AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for reading and trying your best to stop this b.s. about Greyhound. Major kudos to you.

Does it matter? Per LE, she was never in Victoria.
Not trying to be confrontational, just asking.

Go to the new thread guys.

Please continue here:
AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Does it matter? Per LE, she was never in Victoria.
Not trying to be confrontational, just asking.

Yes it matters. Facts always matter. Bus schedules matter. All of it matters to find Gabriel, IMO.

I'm so frustrated... where did that Victoria info come from in the first place if she wasn't there?
Supposedly court records, but we only saw paraphrases, not the records themselves.
Not that I am questioning anyone's journalistic integrity.

I have to disagree. It was my understanding that EJ and Logan had "joint custody". When he went to exercise his half of the custody and realized she was gone, he went for full custody and was granted just that because she failed to show up for the hearing.

From what you're saying, if my husband and I split up and he has court ordered visitation, it's OK if I take my children across state lines unbeknownst to him and adopt them out with no consent from their natural father? I don't think so. That's kidnapping and abuse. There is no case to my knowledge where it's OK for one parent to decide to adopt a child out without the consent of the natural father no matter where they are born.

First you are very correct in this circumstance. But if you have a Birth certificate with no father listed, as I do, even though my father was ordered put on by the courts, (old copy) Then maby they would just run with it? Just speculation. and yes, it is very wrong.

It seems to me that Natisha Lance and some of the others reporting for her show TRY to get the facts straight and TRY to present the unbiased truth as they know it, but Nancy cuts them off, shuts them down, and pretty much calls them liars much of the time.

I bet working on the NG Show would rank right up there near the top on "The World's Worst Jobs".

I also bet it will be a while before we see poor Marc Klaas again. He did not seem to take kindly to her abuse, and neither should he. I just wish SOMEBODY would stand up and tell her to SHUT UP right on the air - somebody, anybody.

I would PAY to see that!!! :crazy:

Well, here's something close:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x8ARIxg51I[/ame]

Elizabeth Smart calling her to the carpet.

Right they have.

And the part of (if he has properly established paternity) is the key here.

When you read about birth father rights in a state such as TX. you will read about a birthfather registry. Pay attention to the part where it says he has to sign it prior to the baby birth. BTW this pertains to guys outside of a marriage, it is a given that when parents are married they need birthdads consent even if he is not the bio dad. Most guys who have sex outside of being married and impregnate a gal, do not know about a Birth Father Registry. And very very very often moms will sign a paper with the agency that says "I do not know who the father is" and on the link I had provided it states that she has the right to do that.

LE has been all over the news, repeatedly stating that Logan is Gabriel's legal father and custodian, so that if someone has Gabriel, they will return him to his father, where he belongs.

If LE is wrong about this, please provide a link.

This is a very interesting theory you have going here-- (you must have insider information is all that I can guess) --I have been wondering WHY San Antonio in the first place, and why this Homegate Studios instead of Motel 6, and why Raymond Russell Park which is quite far from the place where she stayed -- It sure smells like a prearranged set up to me --
add to that the "fleeing" afterwards taking Tornado instead of Greyhound, using a fake name --

This "underground" that TS mentioned supposedly came from EJ -- maybe there are agencies who side with the mother and illegally provide referrals to "underground" contacts for adoption? IDK

BBM. I had to take my daughter to the Dr today and we had to drive right past the Quality Inn where she stayed. It's less than 7 miles from Raymond Russell Park.

I'm going to try to add a screen shot. . .wish me luck. (crosses fingers)

Hey it worked!! . .sorta. The Home Gate is about 15 miles depending on the route she took. The little push pin at the bottom is the approximate locale of the Motel 6. That's is about 30 miles from the park.

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 40
First off I stated that I am not a professional and then I also posted about being "stand corrected".

Google birthdads rights and you will see a ton of cases where birthdads rights do not exist in different states such as TX, Utah etc...

Here is one link to TX statutes.

http://www.childwelfare.gov/systemw...e/index.cfm?event=stateStatutes.processSearch

My website www.adoptionscams.net

Lynne Banks

Although we appreciate your help. It is actually against TOS to say that you have a very reliable information, but can't post the source or anything to back it up. You may want to stop doing that as it could get you a time out.

thanks so much :) Do we know what time the bus left for FL and if this scenario is even possible - that she went to Victoria first, came back and then got the bus to FL? IIRC from the Google map, one way from San Antonio to Victoria is over 2 hrs.

Yes according to MapQuest, One way from San Antonio to Victoria is 2 hours 6 minutes, then spend a little time there and then a 2 hour ride back AND then a bus to FL?

Thanks. I missed where you stated you are not a professional.

The links you provided are general links. The convention here on WS is to provide a link to specifically verify what we state, when asked. We don't tell other posters to go search for the information we state. If we are unable to provide a link, we clarify that it is our opinion, rather than a fact.

May I have a link to verify what you stated please?

AUH I get it now, The link I posted would have you go in and figure out what to check,,,,,,,,I had done it and came up with the statues and then posted the link but it just takes you back to the research page. Sorry about that.

Thanks. I missed where you stated you are not a professional.

The links you provided are general links. The convention here on WS is to provide a link to specifically verify what we state, when asked. We don't tell other posters to go search for the information we state. If we are unable to provide a link, we clarify that it is our opinion, rather than a fact.

May I have a link to verify what you stated please?

Here is a better link.

http://www.childadoptionlaws.com/child_adoption_laws/adoption_laws_texas.htm

Okay, I know she's not the most reliable source but here is what Tammi said on NG last Friday about the Victoria pings:

CASAREZ: Talk to us again about your thoughts about Victoria, Texas. There`s not a date on this. And when do you say her cell phone pinged in Victoria?

T. SMITH: They said it was on the 27th. And that was the day that she sent the text that he was dead and that was the day that she wouldn`t speak to me verbally.

CASAREZ: OK. That`s the day that she did leave on the bus from San Antonio to Florida?

T. SMITH: Yes.

CASAREZ: So you`re saying she had to go to Victoria and come all the way back to San Antonio?

T. SMITH: Correct. She went two hours south and then came back up to get on a bus.

Here's the link: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

Thank you for posting this. It was driving me crazy. I knew I had heard the Victoria ping was before the bus ride, but could not find a link anywhere.

Please move here

Originally Posted by Salem [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4666874#post4666874"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Please continue here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4666868#post4666868"]AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And stop posting in this thread, it will be locked soon!

BBM. I had to take my daughter to the Dr today and we had to drive right past the Quality Inn where she stayed. It's less than 7 miles from Raymond Russell Park.

I'm going to try to add a screen shot. . .wish me luck. (crosses fingers)

Hey it worked!! . .sorta. The Home Gate is about 15 miles depending on the route she took. The little push pin at the bottom is the approximate locale of the Motel 6. That's is about 30 miles from the park.

There are two Homegates and I am fairly sure that she stayed at the one right near the Motel 6 and Tornado Bus station - I looked it up

It is not this one 10950 Laureate Drive
It is the Homegate Studios and Suites here 11221 San Pedro Avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members