2008.09.22 Tim Miller Coming Back & Leonard Padilla Talks RE: Cindy/Casey Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video is a heart stopper!! Thanks for sharing--it truly shows what this whole messy thing is all about--Caylee and the people who really care about finding her. That smirk on Casey's face as JB is whispering sweet nadas in her ear was just creepy.

If Cindy did indeed put her hands around Casey's neck it either happened before George got home or afterwards but either way, LP claims the incident did occur per Lee A.

If Cindy did indeed put her hands around Casey's neck it either happened before George got home or afterwards but either way, LP claims the incident did occur per Lee A.

This is why Cindy will cover for Casey and why if Caylee is to be laid to rest George MUST come forward. We all need to pray for George.

That is what I heard LP say also, Dawn Treader. Somehow I don't believe Lee exaggerated. He understates. I am always exasperated at Cindy, although NeJame reminded me that this recalicitrant denial is a stage in grieving and that the whole family is going through that process. But aside from that, I forgive Cindy every offensive act and statement (and there are so many) because she cherished her granddaughter. I think her love for Caylee was real and whole. God knows it was desperately needed.

Excellent video. The spec of hope I had that Caylee would be found alive is fading as evidence to the contrary is released. And, I don't know if "heaven" exists but I have to believe that for Caylee. And, in that heaven, I hope she is looking down and sees all the wonderful people who've grown to love her...who wish they could turn back the clock to have been there to protect her and keep her out of harms way. And finally, I hope that any fear she may have felt in the presence of those who didn't protect her has been overshadowed by the people who've dedicated themselves to finding her.
I hate not having high speed! Sitting her crying anyway.

man- that video! That poor baby.

*crying*

This is why Cindy will cover for Casey and why if Caylee is to be laid to rest George MUST come forward. We all need to pray for George.

While I couldn't agree with you more - it seems to me from listening to George's interviews this is not a man accustomed to saying no to his wife's expectations and demands.

Nevertheless, prayers for George certainly wouldn't hurt!

moo

:wave: DT

WARNING...Random thoughts...It also makes me think twice about Caseys comment to Cindy re; "You DON'T know what happened, Mom?" I can see Cindy losing it, assaulting Casey, and Casey storming out w/ Caylee at that time. Maybe Casey is holding the assault and fight against Cindy, hence it's all her fault. And I don't think Cindy would want to face an assault charge....

The idea that mom and pop feel overwhelming guilt and some responsibility for getting Casey in the emotional condition she was in has been the only inference I could draw for why the cover up. I have felt that from jump, from the "Don't worry..I haven't said anything."
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmXyZY1l42M[/ame]

Hello WS :)

From my understanding, the ping information WS has found shows that Casey was at George and Cindy's all night the 15th. The pings show that Casey left the house circa 1:00pm and pinged near the Anthony home for several hours. Pings then show Casey return to George and Cindy's till 4:18pm. (With a concurrent text to/from? TL at 4:18)

My first theory had a fight, and Casey storming out of the house and killing Caylee. Coming back later to get canvas bag, etc. But if I go with the pings, Casey did not storm out with Caylee.

Next, has fight then Casey storming into bedroom with Caylee and killing Caylee sometime that night or the next day (the 16th) after Cindy went to work(and could hear them breathe) and George did/or did not give Caylee her breakfast and put her in her car seat-but did know Casey was on her way to work after dropping Caylee off at the nanny's...

Now I think there may or may not have been a fight, but for what I am sleuthing it's not "important" right now. Whatever happened between Cindy and Casey on the 15th, IMHO when Casey left on the 16th George did see her and Casey was leaving for a while(one night or a week or more) with Caylee. The important part was George and Cindy were fully aware of it.

Maybe Cindy was so willing to allow Casey to take Caylee to "bond" because of the fight that had taken place. Maybe Casey made Cindy feel guilty about it? Still no matter, because looking at the idea that Cindy was in constant contact with Casey during the time Caylee was missing has opened up a lot of meaning in what Cindy had to say. IMHO.

It was by July 3rd, that Cindy figured out that Casey was keeping Caylee away from her on purpose. Before that she had taken all of Casey's excuses as truth. I believe that is why when Casey told Cindy that Caylee had been missing for "the last month" Cindy says, "why didn't you tell us a month ago, we could have been looking for her."

CA: Well I know it does look weird to the outside world but they don't know the little things, all the other...everything else that's going on. They don't know the conversations that we've had.
(skip)
CA: She said, "mom remember everything I told you over the last month. Think about the things we talked about. Where I sad that we were, who we said, who I sad I was with. You'll figure it out." And for a few days was racking my brains. Well I can't figure out what Tampa had to do with it and Jacksonville had to do with it and I'm thinking cities its not so much cities as where she said she was at or what they were doing at that particular time.

Cindy thought Casey and Caylee were on vacation with the nanny/Zanny. Casey thought she had gotten away with killing Caylee and moving on to a new "bella" life. Casey had given excuses to Cindy up until the 30th. Cindy had expected Casey and Caylee home on the 27th of June, Cindy said she called George on her way home from work to ask if the girls had "gotten home yet" and George said, "no." Then Casey calls with "Jeff Hopkins is in town and we haven't seen each other in a while and want to catch up." (Paraphrased)

From my point of view and IMHO, if you start looking at everything from this idea, a different picture emerges.

I see Casey, not killing Caylee in a rage on the night, early morning of the 16th but calmly returning to the house after George left and getting Caylee ready for "bed", a "nap." Casey uses(something)to sedate Caylee and puts her in her car seat. Casey drove up with the baby in the car seat and so she had to drive away that way.
For my understanding(I am ready to be corrected)the pings show Casey on her way to Tony's, ping for ping, except for a little over an hour where she "pulls off" and stays. From my understanding this could have been the Blanchard Park area. I feel this is when Casey used the duct tape to make sure the overdose worked, she put Caylee in the trunk and waited to make sure she couldn't be alive. Casey then went to Tony's and Blockbuster.

Whether Tony wanted or not, Casey had "moved in" to Tony's on the 16th of June. When he went to New York, Tony did not let Casey stay at his apartment because it was Casey's fantasy that they lived together, not his. But she was "living there" as far as she was concerned.

"I finally found my daughter(because she had been looking for Casey since July 3rd when she sent Lee to Universal and the night club)and I just found out my Granddaugter's been missing for a month and it smells like there's been a dead body in the "bleep" car." (Paraphrased but close)

Cindy knew by the 3rd that Casey was keeping Caylee out of "spite"(this is why I think whether there was a fight or not, Casey did not inform Cindy she was bothered by it...it was not the catalyst for why Casey was leaving, in fact Casey called to check in the whole month and be careful to keep George and Cindy happy. It was by July that Casey was into her "new life" and thought she had gotten George and Cindy off her back/trail.) IMHO. by July 3rd Cindy knows Casey had taken Caylee and "gone away."

Our sources for the fight are LP, RG by way of JG and LA, and MF. LP says he spoke to the neighbor regarding the fight. I tried to listen to the radio show on this thread but that is no longer a valid link or my computer has issue with it. Which neighbor did LP speak to? TIA. BB and his family were on vacation until 6:00 June 16th so LP must have been speaking to another neighbor. Also, this was brought up by other WSers, but is my question too: how would a neighbor "see" Cindy choking Casey?

For me this changes everything. I wondered if Casey had killed Caylee during a rage or had been cold and calculated about it. IMHO, Casey did do this in classic sociopath style. She had the fantasy for a long time(I now agree that she may have fantasized about killing George and Cindy)about killing Caylee(how long could it have been Caylee was only 2 1/2 but long enough to go through with after doing searching on the internet)and seeing Tony as a way out into a new life she told her mother she was going to bond with Caylee and then killed her daughter on her way(literally)to her new life.

All of this is just me sleuthing. I got on this idea and have not been able to see it different right now. Anything anyone has to say about it or any corrections is exactly what I am looking for if anyone feels so inclined. I have posted a more organized version of this idea on the thread for June 15th16th details emerge. Mods, if any of what I have posted is inappropriate please delete. I don't know if I should reference my own posts? Sorry.

TIA.

...JS...(just sleuthing)

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83435"]June 15 Details Emerge Casey/Cindy Fight - Part Deux - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member