17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, Robert Zimmerman is right up there on the lies per minute scale as Cindy Anthony.IMO And that takes some doing. Just saying....:banghead:
That's why I said earlier, it was Casey Anthony re-dux. All we need now is for Jose Baez to enter the picture as GZ's lawyer! And then we have the father as judge connection, like with Joran Van Der Sloot too!

BBM

Wait - hold up! Am I correct in thinking that GZ's bro admitted to the racial slur on the tape? I mean, if bro says the slur was because GZ speaks two languages - then isn't he also admitting that there is a racial slur and he (bro) heard it?

No. He said his brother spoke two languages but that had nothing to do with the alleged slur. What is bizarre is that when asked what he thought GZ was saying (in that space where he is alleged to have made the slur), he said it didn't exist on the 911 tape. Not the slur, but the audio itself. It's almost as if he was making an accusation that the tape was doctored.

This interview was crazy is so many respects, and there were contradictions with the story his dad told. Most of all what bothered me was the line that if GZ didn't act, his brother would be spoon-feeding him, referencing that GZ would be paralyzed. For all the attacks that have been mounted on civil rights groups, and even the president, for making what have been deemed inflammatory remarks, I find that one the most inflammatory. A young man is tragically shot dead, and he makes this remark about how great it is that the killer isn't in a wheelchair. Talk about fanning the flames.

That's what I'm thinking too. Wanna bet there will be a special HOA meeting scheduled rather soon to discuss the legal ramifications that are going to arise from all this?

About this bro. Anyone know - is he younger or older than GZ? Does bro live in the area?

TIA

Hi Wise! He claimed to be older.....and less honest than GZ, all this on national TV, no less!:what:

Something I notice about the brother talking about head/nose injuries, he talks about them in general, as when people get head injuries this happens etc. etc.. he never describes Georges injuries or says George's face was all bruised and the back of his head was smashed in. I don't believe bro ever saw GZ after this happened. Oh but he does say Georges nose is still broken though :boohoo:

He talked in general because he did not want to say anything about what Zimmerman said to him.

I like what Morgan said when the brother said Georges nose is still broken:

Morgan: After a month? LOL LOL:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm out. Getting way too dizzy from all the going round and round and round. Night! :seeya:

I've already addressed that. Never in my life have I heard someone talk so clearly as he did while they're running fast enough to make footsteps that sound like that. Especially a larger dude like that that's clearly winded (you can tell from when he was actually running).

His little brother didn't seem to think he was speaking clearly. He called it out of breath utterances. :waitasec:

IMO the HOA is getting sued either way it goes. No matter how you slice it, their liability in the incident will be litigated.

Your probably right, but what would help the HOA in a lawsuit, GZ being innocent by reason of self-defense, or him being found guilty of murder?

That's what I'm thinking too. Wanna bet there will be a special HOA meeting scheduled rather soon to discuss the legal ramifications that are going to arise from all this?

About this bro. Anyone know - is he younger or older than GZ? Does bro live in the area?

TIA

Dang this thought just crossed my mind.

With this potential lawsuit against the HOA, how honest will the witnesses be if they are homeowners?

I think all Zimmerman's family/friends should go on Craig Ferguson's show! He's not afraid to ask anything.

Hi Wise! He claimed to be older.....and less honest than GZ, all this on national TV, no less!:what:
less honest? He actually said that? Wow.

So he (bro) believes the 911 tape was altered? Yea right. Funny that I heard it on the one right from SPD's own website. So, maybe SPD altered it? For what reason? GMAB.

You are correct. And that's what is worrying me about all these witnesses. IF GZ is arrested and charged and is found by a court of law to be guilty of whatever - manslaughter, negligent homicide, whatever - then TM's family has a very good chance at winning a civil suit against the HOA.

BUT (and this is a big one)

If GZ is found to be not guilty by reason of self defense - does that negate any civil suit against the HOA?

I know that under Stand Your Ground - if that law applies then the victim's family have no grounds for a civil suit but I'm not sure about the self-defense.

I guess, what I'm saying is that if the witnesses realize the huge liability that's hanging over their heads - then that might be motivation to possibly re-think what you actually saw or heard. KWIM?

LOL that just crossed my mind and I went back and found this post.

Dang this thought just crossed my mind.

With this potential lawsuit against the HOA, how honest will the witnesses be if they are homeowners?
Exactly what I was getting at. I sure hope all witness statements were recorded and also transcribed and signed by the witness with a notary. This part (witnesses) could become a very sticky wicket.

JMHO

Exactly what I was getting at. I sure hope all witness statements were recorded and also transcribed and signed by the witness with a notary. This part (witnesses) could become a very sticky wicket.

JMHO

That's really depressing? I would hope that wouldn't happen? There is so many more important things in life then money? Truth, for one!

George Zimmerman lost job as party security guard for being too aggressive, ex-co-worker says

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-ex-co-worker-article-1.1053223#ixzz1qZVk55GH

Interesting. From the link:
The source said Zimmerman, who made between $50 and $100 a night, was let go in 2005.
“He had a temper and he became a liability,” the man said. “One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted,” he said. “It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out.”

Link: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-ex-co-worker-article-1.1053223#ixzz1qZVk55GH

SANFORD, Fla. – Further doubt emerged Thursday over the circumstances of Florida teen Trayvon Martin's murder, as the mother of a young witness said her son was "pressured" by police and another onlooker cast doubt on killer George Zimmerman's claims.

An unnamed witness speaking on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" said the entirety of the scuffle he saw between the two took place on grass, challenging Zimmerman's claim that Martin had smashed his head against a sidewalk after punching him in the face -- causing him to shoot the 17-year-old dead in self-defense.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...n-shooters-self-defense-claims/#ixzz1qZS1G2dp

seems to be the same guy....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AySYPMy1Ejw

and it one picture he seems to be pointing to where it happen right next to the sidewalk jmo......doesn't sound like he could see much anyway he was explain it was really dark, no moonlight and only 1 porch light....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine