ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipped :

:seeya: Thanks for the update !

On Tuesday, McCausland agreed that investigators have few questions for the immediate family, but contends the paternal family has asked few questions of them.

"Communication is a two-way street," he said. "If your daughter, granddaughter, niece was missing, wouldn't you occasionally call police to ask for the status of case? Put yourself in those shoes."

RBBM: Yep ... and that right there says it all about all the DiPietro's !

MOO ...

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...differ-on-communication-issue_2012-03-27.html

Bourget reiterated Tuesday that his two clients are fully cooperative and they are in the loop.

"We get information from the Internet and by word of mouth," he said. "I'm hoping that if (investigators) find something, they would contact us."

Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, could not be reached for comment.

RBBM: :rolleyes::rolleyes: omg ... this has to be one of the "dumbest" statements I have heard from an attorney ... MOO ...

And as usual, Justin is unavailable for comment ...

:moo:

Aylas pic of her with that beautiful smile and bright eyes is my background on my desktop. I have just fallen in love with this precious baby.

Prayers for Ayla and all that love her.

snipped from : http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...differ-on-communication-issue_2012-03-27.html

Bourget reiterated Tuesday that his two clients are fully cooperative and they are in the loop.

"We get information from the Internet and by word of mouth," he said. "I'm hoping that if (investigators) find something, they would contact us."

Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, could not be reached for comment.

RBBM: :rolleyes::rolleyes: omg ... this has to be one of the "dumbest" statements I have heard from an attorney ... MOO ...

And as usual, Justin is unavailable for comment ...

:moo:

By that definition we all are in the loop, we get info from the internet and by word of mouth. :rocker:

McCausland added, "I will say (the communication issue) is not the case with Ayla's mother and her relatives in greater Portland."

I don't want to jump into any conclusions but it seems like one side knowing and another side not knowing where Ayla is would explain this difference neatly.

By that definition we all are in the loop, we get info from the internet and by word of mouth. :rocker:

:floorlaugh: :) Yep ... WS is definitely "in the loop" ... that's why I read here ... :dance:

But y'all know what I mean ... it's the "way" this attorney said the D's are "in the loop" -- from the "internet" and "word of mouth" ... so whose "word of mouth" ? It's not from LE ...

:)

:floorlaugh: :) Yep ... WS is definitely "in the loop" ... that's why I read here ... :dance:

But y'all know what I mean ... it's the "way" this attorney said the D's are "in the loop" -- from the "internet" and "word of mouth" ... so whose "word of mouth" ? It's not from LE ...

:)

I was kind of thinking maybe Heidi?! But what would Heidi know and why would she know it?!

I don't want to jump into any conclusions but it seems like one side knowing and another side not knowing where Ayla is would explain this difference neatly.

BBM. You said it, and what nerve they have to act as if they are being left out! Of course, they are so worried about Ayla missing that they are too emotional to emote.

celt+(4).jpg

Another day with no sign that Ayla is going to be found. The silence from the paternal camp speaks louder than words.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122521/Is-daughter-dead-alive-Mother-missing-toddler-Ayla-wants-answers-daughters-second-birthday-approaches.html

"The mother of a toddler missing since December says she was in denial for three months but has come to accept the heart-wrenching possibilities of what may have happened to her daughter, whose whereabouts remain unknown as her second birthday approaches.

Trista Reynolds says she continues to pray for Ayla's safe return but needs answers - good or bad - about her daughter's fate. She believes Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, has the answers. Police also believe DiPietro knows more than he has told investigators.

'I'm tired of wondering and I'm tired of worrying,' she told The Associated Press. 'It's just not fair. And Justin is the one who could end all of this in a matter of minutes.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122521/Is-daughter-dead-alive-Mother-missing-toddler-Ayla-wants-answers-daughters-second-birthday-approaches.html

"The mother of a toddler missing since December says she was in denial for three months but has come to accept the heart-wrenching possibilities of what may have happened to her daughter, whose whereabouts remain unknown as her second birthday approaches.

Trista Reynolds says she continues to pray for Ayla's safe return but needs answers - good or bad - about her daughter's fate. She believes Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, has the answers. Police also believe DiPietro knows more than he has told investigators.

'I'm tired of wondering and I'm tired of worrying,' she told The Associated Press. 'It's just not fair. And Justin is the one who could end all of this in a matter of minutes.'"

How horribly sad this must be for Trista. She must feel like Ayla being missing is her fault, but she was just trying to become a better mom for Ayla and her little brother. I wish Justin would just tell the truth! I am so frustrated by his family and his behavior, I can't even imagine how TR feels!

I just hope that something happens soon to make someone on the DiPietro side talk. I wish Justin's girlfriend would see what we see in him. I have a feeling, I don't know why, that something's going to happen soon in this case. IMO of course.

Where are you Ayla??? Praying for you and your mommy!

http://www.pressherald.com/news/where-is-my-daughter__2012-03-29.html

DiPietro said if communication has stopped, it's because the questions he, his mother and sister ask investigators do not get answered.

"If I'm not calling them, it's for good reason," DiPietro said.

Does that mean that CR is no longer around?

Justin said he's been giving them tips, but nothing ever comes of them.

Grandma thinks the police tape should be released.
They are also upset that searchers are not looking for a live Ayla.

DiPietro said he has offered tips and theories about Ayla's whereabouts to investigators. His attempts to follow up with investigators on those tips go nowhere, he said.

So he's mad that he's been trying to throw Trista et al. under the bus and it won't catch?
DiPietro said if communication has stopped, it's because the questions he, his mother and sister ask investigators do not get answered.

And because they won't tell him what evidence they got against him.

Elisha DiPietro said the public statement about the three adults knowing more than they are saying differs from what she was told in private.

"I've had a detective tell me multiple times that he thinks I'm telling the truth. And then to have Steve McCausland publicly say he doesn't think I am," she said. "I'm not the person you're trying to paint me out to be, and I don't appreciate it.

Good cops, bad cops...

"It is a fact that her blood was found in my house. Yes, it is a fact that she broke her arm in my house. But, it is not a fact that any of it was intentional.

"My daughter did not come to her demise down in my house. Nothing bad ever happened to my daughter in my house. She never got anything but love from the people in this house," he said.

So if nothing bad ever happened to Ayla in that house are we to assume that Justin doesn't think breaking her arm and bleeding more than a cupful wasn't bad for her?
Maybe it was all for her own good? They had to discipline her because they loved her so much? Tough love, cuz she was being bad, all for her own good?

What's up with the 911 call? Why do they want it released?

She added that she and her son want police to release the 911 call that Justin DiPietro placed on Dec. 17 when he realized his daughter was missing.

"Why not release the 911 tape? Who is that going to hurt?" she said.

Does the lawyer still represent them? There is no comment from him in the article.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/where-is-my-daughter__2012-03-29.html

Does that mean that CR is no longer around?

Justin said he's been giving them tips, but nothing ever comes of them.

Grandma thinks the police tape should be released.
They are also upset that searchers are not looking for a live Ayla.

Why do these BBM statements from JD lead me to believe whatever limited communications he now has with LE revolve around him trying to convince LE that Trista is somehow responsible and perhaps that is part of the problem. LE is satisfied no abduction has happened, JD remains focused on trying to convince LE and the rest of us that there was one.

I am sure JD's tips amount to "Trista did it, quit looking at me for this"

On a recent episode of Disappeared a police officer made it clear that knowing who did "it" and proving who did "it" are veeeeery different things.

Justin likes to make arguments based on the word "fact" and whatever it can be contrasted with. Basically, "fact" is whatever he can't deny.

"It is a fact that her blood was found in my house. Yes, it is a fact that she broke her arm in my house. But, it is not a fact that any of it was intentional.
Yeppers, I'm sure it was not the intention that her blood was found...

This was from earlier http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Father-friends-say-its-possible-cops-say-no-way.html
“When the time is right, everything is going to come out. And regardless of what law enforcement is saying or what (Ayla’s mother) Trista (Reynolds) is saying, this really isn’t the time to be saying anything. And law enforcement, they can say ‘We don’t believe they’re telling the truth,’ but there’s a big difference between fact and thinking something.”

Is the time right yet?

:seeya: Good Morning,

Wow ... last night when I went to Wal-Mart [way down South here] on the board for the 'Lost and Missing' there is missing flyer for Ayla with 2 photos !

They were good photos of Ayla -- in pink and smiling !

I hope she is found alive ... but the blood evidence tells me otherwise ... :banghead:

:praying: That Ayla is found soon !
:praying:

Thanks, Dog.gone.cute!
It's great to hear that flyers are putting Ayla's sweet little face out there as far as New Orleans!:seeya:

"It is a fact that her blood was found in my house. Yes, it is a fact that she broke her arm in my house. But, it is not a fact that any of it was intentional. "

Has Justin or anyone ever given an explanation for the blood that was found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong