NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not very familiar with this case so will one of the regulars here PLEASE tell me this baby girl's mom isn't covering for this who is charged for her kidnapping???

Dont know yet Kimster!

Le WILL NOT give time he was seen with Shaniya in the car..........
Mother IS NOT cleared either!

Nancy wants to know the time Coe was seen with the girl in his car to know if mom is lying about her time frame, LE not giving that info out...

Davenport on NG right now talking about Coe and her encounter with him..

2 instances since sister moved there. (August))????
Violating rules and manager thought he would assault her.
Booming his radio ver loud..........manager called police in.

Le WILL NOT give time he was seen with Shaniya in the car..........
Mother IS NOT cleared either!
I hope she's arrested too. :furious: MOO

Park manager on Nancy's show saying she'd told him never to come back to the park since he was violating park rules playing his stereo too loud and one time he became confrontational with her and she thought he was going to assault her.

You realize the sick thing...he'll be out by 50, even if convicted and given the max and not given time off or hit the jackpot and end up part of an early release program.

I'm not very familiar with this case so will one of the regulars here PLEASE tell me this baby girl's mom isn't covering for this who is charged for her kidnapping???

IMO, she is covering for him.........
LE has NOT CLEARED her!!

Hopefully, the mother won't be cleared or declared not responsible. She needs her own jumpsuit, cuffs and court date.
It's called failure to protect a dependent.

IMO, JMO, IMHO, yada, yada, yada.

You realize the sick thing...he'll be out by 50, even if convicted and given the max and not given time off or hit the jackpot and end up part of an early release program.
I don't think the charges will stop at kidnapping. This is probably only the beginning. MOO

One of the observations I've made regarding discussing this case (and some others) has to do with putting down people of low SES or who live in trailer parks/trailers, whether nice trailer parks or not-so-cared-for trailers. I think we should remember that here on the web, we have no idea who is behind that other screen name. I am sure there are many folks on here from low SES and/or who live in trailers who have not been bold enough to speak up. I have extended family living in trailers and who are very low on the SES ladder. And they are some of the most loving and giving people I know.

As far as criminal behavior and low SES, that has been disputed and researched time and time again. I wish I had more journals at my fingertips but I do not, so I googled it and came up with the following abstract:

There's more research out there somewhere, as I recall from my graduate studies while working on my PhD in psychology. I am now a psychologist but as a busy working mom, I don't have time at the moment to go dig them up - lol! But I hope this helps dispel the myth somewhat. I hope I'm not bringing up a subject that will cause more disharmony, but I felt compelled to say something. It's no fun to be stereotyped.

:computer: Is it safe to come out now lol ;) Belimom thanks for saying that. For some reason it was my post (unrelated :confused:) that was used to jump off to make a stereotype I am uncomfortable w--to which my only response was to point out a couple egs where there have obviously been affluent families in which abuse may have occurred. It wasn't meant as sarcastic, I was being sincere and if I'd dared elaborate further, I too would have pointed to drugs eg as more likely a factor or culprit. Anyway again, I appreciate your taking time to explain. Now I'm glad we can focus on finding this precious child! :prayer: JMO

:parrot:

I don't think the charges will stop at kidnapping. This is probably only the beginning. MOO

We can hope, but if they don't find her, it could stay at kidnapping. Some states just won't go for it without the body.

COE seems so cocky and who cares attitude, makes me think the worse scene for Shaniya.
Like he doesn't want her found......then it's proof.
I bet the timeline for car video is right after the garbage can incident.

Hopefully, the mother won't be cleared or declared not responsible. She needs her own jumpsuit, cuffs and court date.
It's called failure to protect a dependent.

IMO, JMO, IMHO, yada, yada, yada.
I agree. Felony child endangerment, imo. Any idea why he's being charged with kidnapping ~ did whoever witnessed this know for sure Shaniya was alive? :waitasec:

Someone on other thread asked about MHP mgr., BD calling police at time of confrontation with . She (BD) just said in nancy grace that she did call police.

Police Report from 11/7/09 at Sleepy Hollow for: SUSPECT WAS TOLD NOT TO BE ON THE LISTED PROPERTY AND CONTINUES TO COME BACK

You can find it here: http://police.ci.fayetteville.nc.us/policereports.aspx - just enter date range and select sleepy hollow drive for incident location.

I found many police reports for this area the first night she went missing and kept this one on my mind, especially after the article that states something about "very recent" problems at this home. Can't find link to article at this moment but will keep looking.

Here it is...http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7109962

"There have been some custody shifts back and forth," Chance said. "The child has stayed with different family. There has just been some things that in the mix in recent history as well as DSS has been involved with the family before."

Coe in court rolling his eyes, Mom giving conflicting reports to LE, changing story. Last several days talking with her (mom) and getting different story still and LE is trying to wade through the carp..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong