Sandra Belanger (EVP) Has New Info

Yes, that is about it...we will learn where they are searching as they do it...along with everyone else. Hey...as long as they are searching with the kind of gear they have from the FBI and various entities...that is GREAT!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

I followed Sandra and The Folks during the search for Laci and was blown away by what she does. Is she for real? Who could ever prove that? I don't believe everyone who comes out of the woodwork during these high profile cases - but because I want Stacy to be found, I am optimistic with these new clues. I did note at the time of Laci's search, she had forwarded what she heard before it became public knowledge.

I followed Sandra and The Folks during the search for Laci and was blown away by what she does. Is she for real? Who could ever prove that? I don't believe everyone who comes out of the woodwork during these high profile cases - but because I want Stacy to be found, I am optimistic with these new clues. I did note at the time of Laci's search, she had forwarded what she heard before it became public knowledge.
I hope she is correct here and that people listen. I am glad she is outspoken about her feelings and that she obviously has a legitmate leg to stand on. I am all about bringing Stacy home.

I was very intrigued by the information that she has given. I think the location should be looked into. The fact that she does this on her own time, without trying to become famous or rich, leads me to believe that there might be something there.

That pretty much answers the big question I had. This should be interesting to see how it pans out.

Does anyone know and possibly have links to factual evidence that Sandra accurately predicted detailed facts in the Laci Peterson case or in any other cases?

Lion

I will tell you that I started following Laci's case about two-three weeks into her disappearance. That's when I discovered Websleuths and CTV. Sandra's writings were on the internet, I believe in February. At the time, some of it didn't make sense or was questionable, IMO. But as the case progressed, much of it was revealed.

All of that writing she put in yellow, was actually available on the internet at that time. She honestly didn't change anything.

Like about SP smoking, we knew he didn't smoke cigaretts but later we learned he did smoke cigars.

Citizen Craig, I remember that early on, long before SP's arrest. Then it was Craig Groggan who arrested him.

They have determined that Laci's body actually did float from the exact area Sandra had indicated she was located.

Remember during the trial they discussed the 'red' paint on the boat? IMO, that was because of the buoys. Sandra said he tied the boat to a buoy while he dumped Laci's body overboard. They did test the paint, but it was on the buoy that Sandra mentioned and it didn't match. But, I don't believe they tested any of the other buoys.

The jewelry......we didn't know about all the jewelry until trial. We knew there was a little, but we didn't realize it was so much. Sandra had no way of knowing that at the time.

The broken lamp wasn't brought up until months into the case when the Rocha's received them from SP's attorney. That's what got broken, IMO. At the time she had it posted we couldn't figure out what it was, but after Sharon got the lamps back, it made sense...........and the cord of the lamp.

I don't normally believe in this type of thing, but Sandra seems to be the real deal. At least during Laci's case.

JMHO
fran

Also, didn't Sandra said that Chandra Levy was there at one session and said that Laci would be found on her birthday (April 14 or 15), and that's when Laci was discovered?

Also, didn't Sandra said that Chandra Levy was there at one session and said that Laci would be found on her birthday (April 14 or 15), and that's when Laci was discovered?

Yes, you're right nan. She did say Chandra was there and then Laci was found on April 14 (that's my bros bday too).

fran

Fran,
Thank you! I followed the Laci Peterson case, but didn't find Websleuths until about midway in the trial, so I'm not familiar with Sandra Belanger.

With most of us not from the Illiniois area, we aren't familiar with what's been searched, but it seems they've done a fairly thorough ground search. I hope the authorities consider this information and will search the Des Plains River and the Dresden Lock area in particular.

Does anyone here know how far the Dresden Lock area would be from the Peterson home?

I too am skeptical. I remember that in the case of the missing 11-year-old boy, Shawn Hornbeck, a psychic claimed he was buried in a particular field that had large boulders in one area. Equipment was brought in to dig up that field, and of course, nothing was found. In January of this year Shawn Hornbeck was found alive along with another kidnapped boy, Ben Ownby, in the apartment of thier kidnapper, Michael Devlin. So in that case the psychic was was obviously bogus.

We do have what Sandra Belanger is now stating about where Stacy's remains are, and when Stacy is (hopefully) found, we'll know if she was anywhere near accurate.
Hi Leila! I too will remain skeptical unless Stacy is found at this location. I'm just hoping she's found somewhere.

I looked on her map she had and it is near the Goose Lake Prarie State Park. This is roughly 34 miles from DP's house and takes 44 mins. That would not be out of the realm of possibilities. Hop on I-55 S. towards Bloomington.

Thanks Fran and everyone else. It makes me feel more comfortable talking about Sandra knowing that her info came before the facts did. The lamp thing creeped me out big time. The ripped off cord, how Laci's mom remembered seeing it sitting on the dining room floor and thought it was odd. The linear marks on Scotts hands.

Sandra is a really great guesser, or the real thing.

ETA: not to mention the whole Christmas card, envelope thing. I'll get back to Stacy, but didn't Amber talk about that in her book that she thought their common friend sent that because that friend found out Scott was married?

Wasn't Sandra Belanger the one who said Laci was near the "Albany Bulb" or something, some underwater jetty or something that juts out near Albany, CA, and that ended up being very, very near to where Laci washed ashore?

I am skeptical about what she calls EVP. If you know anything about "reverse speech" patterns you know that this sounds just like it.
Reverse speech, for anyone who doesn't know, is when you have software that takes what the person says and then plays it backwards. Sometimes you can hear things.
Some people think that it is what goes through the sub-conscious mind. It was also used in the Jon Benet Ramsey case, as well as others by some folks who analyzed what the parents said by listening to reverse speech patterns.
Do a google on it and you can listen to some of the more famous ones.
I remain skeptical of SB.

Wasn't this EVP used in one of the Beatle's songs? I vaguely remember something about it?? Sorry if off topic? Just trying to understand this EVP technology.

No, backracking or backtracking is what you are referring to by taking a song or speech backwards.

EVPs are done usually with a small cassette recording device. The person will ask specific questions during a session and sit in silence giving time for an answer. During these sessions, the responding voices aren't heard. When the cassette is played later, the voices can then be discerned. That is an EVP.

One thing I like about Sandra is her background of education. This work seems to be an extension of that and coming from intellect plus research instead of from someone who is trying to scam people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back