Lee and Mallory tied the knot

Geez...I thought by now she would see the light.. guess not. Unfortunate.

LoL Iwas just gonna say I can't believe thiat there wasn't a poll put up for this asking if you thought casey would attend or if she was even sent an Invite..Well there is no poll but if thier was Im betting on No and No ...

I always thought Lee displayed the same Anthony dysfunction as the rest did. He spins the truth as much as the others do, and has the same charming, narcissistic traits as Casey does. The girl just doesn't get it.

Now I am wondering if they have a child, if Casey will be the godmother....

This is simply wrong. Who would marry into this family knowing what she must know...or is it possible she's really that umm let's say...oblivious?

This is simply wrong. Who would marry into this family knowing what she must know...or is it possible she's really that umm let's say...oblivious?

Maybe that is the reason she stayed and married in to this family because maybe she thought if she did leave no one would wanna get involved with her ..

Wonder if they got the $800 vacuum that was on their registry? Weren't they supposed to get married last October? Maybe they did and it's just being announced now? Boy, won't Casey be mad that it's not her name in the news. I predict fisties coming out...

Maybe that is the reason she stayed and married in to this family because maybe she thought if she did leave no one would wanna get involved with her ..
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe what's-her-name.....Lee's sibling.....just "skyped" in?
(snark off)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On an entirely off=topic, completely DIFFERENT and much BRIGHTER NOTE: I had the pleasure of meeting Elizabeth Smart today!!! (Well....technically yesterday, Tues, here in Bellevue).
Talk about an inspirational and remarkable young women!!! :) I am in awe of her grace, courage, strong faith in God and message of HOPE. She is a gorgeous, glowing newlywed and beautiful on the inside and out. Just wanted to share!

Betcha bucks she was there.......

I was thinking that myself. Just because the media says she was not there does not mean it is true. The undisclosed place could have been the church compound for all we know. Anthony's must be getting to be old news since no one seemed to have this before it happened. I guess the media is just tired of the Anthony's and do not bother to chase them around.:skip: One could only hope. If the story is true, I hope Lee and Mallory keep their distance from her and keep any children they may have far, far away from KC.

I sincerely wish them the best. My heart goes out to her for being brave enough to marry a man who will forever be tainted by the "he molestered me" brush, thanks to his ever lovin' sister. Mallory must truely love Lee to be able to marry into such disfunction and with the knowledge that any future playmate of their future children will have an accused molester as a father and another as a grandfather. Add in a sister-in-law who threw away her own child as garbage and a rabid mother-in-law...that is a lot of baggage to carry into your married life. My thoughts go out to Mallory.

I hope they have a very happy life together. They seem to really love each other.

What s scarey to me is the anthonys family and a future baby.
We know Cindy will allow her daughter to see, touch and watch behind
Mallory's back.
Let's hope Mallory and Lee MOVE FAR AWAY from his side of the family.
I wonder how Mallory's family feels about this?
Let's hope everything works for them.
Personally he acted so goofy during all the news with Caylee, I never 'trusted' him. JMOO

Just one question: By any chance is the happy couple registered at Target? :giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back