State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not always offered though, like with new homes. I'm just saying that could be why they didn't have it. I think they could have used their insurance to cover some of the expenses though, such as the leaking roof.

Yeah, maybe it wasn't offered. I'm not sure if you have the ability to buy one on your own. Re: the insurance - maybe the deductible was too high?

Well there you go, it's noon, let the buffering begin. :(

No, when you're sleeping with her best friend behind her back, taking off your wedding ring when in another country to chat up another woman, and standing screaming at her in a public place in front of the children to the point they are screaming and crying, that just about says it all, doesn't it?

And, when your wife has been missing for several hours and the police are trying to find her, you find it relevant to inform them that your wife doesn't have credit cards "because she is a shopaholic and spent $3000 in one day." That is something but it ain't integrity in my books......

They are not always offered though, like with new homes. I'm just saying that could be why they didn't have it. I think they could have used their insurance to cover some of the expenses though, such as the leaking roof.

Its possible they weren't covered for some reason. I live on the coastal NC. We have to have special wind coverage due to hurricanes. Reg home owners does not cover any wind damage. NC insurance regs are really crazy. Depending on the cause of the damage, insurance may not have been an option.

Kelly

If H Matour is on the witness list, she's shaking in her shoes, IMO.

Well I think there is not something like "killed in a rage" I don't know what it is called in the US. If you kill someone you killed. You decided to kill.

Ooh, I see. Yes, there are MANY different levels of murder. 1st degree (with this you could be eligible for death penalty. BC is being tried for 1st degree, but no death penalty), 2nd degree, and then "manslaughter" (which has different degrees as well I think).

For the "killed in a rage" we call it "heat of passion" which can be less of a charge because there is no premeditation. But premeditation can also be for 1 minute (like you didn't stop your attack before death).

Its possible they weren't covered for some reason. I live on the coastal NC. We have to have special wind coverage due to hurricanes. Reg home owners does not cover any wind damage. NC insurance regs are really crazy. Depending on the cause of the damage, insurance may not have been an option.

Kelly

Maybe, but all of this is way O/T since it has nothing to do with the case so let's just let it go. I don't want to tie up the board with this, in other words.

The State spends waaaaaay too much time with every witness, IMO. I don't understand why they can't just discuss key highlights of the case with the witness.

Some stranger recognizes NC from a NC State photo and volunteers info on her husband?

I don't believe that for a second. It goes to those who claim NC liked to tell a lot of stories.

Is anyone getting video? I'm not and need info!

Landline conversations with Nancys parents stopped. They went to cell phones.

Some stranger recognizes NC from a NC State photo and volunteers info on her husband?

I don't believe that for a second. It goes to those who claim NC liked to tell a lot of stories.

What? Please explain. Can't hear video.

Ooh, I see. Yes, there are MANY different levels of murder. 1st degree (with this you could be eligible for death penalty. BC is being tried for 1st degree, but no death penalty), 2nd degree, and then "manslaughter" (which has different degrees as well I think).

For the "killed in a rage" we call it "heat of passion" which can be less of a charge because there is no premeditation. But premeditation can also be for 1 minute (like you didn't stop your attack before death).
Many thanks, I did not this!

Is it bad that I look at the live feed and when I see it is Cummings I think to myself "Well this will be a big hairy waste of time I may as well go get some work done."?

:waiting:

ETA: Not meaning as a dig at Mr. Rentz I think he is doing a fine job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie