50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has a very familiar face. I started seaching the missing persons by alphabet, but I am only on the D's.

WOW, BB, that looks like a great match!!! I mean, just from the picture. Does everything else match? Eye color etc?

I saw a few that resembled this guy, but they all had tattoo's, and I didn't see any tattoo's or scars listed in the article. I am going to add him to my unidentified living persons on myspace.

Wow, poor guy. He does seem like a good guy. I hope he can find out who he is, or at least obtain a new SSN!

teonspaleprincess, what's your myspace link? I want to make sure I have it added to my friends :)

Its says eye color black. BK definitely has blue eyes. Sure looks like him tho.
Also the pix of BK shows those lines between his eyes that you get from squinting. I wonder if he wore glasses.

I found three listings for missing men that have some characteristics that resemble those of this man.

Samuel Norris Campbell

Thomas Ray James

William Dale Lott

They all are around the right height. The second one went missing earlier the same month this man was found. Our John Doe is not listed in the unidentified persons area of NCMA. Also is not listed on the Doe Network site.

I'm not that great at noticing resemblances, but I think the first one here, Samuel Norris Campbell, has a resemblance to him. Missing since 1985, he would have aged quite a bit since then. Wish there was an age progression of the missing guy.

I hope Benjaman Kyle (John Doe) gets listed with the NCMA and the Doe Network, and has DNA put in CODIS. Anything to help find a match!

I did notice the "black" eyes, but that seems weird to me. Black eyes.

Yeah, I didn't think "black" was really an eye color. If someone has very dark eyes I would say "brown" or "dark brown".

I really like this guy - but, when I put the pictures side by side, I notice that the eyes, where the eyebrows are, are more "hooded" (not really the right word), the mustache grows differently and the shape of the bald part of the head is somewhat different. However, it sounds like BK has gained some weight if he is really 240 pounds. His picture sure doesn't look like 240, but I'm not good at guessing weights.

I think this picture is pretty close and is worth looking at further. There is an 8 year difference between the two pictures so it would be natural for there to be some physical changes in that time.

Just my 2 cents. Good find!

Salem

He doesn't look like the teacher I had really, but he reminds me of the English teacher I had in high school.

I think the Thomas Ray James one someone listed is a good possability. If something bad didn't happen to this Thomas guy and he was the one driving his car when it was found in KY then that shows he was heading south for some reason. Maybe he ran out of gas or something, car broke down.......he hitchhiked south to Florida with someone and either they mugged him and knocked him in the head or they dropped him off and someone else mugged him and left him there.

It doesn't sound to far fetched.....it says thomas james has a medical condition .....so maybe it could be him. The height and build are right. Hard to tell from the photo.....but adding a few years, it could be a match.

The Thomas James guy says brown balding hair...5'11-6'0 ....200lbs.....it says brown eyes, but it could be hazel or greenish brown maybe. Benjaman Kyle looks to me like he has green eyes from the one photo.

I think this could be a pretty good match. ......

Hi everyone. I received a message on myspace today from someone who says that his registration here never goes through, but he wanted to post a picture of Ronald McNutt who is missing and known to have memory loss spells.

McNutt_Ronald.jpg
mrrnobody.jpg

I do think they look similar. I am wondering if BK has tattoo's that aren't mentioned?

Is that the guy who played the Major on some show? That is EXACTLY who he reminded me of.

Yes! Major Dad. I loved that show. I used to have a crush on him. :blushing:

He's married to Delta Burke (Designing Women).

Didn't this man show up in Savannah right before hurricanes Frances and Jeanne rolled into Florida? Seems like about August 28, 04 the news was talking alot about the first storm coming up the east coast. I am wondering if he headed up that way getting out of florida.

Awww...Can I adopt him?! I don't know who he is...but I am willing to adopt him until we find out! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member