AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - Tucson police are searching for a 6-year-old girl who went missing from her home on the city's east side.

Isabel Mercedes Celis was last seen late Friday and discovered to be missing at about 8 a.m. Saturday.

Sgt. Maria Hawke says police are searching the area around East Broadway Boulevard and Craycroft Road using street patrols, canines, detectives and a helicopter.

She's described as just under 4-feet-tall and weighing 44 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
Snipped: http://www.kswt.com/story/17650000/tucson-police-search-for-missing-6-year-old-girl

Previous Threads:
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24

Thread #25
Thread #26

Scanner Threads:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sabel-Celis-missing-from-her-home-6-years-old
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...bel-Celis-missing-from-her-home-6-years-old-2
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...bel-Celis-missing-from-her-home-6-years-old-3

REMEMBER: Anything posted in the scanner thread must stay in the scanner thread.

Full news coverage:http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

Local Media:
KGUN 9 On Your Side
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/237578/missing-isabel
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/subindex/news/local/tucson
tucson.com

Find Isabel Celis Facebook Page: Find Isabel Celis
New website for Isabel Celis: http://bringisahome.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, It worked. Thank you.

With this latest info about the no contact order coming out...it is pretty clear to me that LE believes whatever happened to Isa most likely happened to her inside that house within the immediate family.

I'm no rocket scientist, but the clues have been fairly straightforward from the start where things were most likely headed here. First we have a dog alerting to something, then the house is blocked and considered a crime scene and processed, the family is not allowed to be in the house for some period of time (days), now a legal order to keep SC away from the other children.

I mean c'mon. What kind of coincidence could it be that a random kidnapper just happens to select this family AND there's something hinky going on with the father, the mother, the kids.

To see what LE is thinking, just watch their actions.

BTW, to those who think every police department announces when they consider someone a POI, they don't. Some do, most do not. Most don't say anything officially and only make announcements when there's an arrest or a manhunt going on.

It means nothing that the TPD has not "named" anyone as a POI. They have their theories and I guarantee they are considering this crime as a probable family situation that went horribly wrong and is being covered up.

This case has always seemed, to me, one that LE considered to be "close to home", just from their phrasing of things, and their urging of the parents to come forward, their repeated inclusion of the parents as POI's, etc...this latest only adds to my suspicions. But I would be relieved to be wrong, although either way, I do not believe Isabel is okay somewhere. JMO

OT, PS to Frayed, I have a big bag of pistachios tonight too, lol...

I have a few questions about the FB page of BC. There was a trip to Vegas on 3/23 - 3/24 to visit the Monster Truck Jam XXIII.... that sure doesn't seem like something SC would be into.. maybe I am wrong? :waitasec: It was supposed to be 'with the family'. At some time in the fairly recent past (in FB terms anyway), SB named someone with the initials MR as her 'daughter'. This person looks to be at least as old, if not older than BC. What is up with that? Just found that kind of interesting since a "sister" was supposed to have been the one who called 911 that morning per the released scanner information. Also, does any one know for sure, how long the family has lived in Tucson?

On the previous thread, PAXIMUS mentioned wanting to see RC's FB page. It made me wander back over there to look around (which I'm still doing). I originally went to her page WAY back in the beginning when the topic of discussion was that their first interview/public announcement was only "odd" because english isn't their first language, so I was there just seeing what types of things she posted to get a feel for how true that was, etc.

I was hoping to find some little tid-bits of info that might be significant, but I guess I just saw the same things that have already been mentioned:
-Practically no mention of husband as far back as I can go. She mentions getting home from a dude ranch with him back in 2010, but then from that point forward (until present time) he's pretty much left out.
-She wishes all her children happy birthday each year on their birthdays (her oldest who appears to have been born only 3 months after they were married, not that I'm judging ;) I was pregnant when I got married as well, just a piece of info I noticed), she wishes everyone happy mother's day each year, but you know what date never gets recognized....their anniversary. Mildly interesting right?

But really, aside from little updates here and there...you aren't missing much Paximus! :)

Found a Rebecca Snyder out of Arizona on MyLife, but am trying to remember my password!

I have a few questions about the FB page of BC. There was a trip to Vegas on 3/23 - 3/24 to visit the Monster Truck Jam XXIII.... that sure doesn't seem like something SC would be into.. maybe I am wrong? :waitasec: It was supposed to be 'with the family'. At some time in the fairly recent past (in FB terms anyway), SB named someone with the initials MR as her 'daughter'. This person looks to be at least as old, if not older than BC. What is up with that? Just found that kind of interesting since a "sister" was supposed to have been the one who called 911 that morning per the released scanner information. Also, does any one know for sure, how long the family has lived in Tucson?

I actually think the person listed as her "daughter" is her mother. I would venture to guess when she was selecting her relationship to her, she accidentally picked "daughter" since she's the daughter and her mom just accepted it. I believe she's the same woman that is sitting all the way to the left in the most recent (but old) picture that RC posted to her FB page as well.

I seriously don't know what to think anymore.

I'm sitting here trying to make sense of the latest developments and I'm just stunned.

WS is making me crazy also. I hope the problem gets fixed soon. There have been loading issues for a while now. :sigh:

OT, PS to Frayed, I have a big bag of pistachios tonight too, lol...

*nom nom nom*. Lol

If there isn't some kind of break in this case soon (ie arrest or LE statement of the non-vague variety), ima be eating every last one of these pistachios. And it's a big bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pass the pistachios........:banghead:

Carried over because I am a brat:

Originally Posted by PAXIMUS
I am with you I think it is unrelated to the case and more related to marriage problems of some sort that have gotten to the point that the environment is no longer good for the kids. I doubt it is child *advertiser censored* on computer they check those computers right away and they would have known already about that plus if they do find CP on your computer they make arrests pretty quickly. I think he and Becky are fighting and maybe Sergio has fallen off the and could be a mean drunk.

The only reason I doubt this scenario is the No Contact order/stip is between boys and Dad. Not Mom.

On the previous thread, PAXIMUS mentioned wanting to see RC's FB page. It made me wander back over there to look around (which I'm still doing). I originally went to her page WAY back in the beginning when the topic of discussion was that their first interview/public announcement was only "odd" because english isn't their first language, so I was there just seeing what types of things she posted to get a feel for how true that was, etc.

I was hoping to find some little tid-bits of info that might be significant, but I guess I just saw the same things that have already been mentioned:
-Practically no mention of husband as far back as I can go. She mentions getting home from a dude ranch with him back in 2010, but then from that point forward (until present time) he's pretty much left out.
-She wishes all her children happy birthday each year on their birthdays (her oldest who appears to have been born only 3 months after they were married, not that I'm judging ;) I was pregnant when I got married as well, just a piece of info I noticed), she wishes everyone happy mother's day each year, but you know what date never gets recognized....their anniversary. Mildly interesting right?

But really, aside from little updates here and there...you aren't missing much Paximus! :)

I noticed the lack of Sergio content interesting too.

I seriously don't know what to think anymore.

I'm sitting here trying to make sense of the latest developments and I'm just stunned.

WS is making me crazy also. I hope the problem gets fixed soon. There have been loading issues for a while now. :sigh:

All week WS has been like this, today has been ridiculous...

Yeah, wondered where you were on all of this...pretty shocking stuff...

Had anything to do with this.
It won't be the first time.

But what a heart breaker- if her own Father-hurt her or worse.

I HOPE it's not true, and that the boys are just anxious and confused.

I SO do not want to hear that another father has used and abused his little daughter for sex.

I am seriously PRAYING- BUT, I do think this little angel is gone.
Bless All LE for trying to find her.

With this latest info about the no contact order coming out...it is pretty clear to me that LE believes whatever happened to Isa most likely happened to her inside that house within the immediate family.

I'm no rocket scientist, but the clues have been fairly straightforward from the start where things were most likely headed here. First we have a dog alerting to something, then the house is blocked and considered a crime scene and processed, the family is not allowed to be in the house for some period of time (days), now a legal order to keep SC away from the other children.

I mean c'mon. What kind of coincidence could it be that a random kidnapper just happens to select this family AND there's something hinky going on with the father, the mother, the kids.

BTW, to those who think every police department announces when they consider someone a POI, they don't. Some do, most do not. Most don't say anything officially and only make announcements when there's an arrest or a manhunt going on.

It means nothing that the TPD has not "named" anyone as a POI. They have their theories and I guarantee they are considering this crime as a probable family situation that went horribly wrong and is being covered up.

Had anything to do with this.
It won't be the first time.

But what a heart breaker- if her own Father-hurt her or worse.

I HOPE it's not true, and that the boys are just anxious and confused.

I SO do not want to hear that another father has used and abused his little daughter for sex.

I am seriously PRAYING- BUT, I do think this little angel is gone.
Bless All LE for trying to find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pinkfloyd44!