2010.02.16 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more evidence I see, the more strongly I feel about CA's actions after the fact. Last week, we were looking at the blanket the DC actually handled with his stick, and I think CA knows a lot about that video/the remains site-Now with this, I am wondering again about how much CA cleaned in that car.
At one point, IIRC, CA claimed that the Eddie Bauer carseat was in her truck-Is this just another case of CA trying to befuddle/shut-down/"martyr" herself with LE?

Yes yes yes!!! I think it's why there are several photos of the car seats. :)

I did not think that was a bruise on her eye. I thought someone said it was her hair looping around to her face. She does not appear to have a bruise in any of the other pictures taken at the same time.

LambChop, have these pics been discussed before? If so, do you know where I'd find the prior discussion about them?

Also, do we know what date the pictures were taken?

I did not think that was a bruise on her eye. I thought someone said it was her hair looping around to her face. She does not appear to have a bruise in any of the other pictures taken at the same time.

I seem to recall another picture where Caylee had a bruise under her eye but, like you point out, it doesn't appear she has one here as there are several pics and nothing under the eye in the others.

I wonder what significance the doll plays in this set of photos...:waitasec:
My guess would be that the doll's clothes are missing... my first thought was why?Could it be that there was body fluids or possible chloroform on the doll clothing and possibly on the doll in someway? JMO

Are the pictures of Casey playing the guitar sitting on a couch with Caylee sitting next to her new? I don't recall seeing these pics before. Caylee is wearing the pink trouble shirt.

In the second picture, the coffee table is in view and has several plastic cups and other objects on top of it. Does anybody notice anything near what would be KC's left sitting on the table? I'm not sure if it's my imagination so I want somebody else to look closely and tell me what they see there.

The pictures are divided up and titled and can be viewed in the Official Docs. thread, Page 12, Post 285, Casey Anthony playing guitar for Caylee.

I figured out how to link the picture here -

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/02-16-2010-12414-12419.pdf

No bruise under eye as LC points out below.

hard to make out everything on my computer....but i see those plastic cups, sun glases, a sippy cup back a bit further....what do you see?

It appears that there is blood evidence on parts of the car seat. Did she strike the poor little one while driving...road rage... because she was fussing or crying?
I worry about the possibility of Caylee vomiting blood after being forced to ingest chloroform in some way.... I hate to think about that....:furious:

Picture no. 7 of this group looks like a stain on the left hand side of a child's body. You can see the outline of a head, back and start of the leg. Could be something else but if it tests positive for human fluids, KC's toast. JMO
I noticed that stain too. It reminded me of the stain that GA told the FBI about in one of his first interviews that he noticed when he opened the trunk when he first found the car. He said the stain was near the spare tire IIRC.

hard to make out everything on my computer....but i see those plastic cups, sun glases, a sippy cup back a bit further....what do you see?

It's hard to decipher because of the pixels, pic quality, etc. As I was looking though, I thought, 'Is that a pile of powder sitting there toward the left corner of the table.' It looks like there may be a powdered drug in a little pile directly on the surface of the table. I'm not sure though if it could be caused by some reflective issue and is actually off of the table but it looks like a powdery pile to me.

Also I wish I had started a thread about this. Do these pictures already exist - anybody know? Whose apartment are they at in those pictures? That's the shirt that was found where they found Caylee's body.

In the docs today there is an incident report from October 9, 2008 about two calls were the sound of a child screaming help came in and the police sent units out. It stated that they concluded that the screams were from an autistic child playing in front of the school, however it says that a K-9 unit was sent out and searched around the woods however they did not go into the woods do to standing water and vegetation. I am just seeing all of these missed oppurtunities to have found Caylee early on and it really worries me. If the car stunk as bad as it did how did the woods not smell this bad at least the dogs should have smelled it and reacted.
I want to state I 110% beleive Casey is responsible but how did all these people miss her?

In the docs today there is an incident report from October 9, 2008 about two calls were the sound of a child screaming help came in and the police sent units out. It stated that they concluded that the screams were from an autistic child playing in front of the school, however it says that a K-9 unit was sent out and searched around the woods however they did not go into the woods do to standing water and vegetation. I am just seeing all of these missed oppurtunities to have found Caylee early on and it really worries me. If the car stunk as bad as it did how did the woods not smell this bad at least the dogs should have smelled it and reacted.
I want to state I 110% beleive Casey is responsible but how did all these people miss her?

Maybe being submerged under water prevented odors from wafting out of the woods? I too, agree that Casey is responsible, but you bring up a good point.

The body would have been a skeleton at that point, and may have still been submerged. Also, there were docs? I thought it was just photos released.

They were not Cadaver dogs. They were regular K9 dogs, and the statement explains that there was standing water, that was the reason they did not go into the woods. October 9th is almost 4 months after she was murdered, I think the only part of her left at that point was her skeleton, which would not give off a decompositional smell.

Snagit1-30.png

Not sure what you're seeing, but here it is. I can try and enlarge if you give a more specific area, but the pic's pretty grainy. What are you seeing?

To our left of the bright spot in the background. It looks like a little pile of white stuff peeking out from behind the cup on the table. Or is that part of the thingy that is spread out along the seat of the couch? It may not be on the table at all but in the background of it.

Now I'm pretty sure that's not what I though it was. It looks beyond the table to me now in the picture Capri posted. Thanks. I thought it might be a drug just laying out there but I'm imagining things - again!

Hi all -- just thought that I'd mention that I believe that these (i.e., the 70 photos on OS site, here) are simply (better) pictures of items that we've already seen photos of and forensic analysis reports on. Don't trust me, though (I could easily be wrong). Check out the old threads and documents.

Off the top of my head (again, I urge double checking):

The knife was tested for duct tape adhesive, and whatever was on the knife wasn't duct tape adhesive.

The mama doll was tested for chloroform, as was an identical control doll, and they were found to have the same (trace/minuscule) amount of chloroform. Consistent with no chloroform being on Caylee's mama doll.

There was essentially no chloroform in the syringe. (They need to be more careful with their implications at OS; they mention chloroform here, but there were trace amounts -- virtually none.)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4409843#post4409843"]Here's a link[/ame] to a post I wrote a while ago summarizing the serological results (from a while ago) for a lot of the items whose pictures were released today. (Go to that thread to post, though, as opposed to doing it here! :) )

I just saw JVM's response to the doc dump today...and for the life of me, I can't figure out how she can be so ill-informed. Forget about the rest of her crew....pfffff! They have no idea what's been released previously and look at it and say such things as "it's been hidden along with all the docs" (previously released water table report) released today. "The prosecution wants the case delayed, delayed, delayed!" WTH?! I'm embarrassed for them!!
ITA - I don't even watch her show anymore - particularly when she discusses this case! :banghead:

I just saw JVM's response to the doc dump today...and for the life of me, I can't figure out how she can be so ill-informed. Forget about the rest of her crew....pfffff! They have no idea what's been released previously and look at it and say such things as "it's been hidden along with all the docs" (previously released water table report) released today. "The prosecution wants the case delayed, delayed, delayed!" WTH?! I'm embarrassed for them!!

Ditto.

This is where these delays are playing into the Defense advantage since some in the media have moved on, are not as current and, are completely mis-reporting info as a result. Patience wears thin quickly in media-land and this is an old story to them (unless there is nothing else to run with). KC was already tried and found guilty in the media.

Time will further erode the media currency and accuracy in the KC case and if we ever get to trial we could even suffer urban myths being reported as fact. Sad but true.

Justice for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member