they didn't use any of that to pay their back mortgage payments ... IMO that means they had already decided they wanted to dump the house ... and live there as long as the could for free ...

What's not making sense to me is why didn't they just stick to pictures of KC and Caylee to go with the MOTY campaign ? Why all of the cute pictures of Caylee? IMO the backfire may be intentional ... by that I mean maybe their intent was to further incite hatred towards KC on a national level and keep it in the national news so that people who have not been following the case that closely will be infuriated by the murder of this little angel ... that perhaps it's an attempt to reach more people in other Florida counties and taint more potential jurors ... I may be way off-base here but it's just not making sense to me to do this now in light of current events in the case ... :waitasec:

I'm guessing the staged photos were mostly taken by KC with her "photographer wannabe" skills and were staged because Caylee was her prop - her MySpace accessory. Look at my cute daughter! Not realizing, as most mothers do, that the candid photos usually come out the best..catching them in actual play or being mommy's little helpers in the kitchen, or with house work, et cetera. She staged Caylee's photos much like she staged her own. Candid shots of KC, I'm guessing, would have NOT been pretty - as they'd show her true self. Too bad she didn't take more candid photos of Caylee, as her true self is just as gorgeous as can be. Poor little Caylee. :(

Reading this brought to mind the cute photo of Caylee where she was vacuuming - simply adorable and candid! So true, though, that (IMO) the majority of photos of Caylee that I've seen since the case started are staged and planned.

Disclaimer: My opinion only.

LOTS of Winnie the Pooh in the photos. LOTS of pink tops on Caylee. When were these pics sold/"released" by CA and GA???

Long before her tiny bones were found, NO???

BBM

The newborn photos would be ZERO help in finding a live 2 1/2 yr. Caylee.

I don't see how they could even 'spin' releasing the newborn photos. IMHO, those were sold for one reason only - $$$$$.

I think that in the pic with LA holding her (with her crying and reaching for the photographer) that she may have been wearing a Spiderman shirt. I'll try to find it.

ThinkTank - Thanks for enlarging and circling the t-shirt on the wall - makes it much easier to see than the pic I posted! :)

I think that in the pic with LA holding her (with her crying and reaching for the photographer) that she may have been wearing a Spiderman shirt. I'll try to find it.

ThinkTank - Thanks for enlarging and circling the t-shirt on the wall - makes it much easier to see than the pic I posted! :)

CayleeLee-1.jpg

WHO takes a photo of a child is SUCH distress???!!!! WHO finds this funny, like Lee apparently does??? Instead of picking them up and comforting them???

Thank you CuriousTwo for remembering which shirt Caylee was wearing when Lee held her. She did not look too happy, and why did Lee think it was so funny?

Does anyone else remember the photos of Caylee that were pulled off of CA or GAs cell phone? IIRC, there is one that is really freaky, where Caylee was crying. I'm taking a short break from yard work and checking this thread it popped into my wee brain. There was a discussion about it. I believe they were released in the docs by the SAs office.

The knew, the whole A clan knew. I am so not impressed with CBS at the moment.

ThinkTank - Thanks for finding the pic of the Spiderman shirt!

Torismom - I think most of us agree that having kiddos fall asleep like that from sheer exhaustion isn't unusual. What I think makes the photo of Caylee shocking, strange, weird, and/or disturbing is seeing the photo after knowing what we know now about her case and the possibility of her being "knocked out" involuntarily. Your daughter is soooo cute!

Here's another pic with a red jersey (this one's from KC's Photobucket account):
080718_Caylee_Marie_Anthony_2.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/22pf6bb
[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/27703056#27703056"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419-12.html?tag=page
74_0002.jpg

DISCLAIMER: MY OWN OPINION.

Could the red jersey have been used as Caylee's pajamas? Ah never mind, I see that she is wearing jeans with it in a couple of pictures. Perhaps it was Caylee's favorit shirt because it had a silky feel to it. It looks like some type of slippery, silky feeling fabric from the pictures. I know my granddaughter loves clothes that feel 'slippery' against her skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail