AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is day 8, I sure hope LE has something!

IMO, it would make more sense that Uncle is staying with the Grands down the street. That way there is somebody in the house with them at night to help them. Perhaps to help them so they can stay in their own home and not have to move in with other family members. Although, he would still know they layout of the victim's home. JMO

You've got some good points here, but I would think it would be on a much bigger scale than what a nurse could access in a hospital setting without being caught very quickly. Hospitals now use a system called Pyxis, sort of like a vending machine for drugs, requiring employee ID, fingerprint, patient info, med, dose, etc in order to access the drugs.

ETA: the Pyxis in a pediatric emergency area would be stocked for the type of patients seen and would not have near the assortment of drugs as the regular ER would have. This system also helps prevent errors with drugs and dosages, considering ages and sizes of clients.

Thanks for the explanation about the meds. I'm not a nurse and have no experience with hospital procedures. That said, I do know that there is a lot "backstage/off-stage behavior" in the threatrical world that might make some folks cringe :eek: :moo:

This makes me think even more the uncle is involved in all of this.
Does the uncle have a job??

I have a question and that is why do some people think the uncle may be involved. Can we sleuth him? Does he have a reputation, drug involvement? The interviews I have seen he appears caucasion. Or am I seeing someone else? I am not saying he couldn't be but I haven't seen anything to make me think so. Can you direct me to something? tia

I have a question and that is why do some people think the uncle may be involved. Can we sleuth him? Does he have a reputation, drug involvement? The interviews I have seen he appears caucasion. Or am I seeing someone else? I am not saying he couldn't be but I haven't seen anything to make me think so. Can you direct me to something? tia

Someone posted that he had an "interesting criminal record", if I remember correctly, but I have no idea what it consists of, or how to find out...JMO

I have been keeping up with this and have read most of the threads, but I am still wondering about the dogs. I just may have missed it. I believe the neighbor on Nancy Grace said the dogs were outside at 6:30 am. Does anyone know if they were inside the house during the night? Did they normally stay inside or outside at night?

Good Morning Everyone.

I noticed one family member owns a jeep. Lot's of places to off road in the area surrounding Tuscon. How far is Mount Lemon from Tuscon? I see snowboarding mentioned in that area. Is it also a place people would go in warmer weather?

Did we ever find out for sure who was staying/living in the Celis home? What about SC's parents, are they the only one's living in that home?

Knox, looks like Mt Lemmon is about 1 1/2 hrs north of Tuscon.

I don't think it has been clearly established who besides the family was staying at the house.

Interested in why you don't think so. Are you speculating it was staged? I guess it could be. jmo

mck16,
I was thinking about your question. It's a terrible,awful, thing when a little child is taken from the safety of her own home. And,thinking that someone in her own family could possibly have done this is not something I would do lightly.

But, I do know that sometimes a child is not safe even in their own home,with their own family... MOO

I am hoping against hope that this is not the case here. But,sadly I realize it could be... MOO

Just some somber thoughts... And JMO

Thanks for the explanation about the meds. I'm not a nurse and have no experience with hospital procedures. That said, I do know that there is a lot "backstage/off-stage behavior" in the threatrical world that might make some folks cringe :eek: :moo:

You're welcome. And I agree about the off-stage behavior with the artsy crowd. That being said, it is a known fact that many many stage performers have disabling stage fright and are able to perform only if they are under the influence or a drug or medication. I learned this during my piano lesson/playing days.

I think, based on watching the video over and over, that the figure walks over to the wall, closer to where the 5 walked by, if you watch the video closely after he walks over that way, you can see movement there like he is climbing or jumping to look over the wall, then you can almost see him jump/drop down and walk back the direction he came from. Maybe he was looking for a victim that night.

It still for me doesn't explain, how he knew which room was Isa's. How he knew or would take a chance on the 3 dogs, How he knew nobody would wake up while going out the back door or back out the window.

mck16,
I was thinking about your question. It's a terrible,awful, thing when a little child is taken from the safety of her own home. And,thinking that someone in her own family could possibly have done this is not something I would do lightly.

But, I do know that sometimes a child is not safe even in their own home,with their own family... MOO

I am hoping against hope that this is not the case here. But,sadly I realize it could be... MOO

Just some somber thoughts... And JMO

I agree with you and I would never have believed it until I came to WS with the Haleigh Cummings case. And since I have kept up with cases all over, even here locally that don't make it to WS and I just can't believe the numbers. I am just sickened. Parents acting like wild uncaring inhuman things. I try not to think the worst until there is just nothing else. I pray this is not the case here. At this point I am not ruling out a member of the extended family. I do not believe it is immediate family. jmo

Yes, Mount Lemmon is about 1 - 1 1/2 hours from the area that her house is in. But plenty of places that one could dispose of evidence on the way up the mountain.

I think, based on watching the video over and over, that the figure walks over to the wall, closer to where the 5 walked by, if you watch the video closely after he walks over that way, you can see movement there like he is climbing or jumping to look over the wall, then you can almost see him jump/drop down and walk back the direction he came from. Maybe he was looking for a victim that night.

It still for me doesn't explain, how he knew which room was Isa's. How he knew or would take a chance on the 3 dogs, How he knew nobody would wake up while going out the back door or back out the window.

More than anything your bolded statement makes me feel it has to be someone they know or someone who has been in the home. I also wonder about the interior of the house. Are the floors concrete or carpeted, and are the walls sheetrock or stucco. I am not familiar with houses in the really hot areas that are adobe. jmo

Good questions. Can we sleuth him?

Once I have the official answer, I might share some of what I know.

I can share that I have not seen anything (in my research of the family) that makes me suspect him any more than anyone else.

I'll have to watch it again, thank you. Do you have the youtube video link handy?

Interesting take on the movements.
Perhaps he was simply trying to cut through, like the walkers, and did not realize there was no exit there, couldn't make the jump?

How high is that wall?

Good questions. Can we sleuth him?

Once I have the official answer, I might share some of what I know.

I can share that I have not seen anything (in my research of the family) that makes me suspect him any more than anyone else.

BTW I have searched for a video of the presser. No luck so I sent an email to the station and asked if they had a video archived. Hopefully they will respond with a yes.

As far as the uncle I haven't seen anything either. tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member