TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owners of the business had a 22 year old female relative die from injuries in a car accident in 2005. They know the pain of sudden death.

Were either of the Bobo kids involved in the accident in any fashion? I don't mean necessarily driving the other car, but perhaps at the same party..some way that somebody might 'blame' them for the other girls death in the accident?

Just a thought..

I think I posted this already but one of Clint's close friends died in a car accident like 18 days before Holly was abducted..This community is seriously facing lose...:(

Earl Farrell of Fox 13 just reported that the searchers are saying Holly's cell phone was found near a road.....it has not been confirmed.

I read that info elsewhere. Perhaps there is truth to that.

If that is the case, I don't understand why her mom would be relieved at that find. Perhaps though, she's relieved that they have found something of Holly's and could be close to finding her.

I'm wondering if maybe the "significant evidence" was not an actual piece like clothing or possessions, but maybe like skid marks, trampled down underbrush, remnants of a campfire etc.?

Well any of those are general unless there is a link to Holly's abduction. That would lead me to think there is actual evidence. What would be "significant"? Personal article like clothing or (heaven forbid) a body perhaps?

Why this location? Was it a random desolate location or is the perp related/familiar with the location? Employer in the area?

I have a question. I am sorry if it has been shown before, but where did the mother actually say that the money from the sale of the T-shirts would be used for a vacation? So many times in this case, the media have ran with something that is misconstrued and not verified. Just askin'. Thanks!

I have a question. I am sorry if it has been shown before, but where did the mother actually say that the money from the sale of the T-shirts would be used for a vacation? So many times in this case, the media have ran with something that is misconstrued and not verified. Just askin'. Thanks!

On Local news the Aunt was the one that said it. I think everyone is right..She is just hoping SO bad her baby comes home that she is planning like she is on her way now...SO sad...:(

T-shirts bearing the favorite scripture of Holly's mother were sold for the Holly Bobo Fund.

The proceeds are not going to the reward fund, but to the Holly Bobo Fund.

D'Lynn Burton, a close family friend and neighbor, helped sell the shirts after working with Holly's mother on the design and wording.

"When Holly comes home, [Holly's mother] wants her to have some money so she can go on a vacation, or just treat herself with anything she wants."

http://www.wreg.com/news/wreg-bob-friday,0,1689775.story

What is the connection with Tri County Concrete and Holly?

O/T just want to say my Aunt passed last night, she was 96 years old. Her house number was 413 and I thought of it yesterday when someone mentioned the scripture verse was 4:13 and that is the day Holly was taken. I said a little prayer and asked her to if she can, to guide LE and searchers to help find Holly. She was a big St Anthony fan and a believed he could find anything!

So sorry for your loss Bern! {Hugs}

What is the connection with Tri County Concrete and Holly?

There is no connection, ima. MSM has mentioned that some evidence might have been found at a location near there (or at that business), but have not named the business in any way, shape or form.

Just a Reminder...

No bashing the family regarding the T-Shirts! (not saying its happening, just making sure it doesn't)

Stop posting phone numbers and discussing this business, until or unless it becomes part of the case.

Heads up everyone.... Nancy Grace is covering this tonight. I haven't been following this case closely but I wonder if the significant find in the case is her cell phone?

Just a Reminder...

No bashing the family regarding the T-Shirts! (not saying its happening, just making sure it doesn't)

Stop posting phone numbers and discussing this business, until or unless it becomes part of the case.

I agree! People need to understand that there is no handbook for missing person families.

IMO, most of the time NG just picks up on a few facts or rumors which are a couple of days old, calls them "Bombshell, Tonight!!!" and re-hashes the same two old clues over and over.

I'm not holding my breath for new info unless she has a family member on who slips up and spills something interesting.

I hope that none of Holly's family puts themselves through that wringer, since LE seems to be pulling out all the stops to find Holly ASAP! Right now, they don't need Nancy, IMO!

Whatever happened to that radio update we were expecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified