Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know whether to look directly at myself, or look up or....Oh, man...(pensive stare into the distance) I don't know."

Deep Thoughts, by Casey Anthony

Is she practicing for that big interview with Babwa Wawa????:floorlaugh:

I should edit this to take off that floor laugh....because I somehow seriously think that is EXACTLY what she is doing.

I can't help but think...because of CM's statement. That she is video documenting her life daily, to eventually try to sell it to some documentary producer? Therapeutic therapy my A$$. Talking to yourself? I think her therapists gave up on her and told her to go home and videotape her emotions in hopes they no longer need to deal with her non-stop ramblings.

It does indeed and sick as it is I'm absolutely loving it.:great:
To have been a fly on the wall when Casey and Chaney learned of the youtube video would have been pure heaven. It must have been a huge slap in the face...maybe now CM and Team Casey have a better idea of just exactly what they are dealing with when it come to Casey.

Well, now that EVERYONE knows she is trying to make some $$$$, she can start to pay her IRS bills, and the other $$$ she owes.

AND, it is time to release the Halloween Disguise ZG Deposition, because now that we all know what she looks like, she is not in fear of anyone finding that out anymore and SHE put herself out there, we can all watch her for FREE taking the 5th amendment 60-odd-times :floorlaugh:

I can't figure out if this is a huge scheme for her to make $$$, or if someone really was a "mole" as someone posted upthread and her big $$$ making scheme was THWARTED, big time!! now that this is all on the TV news, etc., she won't be making $$ off of that, correct? now that we saw one, or those who chose to look at it, I know to NEVER look at another one, and I really hope this is part of her KARMA coming back, that she was THWARTED by someone stealing the vid and uploading it on YouTube, I Do know the site who uploaded it to YouTube with the "horseface' reference, are actively working to boycott anything OCA..

Who knows?? but the fact that she had to RESORT to this, prostituting herself out there with her homemade video that looks like she is living in a trailer somewhere, versus her BIG PAYDAY INTERVIEW, is telling in itself.

IMO, MOO, etc.

It just might truly be an RV.....I was reading over on that caseytracker dot com site....and there are reports that she is living in an RV on property owned by....well I won't say. You can go there and read it for yourself.

It makes sense now if you go back to this Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Casey-Anthony/121603757921642

look for the tweet started by the initials GW on December 26, 2011 and then look for all of DH's posts, of which, appear that the video came from a friend of Casey's PERHAPS her roommate.

If this video is clearly done in October, chances are the only reason the video was released now is because Casey is no longer living at the place she was when she recorded the video. IMO

BBM.

Roomate is being too kind. Probably a paid "handler" to keep her from leaving her room.

Cheney Mason confirmed it is her. He is saying Casey doesn't know how the video got on YouTube. She claims it had to have been obtained illegally LOL.

I was convinced it was her when she said in her exaggerated way...Exshhhhtremely.

Good on those who posted it. Hopefully will keep her from profiting. Only bad thing, she gets publicity.

"I don't know whether to look directly at myself, or look up or....Oh, man...(pensive stare into the distance) I don't know."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Doesn't it remind you of the jail video where mom tells her to look at her and not the camera???

Same old KC

New

9u12k1.jpg

Old
dnnh34.jpg

Just Sayin':crazy:

Uh, Is that a security camera behind her??

Hope this is OK b/c ist's the first I've seen that mentions the DT confirmation. And that OCA did not put it up there (allegedly)

@DrDrewHLN
Dr. Drew
Cheney Mason confirms that it's Casey in the new online video ... but he stated that Casey doesn't know how the video got on YouTube.

It tickles me to think that unlike after her verdict she is able to see first hand what people think of her...

Randi Kaye has Nancy Grace on CNN. Nancy says the person who posted the video is to be on her show tonight and that this person says the video was found on a pay-per-view site. She also said the defense team claims the video was "hacked."

IDK, I don't think it sounds like her and her mouth is all wrong.

I'm still ? it too. If it's her, it certainly looks as if she's had her teeth capped, imo.

I'll prolly get tomatoes, but I think she sounds exactly like a young Elizabeth Taylor....especially when she was apologizing to the court on her behavior. Piece of work. One moment she sounds like ET and the next minute a screen shot with the resemblance of Ted Bundy. Just evil emitting from her with all the morphs. IMO

Reminds me of Cindy saying, "Look up sweethears, I need to see your eyes."

Me too! "I can't look at you AND look at the camera!"

Can't she just write in a journal like most people who journal? We know she's a prolific writer...

Cheney Mason confirmed it is her. He is saying Casey doesn't know how the video got on YouTube. She claims it had to have been obtained illegally LOL.
I was convinced it was her when she said in her exaggerated way...Exshhhhtremely.

Good on those who posted it. Hopefully will keep her from profiting. Only bad thing, she gets publicity.

LOL. Lay down with dogs you get up with fleas KC. Oh wait, other people might get up with fleas?

<yawn> go back to your hidey hole. I only watched like the first 20 secs of the vid. I don't have enough patience to watch it or enough interest. I don't want to remember her, I'll remember Caylee instead. That's the only Anthony I will entertain a thought of---Caylee.

Silly me......I had actually hoped that 2012 would be a year without FCA. I didn't watch the video as that would be 4 minutes of my life that I could never get back. I saw about 30 seconds of the video on my local noon news. I, for one, don't pay any attention to FCA at all. I don't search for anything related to her and I rarely read about her on here. As far as I am concerned she's a has-been that got away with murder and I refuse to waste another minute of my life even thinking about her. I'm still sick at my stomach over the verdict. I don't care where she is or what she's doing........as long as she is not making any $$$$$ on the murder of beloved Caylee. JMO

Random Thoughts:
Wonder how Morgan, the probation office and Judge Munyon are seeing this? AFAIK, she hasn't been claiming any income or paying the $20 fee during her monthly visits and doesn't seem to feel the need to disguise herself when it's for her own benefit...

I don't see this release as a huge money making scheme..I think she was doing this on her own for relatively small change, and the DT is now caught with their pants down. Wonder how much longer she'll get to keep that computer now?

Interesting that CM seems to be the lone spokesperson and the one filing for motions of contempt, etc. JB has been quiet a long time, hasn't he?

And last, did H&J go home for Christmas?

You do all realize she finally stated her motive for kiling Caylee don't you?

"... to have something completely mine, that no one can take away from me."

something of my very own, Precious....

:puke:

its very hard to hide the real self forever... sooner or later the "tells" tell on you

I'm surprised she didn't plan out something more interesting to say than that. She's a train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie