Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered that myself as well. It was so bad, that he drove home with open windows. He knew that smell. So why not call LE then?

He's also lying. He said there was pizza. There was no pizzaa in that bag. And old pizza still doesn't have maggots. And it sure doesn't smell like garbage

The very first thing GA should have done was call police, he knew what it was and knew what he should do, so there is a reason why he did not. It has been nothing but lies and cover up since.

Cindy parroting the Casey lie/nonsense about people harming Caylee if she tells LE any information is so infuriating.

A's say they were ambushed by FBI, they didn't know they were being taped, and now the tapes are released. GA is ex cop, you can't tell me he didn't know he wasn't being taped. Duh !

That's a load of crap. If the jail house tapes were recorded and released why wouldn't these.

The very first thing GA should have done was call police, he knew what it was and knew what he should do, so there is a reason why he did not. It has been nothing but lies and cover up since.
Exactly! MOO

I wonder if he HAS been asked, but it hasn't been released! This would be one of MANY questions I would have asked.

They actually did take some notes. The A's SHOULD have learned their lesson by now, they've been taped/recorded how many times??

And what exactly would they have done differently if they HAD known?? PUHleese! So freaking ridiculous.

Susan Moss - Gotta Love her!

"This family has been ambushed by the truth"! (referring to the A's complaint about FBI ambushing them) (ROTFLMAO)

The funk from the trunk smelled worse than a dead skunk..LOVE me some Sue.

He's also lying. He said there was pizza. There was no pizzaa in that bag. And old pizza still doesn't have maggots. And it sure doesn't smell like garbage

Let's also not forget the Arm and Hammer. He tried to convince everyone that the combo of that and pizza created the smell.

Susan Moss - Gotta Love her!

"This family has been ambushed by the truth"! (referring to the A's complaint about FBI ambushing them) (ROTFLMAO)
I know, that had to be her best one yet! lol

funk from the trunk smells worst then a skunk
hahahahahah what a statement

And what exactly would they have done differently if they HAD known?? PUHleese! So freaking ridiculous.

Maybe CA wouldn't have chomped on her snack, itched her legs, and play with her hair a gazillion times? LOL.

I've been trying to think all day of a reason I would be upset about FBI tapes of me being released, and all I've come up with is if I picked my nose or passed gas during a break thinking nobody would ever know.

Caller rambling -- are G and CA overcompensating because they feel guilty for how they raised KC (absentee parents)?

Maybe CA wouldn't have chomped on her snack, itched her legs, played with her hair a gazillion times? LOL.

I wish the FBI would respond to the "ambush" charge by telling Cindy "It is what it is." lol

GA referred to the trash bag as a container..that is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam