2011.06.07 Sidebar (Trial Day Twelve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaseSignal

Is Jose Baez becoming a celebrity? Casey Anthony trial: Video: June 7 #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial #omg >> http://bit.ly/jsIKcN
16 minutes ago via web
1 Retweet

Oh. My. Gosh. Baez does think himself to be quite the ladies man, doesn't he? :rolleyes:

And this one by sassycatgal1

@CaseyAnthony OMGosh AGAIn baez is prancing round out side court again getting pictures with different ladies EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
about 16 hours ago via web

If true,I agree --- Ewwww.

That is about as low class as he can get. Does he have no shame? I'd love to know how Geraldo and JB's IS talking head buddies would defend that. So unprofessional! It makes me want to gag.

So I just watched Ashton's re-direct of FBI guy (had to miss earlier) -- He does not sound as credible as Dr. Vass and even says himself the container he received could have let some slip out. He says he's surprised he even got a sample to test at all. IMO, that does NOT help the DT.

sassycatgal1 sas
@CaseyAnthony OMGosh AGAIn baez is prancing round out side court again getting pictures with different ladies EWWWWWWWWWWWWW
15 hours ago
15 hours ago? What time did they get out yesterday?

Have we seen any of the Baez doing photo ops with his female fans?

As a female I really can't imagine EVER wanting to stand next to him much less preserve the memory in a photo.

CaseSignal

Is Jose Baez becoming a celebrity? Casey Anthony trial: Video: June 7 #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial #omg >> http://bit.ly/jsIKcN
16 minutes ago via web
1 Retweet

Oh. My. Gosh. Baez does think himself to be quite the ladies man, doesn't he? :rolleyes:

IMO he is as delusional as his client.

I am going nuts here with the talking heads at IS. They all agree that the DT won today on the chloroform being due to febreeze and not chloroform itself. ARGH!!!!! :banghead::banghead:HELP ME!!!!!

I think that's a deliberate thing they do every day, to generate email and calls from irate viewers. Helps them prove their ratings I suppose, and sell commercials. They couldn't care less about the truth. I can see why they discontinued their message boards, there was no one posting there who believed a word they said ...

<slips in to unplug Stilettos tv>

They live on Planet Casey. Pay them no mind. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2ue7H-4cE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR2ue7H-4cE[/ame]

:rocker:

CaseSignal

Is Jose Baez becoming a celebrity? Casey Anthony trial: Video: June 7 #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial #omg &gt;&gt; http://bit.ly/jsIKcN
16 minutes ago via web
1 Retweet

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

UGH - he is...how shall I say...REPUGNENT!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick:

Anyone know why JB asked about testing the steering wheel cover?

My husband said this morning, "She's just sitting there looking as if she is watching an episode of Law and Order or something." LOL!

My 12 y/o stopped for a moment to watch. She said "She looks bored. Isn't she on trial?" I said "Yes" and my dtr said "Well, she doesn't look like she cares too much"

My 12 y/o stopped for a moment to watch. She said "She looks bored. Isn't she on trial?" I said "Yes" and my dtr said "Well, she doesn't look like she cares too much"

Out of the mouths of babes....:great:

I think that's a deliberate thing they do every day, to generate email and calls from irate viewers. Helps them prove their ratings I suppose, and sell commercials. They couldn't care less about the truth. I can see why they discontinued their message boards, there was no one posting there who believed a word they said ...

Yes they did that without notice, @6pm the message board is coming down. How draconian and how obvious...:ignore:

Have we seen any of the Baez doing photo ops with his female fans?

As a female I really can't imagine EVER wanting to stand next to him much less preserve the memory in a photo.

Only if we were pointing and laughing . . . .

That is about as low class as he can get. Does he have no shame? I'd love to know how Geraldo and JB's IS talking head buddies would defend that. So unprofessional! It makes me want to gag.

NG let him have it with both barrels when she heard that he was outside at lunchtime, lookinf for <modsnip> women to pose with. She reminisced about when she was prosecuting and was always too obsessed with the case, getting every detail right, going through what she was going to present after lunch that she could only eat a small snack and keep working. All the other lawyers on her panel agreed- who goes out to lunch? and they agreed - totally inappropriate but typical of airhead Baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie