Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonymous (group) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She seemed to know a lot about computers. She is no match for them. Scarey!

They hang out on a message board called "4 chan".

If I'm not mistaken, these are the same guys who went after the kid who got his brother to videotape him slamming the family cat up against the shower wall. They traced him down through his FB page and then published his name, his brother's and parents names, his home address and the name and address of the company his father owns.

These guys are good. They'd find Casey on the moon. :great:

If I'm not mistaken, these are the same guys who went after the kid who got his brother to videotape him slamming the family cat up against the shower wall. They traced him down through his FB page and then published his name, his brother's and parents names, his home address and the name and address of the company his father owns.

Since they are so sick of her and her video leaks, I would imagine they will go after anyone involved in that also. It seems that they are very hard to trace also.

I think the first time they took the cans they took pictures with the tape on it and returned the cans. Once they found the remains they came and got the cans again. The picture with the duct tape that GA said was messy was from August and he claimed he did not put the tape on the can that LE must have put it on when they collected it in December. JA then told GA in his deposition that the picture was from August 1st. GA kept saying he did not put the tape on that can that way.

I think he changed his story at the trial because there was only one other person who would have put the duct tape on the can and that was KC. I still think the roll of duct tape was in the trunk of the car and GA removed it when they retrieved the car from the tow yard. I think he might have spotted it in her trunk and removed it because it was his duct tape. He would have no way of knowing what KC used it for at that time, other than the gas can. jmo

I'm backchecking LambChop because I remember it the other way around. I still don't know why LE didn't just ask him - if you didn't - who did, rather than keep insisting George had done it. It was the most ridiculous push pull in a trial I've ever seen. I can never understand why Ashton didn't work with George to solve that issue and simply accept that George hadn't put the tape on that way. I saw the photo and I don't believe he did either.

Oh my goodness, have you guys seen this? It is a video clip from a Canadian news station called Global News. If you watch from the 16 minute mark to about the 19 minute mark the story they are talking about are a group of infamous hackers that go by the name "Anonymous".. Apparently they seek to hack people that "they feel deserve to be hacked" Very creepy video.. they mostly all wear masks and their voices are distorted to hide their identities, but if you watch at the end of the segment, near the 19 minute mark, one of the "hackers" says they want to go after FCA. He says "they have all had enough of her. We all know she is guilty, even though the jury made the mistake of setting her free, and now she is releasing video blogs to try to get more attention."

http://www.globalnational.com/video/global+national+jan+21/video.html?v=2189142916#english/video

Global News is one or is the biggest national news agencies in Canada - the same one I was telling you was talking about "Trending Now". Here in Vancouver - we have a high tech hub that most people don't realize is here in the city. Most of the online games are designed in the city, particularly the ones involving sports. We've known about this group for years and I'd be surprised if they have a close allegiance with the Occupiers, except in the "rebel" state of mind.

Global News is one or is the biggest national news agencies in Canada - the same one I was telling you was talking about "Trending Now". Here in Vancouver - we have a high tech hub that most people don't realize is here in the city. Most of the online games are designed in the city, particularly the ones involving sports. We've known about this group for years and I'd be surprised if they have a close allegiance with the Occupiers, except in the "rebel" state of mind.

That is interesting logicalgirl.. thanks for sharing! I had never actually heard of them before seeing this video. Seems to be quite a large and powerful group..

I'm backchecking LambChop because I remember it the other way around. I still don't know why LE didn't just ask him - if you didn't - who did, rather than keep insisting George had done it. It was the most ridiculous push pull in a trial I've ever seen. I can never understand why Ashton didn't work with George to solve that issue and simply accept that George hadn't put the tape on that way. I saw the photo and I don't believe he did either.

BBM
I agree with you. But I think George is his own worst enemy. I think Ashton would have loved to work with George, but George was too messed up in his sick co-dependent non-relationship with his domineering wife. So George was in so position to rationally communicate with or work with the prosecution. imo

This from their wiki page, and it would have my attention - my undivided attention.

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us"

This from their wiki page, and it would have my attention - my undivided attention.

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us"

Creepy.. I definitely would not want to piss them off.. Did you see in the video they were all holding a sign that said, "We are watching you".. Wow, if I were on their bad side, I would be afraid.

BBM
I agree with you. But I think George is his own worst enemy. I think Ashton would have loved to work with George, but George was too messed up in his sick co-dependent non-relationship with his domineering wife. So George was in so position to rationally communicate with or work with the prosecution. imo

Agree he was until the sex abuse charges. Ashton had six weeks before the trial to work with him. George was ready then.

I wish we'd asked Ashton about that gas can stuff when we had the opportunity.

Creepy.. I definitely would not want to piss them off.. Did you see in the video they were all holding a sign that said, "We are watching you".. Wow, if I were on their bad side, I would be afraid.

We are Legion is especially creepy. Why Legion?? Maybe I really don"t want to know.

That is interesting logicalgirl.. thanks for sharing! I had never actually heard of them before seeing this video. Seems to be quite a large and powerful group..

I think bright technical guys who could not get into companies who were designing software, or because of their attitudes etc. began testing their ability as hackers as a kind of challenging "oh yeah? Watch this!" kind of way, since the very early days.

Some hackers are their for their own good, some of there because they don't trust the "big brother" kind of world that computers seem to control or how they control us and now seem to have set themselves up loosely as "the watchers" and a kind of technical Robin Hood mentality. A lot of them have high ideals and just don't trust big industry or governments.

We are Legion is especially creepy. Why Legion?? Maybe I really don"t want to know.

I think they just mean Legion as in huge, worldwide...are you impressed? You are meant to be....

Please, by all means, go after her! This is going to be fun to watch!

I think they just mean Legion as in huge, worldwide...are you impressed? You are meant to be....

I was thinking more of the Bible where the Lord cast out demons from a man. He asked the name of the demon and he said my name is Legion for we are many.
That Legion doesn't impress me.

I was thinking more of the Bible where the Lord cast out demons from a man. He asked the name of the demon and he said my name is Legion for we are many.
That Legion doesn't impress me.

I wouldn't see these guys are bad unless I was a very large entity with questionable business ethics. We don't take CD covers seriously and I don't think any media press pictures of these guys should be taken seriously either.

They have to cover their faces - what they do is essentially illegal.

I wouldn't see these guys are bad unless I was a very large entity with questionable business ethics. We don't take CD covers seriously and I don't think any media press pictures of these guys should be taken seriously either.

They have to cover their faces - what they do is essentially illegal.

KC is just small fries to them then.

It is after midnight here. I am off to bed. Have a nice rest of the evening.

WOOT!

I have been reading for 3 weeks to try and catch up and I finally have! The amount of posts I have truly does not reflect how much I am here, I just don't post until I catch up because I feel like an idiot repeating what someone else has already said!

Now. I am off to make Beignets with my grandmothers recipe. Because you cant get them here in Australia. And I was an OBSESSING over them after seeing the pics and hearing you bluggers without the L talking about them.

ps. I hope TO GOD Miss Modsnip is at Hopespring! I am HAHAHA-ing so hard over what I imagine their breakfast conversation to be! Cindy: "Sweetheart, don't you have work today? You know, your Event Planning work? How great is it to have such a wonderful life just like we always did! Nothing bad or wrong here. The sky is green George. Do you hear me George? GREEN! and dont you forget it. I love you Casey! (fingers in ears) LALALALALA NOT LISTENING NOT LISTENING, MAY HAVE SUFFERED POST NATAL SEIZURES LALALALA." MOTY: "Yes MOM,*said all sarcastic like* I do have to WORK today. So I wont be doing the dusting. (leave your credit card on the dresser mother. DO IT.)" George "I love my gas-cans..."

Can you imagine if she really is in fact hacked, her crying, "poor me, I'm a victim! My computer was hacked!" and everyone turning a deaf ear? Especially after that stunt with the video diary "leak" a couple of weeks ago? that would be poetic justice IMO.. :floorlaugh: :great:

Agree he was until the sex abuse charges. Ashton had six weeks before the trial to work with him. George was ready then.

I wish we'd asked Ashton about that gas can stuff when we had the opportunity.

I am really curious to see what he is going to do now. George is in the perfect position to defy his wife and daughter by backing up Tim Miller and the map story. What do you think he will do?

Please, by all means, go after her! This is going to be fun to watch!
If these are part of that group...not good. They may responsible for some pretty bad stuff...as well as going on forums and making trouble, if what's reported is true.
Let Casey sink herself...give her time, she will.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member