IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, he beat her with a brick? then dismembered her?
WHY? This is beyond cruel!
What did her dear little sisters see or hear???
-------------

It has to be sexual assault, or to keep her from talking about sexual assault, then hide evidence, identity. No other explanation, IMO.

Why bother to get rid of some of the body parts but store the rest in his freezer? Did he not have room for all the bags OR did he want to get caught? Whatever his reason, having been in the 'system', he had to know what LE's procedure would be.

In almost all the other similar cases (body parts in freezer) the perps weren't the last to see the victim or considered suspects..They weren't even on LE's radar but he was..Why he would do something so 'foolish' with the evidence truly stumps me.

I am now wondering, again, if this guy might not also have a connection to this case:

http://www.fwpd.org/april/press.htm

It was the same area. He is old enough to be a p[ossible suspect. His absence from the state migh help explain the gaps.

Maybe he lost his temper with her because she was defiant. Maybe he smacked her and she ran out the door to go home and tell her mother. He knew he had a warrant for his parole violation...I can see him wanting to shut her up.

I think he tore her apart and hid identifying parts of her in her freezer because he intended to scatter those parts in different locations, so no one could find her.

I noted it (wrote it down) right when I heard of an arrest. It was at 627.

I agree with you as to his intentions. What I don't understand is why he would put her torso in such a close dumpster after going to such lengths. ??

I cant decide if I think this was the work of someone who has done this before. To me it looks like a crime that got out of hand-a confrontation between a special needs child and MP. I would believe that she insisted she was going home and made it out the door-why did he bash her head in? Clearly to silence her, but I am on the fence about the sexual abuse scenario. I guess we will see. :(

I agree, seeing as he had plenty of prior experience dealing with LE on other crimes he obviously didn't have a very good plan or story worked out to cover his tracks, and confessed easily. They barely searched, which to me shows they didn't buy his story and knew early on something had happened. Killing her spontaneously (brick and right outside), and then dismembering her in the location she would be reported from doesn't make sense considering he obviously has some forensics knowledge (seeing as he kept hands, feet, and head). Leaving such glaring evidence I lean towards this being the first time but its anyones guess. He has an outstanding warrant, is a 3 time felon and had hit a kid in the head with a brick, he was all-in at that point either way...

Even thousands of miles away, I am so SICK about this. I hope he never feels a moment of peace for all eternity and I am CONVINCED that this is not a first sexual crime for him. The minute I saw his FB page, posing shirtless I thought he was a sleaze.
I was sent to a paedophile day after day after day, I tried to tell my Nan what was happening but she wouldn't believe me. It has affected me to this day. SO's should never be free IMO, never. Making no sense I know but this makes me sick :sick:

Our kids have a code word if things are not ok when they are spending the night away from home (which has only happened 3 times in 11 years, yep even with relatives). They know if they say that word, i will drop everything and come get them, break down the door if necessary.

Smart parent!
Love it, thanked the post and repeating for the board and other viewers.

I have also browsed this guy's FB page, and he has "liked" plentyoffish and Justice 4 Kyle Holland, among other things.

I did a quick search on plentyoffish, and did not find him. Kyle Holland is a 5 year old that was mauled to death last year in Tenn by a German Shepherd/wolf hybrid. The boy was disabled.

Sorry, just rambling, as I am so disgusted by all of this. :(

I am now wondering, again, if this guy might not also have a connection to this case:

http://www.fwpd.org/april/press.htm

It was the same area. He is old enough to be a p[ossible suspect. His absence from the state migh help explain the gaps.

OK-I have to give you that one. If you look at the bottom line of the double horizontal line (check the zoom version), it certainly looks like there are initials that begin with M.

Recently updated on my Comcast homepage:

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20111227/US.Indiana.Girl_s.Death/

Police: Neighbor chopped up Ind. girl with hacksaw
By TOM LOBIANCO, AP
2 hours ago

FORT WAYNE, Ind. — A babysitter and trusted neighbor has confessed that he bludgeoned a 9-year-old Indiana girl to death with a brick then dismembered her, hiding her head, hands and feet at his home and dumping the rest of her remains nearby, police said Tuesday.

Allen County sheriff's investigators said in an affidavit that 39-year-old Michael Plumadore admits he killed Aliahna Lemmon on Thursday.

According to the affidavit, Plumadore told police that after beating Aliahna to death, he stuffed her body into trash bags and hid her in the freezer at his home in a rundown trailer park in Fort Wayne. He said he later chopped up her body and stuffed her remains into freezer bags...

I cant decide if I think this was the work of someone who has done this before. To me it looks like a crime that got out of hand-a confrontation between a special needs child and MP. I would believe that she insisted she was going home and made it out the door-why did he bash her head in? Clearly to silence her, but I am on the fence about the sexual abuse scenario. I guess we will see. :(

I wonder, could she have been sleep walking and not coherent, which frustrated him! Some 'friend'!!!

There are evil people out there who kill children and they're to blame for killing the children but as families we do not have to ignore all warning signs and deliver our children to these people on a platter. If there is a force majeure that makes it inevitable to leave our children with some fugitive guy it would help if we could try to check on them every day so they could be reported missing the same day they were killed, before the perp has time to cut them up.

Exactly. Don't want a TO, so I'll qualify this by saying IF the family turns out to have been negligent in their choice of Child care( in this case knowing the guy had a violent history and was knowingly rooming with a RSO-which it appears IMO that they did know) then they should be charged to the fullest extent of negligence or manslaughter. Sorry, but unless we start holding parents and/or guardians responsible for decisions made outside the Childs best interest that lead to a tragedy like this, more innocents will suffer.

I think Aliahna was on the porch because he told her to go outside, maybe he told her that her mom was waiting for her, and that is why the other kids thought she left with her mom. He likely stepped out after her, did a quick survey of the area, and then beat her with the brick. I do think there may be witnesses to this, but when you consider the conviction history of most of the trailer park, none of them were about to bring that kind of scrutiny on themselves by reporting it.

The only part that I really worry too much about the girls seeing is him bringing her back into the house. I wonder if he carried her past the other girls or if he brought her in the back door. Hacksaws don't make a lot of sound, so I don't think the girls would have awakened.

It is my belief that he was abusing all three girls, and they were all up late the night before, so the two younger girls probably slept until later in the day, and all the evidence would have been put up by the time they awakened.

This takes a lot of work...taking someone apart like that. Was he a hunter?

This morning was the first time I had seen the pic of mom and gm on the couch. Mom with the coat wrapped around her wrists. I wonder, was it truly the flu or was mom hiding her wrists for a particular reason? It has been said they were devastated by grandpas death...how devastated?? Maybe 'sick' was not physical? Just a thought. But where were the little boys? Why send the girls to stay with a male 'friend'? I'm so sick hearted over this :(

ITA. The flu story doesn't seem likely to me. She was well enough to play games on the computer but not take care of her own children.

Mom's explanation makes no more sense than MP's explanation did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998