GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why no police updates on Sarah Goode's case?
Why no info on Sarah Goode's COD?
Why no announced suspect?
Why no reward offered for info that lead to the killer of Sarah Goode?
Why no new news reports on Sarah Goode's case?

And...

I could ask the very same questions concerning the murder of 23 year old Sarah Strobel, found murdered Oct 3, 2013 in Huntington Station NY (Long Island)

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I drove pass the area today of where her body was found and said a prayer.

I did not realize it was so close to a town called Gordon Heights, which is really bad and has alot of sex offenders living there.

Getting a thumderstorm now so gotta go.

Grrr, I hate when you know you're close but still missing something. Grrr. What am I missing here? I just wanna watch the video ����

I actually found it on my own just now but thank you very much. I'm happy I did cuz now I don't feel so inept, ha ha!

Thanks A MILLION, you know who you are, lol. I just read all my PM'S but I'm having a hard time responding due to lack of storage space. It's all kinda frustrating, no?

Heading out for the day----everyone keep cool and be safe....maybe we will get some news today!!

Some comments on the public FB page that the family is extremely frustrated with the snail's pace of SCPD. They say no new info from the investigation has been shared with them and they want justice for Sarah.

<MODSNIP>

I have a feeling someone might already be in custody but that that person is only one of several parties involved... Let me know, thanks!

Some comments on the public FB page that the family is extremely frustrated with the snail's pace of SCPD. They say no new info from the investigation has been shared with them and they want justice for Sarah.

Noticed that as well. I think about the frustration we feel from our end but what the family must go through every minute of every day must be agonizing. I can’t even begin to imagine how painful it must be for them. It's heartbreaking.

Hi all, new LI poster here - from a town over from where SG was found. I'm also a graduate of SG's high school (although 25 years prior!). I frequently drive the route she took that night, and I can't help but wonder each time what her thoughts were as she took those back roads at that time of night.

I've been following this case since the beginning and am amazed at all the theories, etc., here on this site!

Couple of thoughts here - Gordon Heights does have a large concentration of sex offenders, mostly because there is a great deal of 'affordable housing' available in that area. I agree, though, that whoever is responsible here was part of SG's circle - more likely 'outer circle'.

I've learned quite a bit about Twitter because of this case- and there was one poster (JF) that did not post for over a week during the course of events. I, too, thought that highly relevant and expected that an arrest would be made. Unfortunately, we wait.

While I had heard about the other Sarah's disappearance in 2013, I was not aware until learning here that there hadn't been any progress on it. This is frightening, for 2 reasons: first, it sends a message that crimes like this can indeed go unsolved; and second, you can't help but think of the LISK. I do think, though, that these are not related to the LISK.

Looking forward to reading more here, and of course hoping to hear something soon for her family's sake

Hi all, new LI poster here - from a town over from where SG was found. I'm also a graduate of SG's high school (although 25 years prior!). I frequently drive the route she took that night, and I can't help but wonder each time what her thoughts were as she took those back roads at that time of night.

I've been following this case since the beginning and am amazed at all the theories, etc., here on this site!

Couple of thoughts here - Gordon Heights does have a large concentration of sex offenders, mostly because there is a great deal of 'affordable housing' available in that area. I agree, though, that whoever is responsible here was part of SG's circle - more likely 'outer circle'.

I've learned quite a bit about Twitter because of this case- and there was one poster (JF) that did not post for over a week during the course of events. I, too, thought that highly relevant and expected that an arrest would be made. Unfortunately, we wait.

While I had heard about the other Sarah's disappearance in 2013, I was not aware until learning here that there hadn't been any progress on it. This is frightening, for 2 reasons: first, it sends a message that crimes like this can indeed go unsolved; and second, you can't help but think of the LISK. I do think, though, that these are not related to the LISK.

Looking forward to reading more here, and of course hoping to hear something soon for her family's sake

Welcome! Yes it does send a horrible message, how about Nicole Tessa from Patchogue a couple of years ago?(I mention this because you might also be from pat-med) I know the father of her child well (not the significant other at or near the time of her death), what a sad instance that was/is too. It's like if the killer isn't the husband and/or it's not easy to prove it, SCPD is completely stumped. Bunch of overpaid officer Barbradys.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/suffolk-police-clear-fewer-homicide-cases-1.2699552

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/a-look-at-four-unsolved-suffolk-homicides-1.2700033

Welcome! Yes it does send a horrible message, how about Nicole Tessa from Patchogue a couple of years ago?(I mention this because you might also be from pat-med) I know the father of her child well (not the significant other at or near the time of her death), what a sad instance that was/is too. It's like if the killer isn't the husband and/or it's not easy to prove it, SCPD is completely stumped. Bunch of overpaid officer Barbradys.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/suffolk-police-clear-fewer-homicide-cases-1.2699552

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/a-look-at-four-unsolved-suffolk-homicides-1.2700033

Yes - I thought of that case as well! Did they ever release a cause of death in that case? I remember thinking at the time based on the news reports & interviews with her current husband that he was somehow involved - yet there, like here, nothing ever was made of it.

This is an aside, but I wonder if there were any links here to any of the unsolved murders and the LISK if they would let the public know.

<MODSNIP>

Ugh, wish I could say more but the LAST thing I wanna do is get in the way of anything, no matter how big or small. I live pretty close to where SG lived with her mom and her little 4 year old cutie. My friend bumped into SG's father when she was first reported missing. She was at the post office and he was there, hanging flyers. She said the you could visibly see the amount of pain and sadness on his face and being a mother of two herself (her son and my son play soccer together for Sachem), her heart broke into a million pieces or him and she cried for 2 days. Just can't believe the progress of this case. Or lack thereof, really!!

I'm usually pretty good at finding things on the Internet <MODSNIP>

Hi everyone i'm new to this site. This is my first post. Like some of you, I too live not too far from where SG was found. As a parent/grandparent I cannot stop thinking of this poor girl & now what her family must be going through. <MODSNIP>

It would really be surprising if someone had been in custody and no one reported on it. You don't need to be an investigative reporter to find that out, Imo.

It would really be surprising if someone had been in custody and no one reported on it. You don't need to be an investigative reporter to find that out, Imo.

<MODSNIP>. That's why I am interested to know who else stopped posting on SM and was brought in for any time or is possibly still in. People in Sarah's circles seem to know the people responsible so I would imagine those people might have been brought in (for questioning-not arrested) at some point also

We agree JF was in custody for some time (I believe at least several days) but no one reported that.. That's why I am interested to know who else stopped posting on SM and was brought in for any time or is possibly still in. People in Sarah's circles seem to know the people responsible so I would imagine those people might have been brought in (for questioning-not arrested) at some point also

I&#8217;m not disagreeing, just honestly don&#8217;t know but would they be able to hold somebody in custody for that amount of time without charging them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo