Cobra: Tapes, Interviews & Case Discussion

I'm just throwing it out there because its something that bothers me....... What if Ron did rip off the drug dealer (early rumor) and possably stole guns. Dude thinks Tommy had done it or could get the guns back and threatens Tommy. Tommy and Joe go to steal the gun back from Ron, Tommy can't find the gun, dudes had followed Tommy there. They take Haleigh when they can't find the gun, and tell Misty and Tommy that Ron had better pay X amount of money if he wants his kid back..... Ron comes home Misty tells what happens, thats where the "you let them take my daughter statement comes from. They have to go to court the next day, which means they will get the money and Ron can get Haleigh back, but the court date never happens, Ron and Misty panicked and got LE brought into it and they where scared to tell the truth, cause thier involvement includes drugs and theft, so they go along with the kidnapping story, and tell dudes that they will get the money.. Thats where the rumors come from about Ron needing money to get Haleigh back, but he couldn't borrow the money from anyone... The people do whatever with Haleigh, Tommy was going to go to LE and confess all but Ron puts the rat in the mail box as a reminder not to be a rat that they will handle this they dont need LE. If this senerio is true than I don't think anyone really knows where Haleigh is now... Maybe its people that Joe knew and came down to visit with and Joe intaduced them to the Ron and Ron under estimated them.
Now they are all up to their necks and they have been threatened not to say anything or Junior or Tommy's kids would be next.......

This has never been my theory but thinking back on all the things I really didn't pay much attention to has now gotten me back on the fence. What if Misty doesn't know where Haleigh is and Ron is only indirectly involved because of his criminal background.... I dont know anymore just reaching here for anything. I am getting very discouraged now.

FYI, I snipped this from Levi Page's Show on April 18th, 2010:

Leonard Padilla: When I was sitting next to Ron when he was getting ready to go on Nancy Grace Show, I offered him ½ million dollars to search for his daughter and he said, “No, that’s okay”.

Also there is a picture of Ron kneeling on a dock handing LE a piece of paper and no one knows what was on it.

ETA: And AFAIK, drug dealers would never give Ron a huge amount of drugs unless he paid them cash up front. When we see Ron in the car with the undercover cop, money is exchanged when the pills are handed over. There is no such thing as credit when it comes to drug dealing so there is no way Ron owed a drug dealer a huge amount of money and because he didn't pay up on time, they took his daughter instead. That is not how it works with drug dealers. JMO

bolded by me...

Say it isn't so!!!...Ron was TURNING DOWN...money ..for a search for finding Haleigh....and he is saying..No..that's OK!!!!

He has been on his knees, sobbing, for his little girl to be found...

And there is TN..saying..everyone should be searching for her...

Unbelieveable!!!!

You would think if your child is missing, you would accept every offer to look for her...

Do you think if Lenny Padilla..had offered the money to TN...instead of Ron..she would have accepted it..and organized a search..the likes that has never been seen..to find Haleigh????...

It would have been interesting to know...what she would have done...with the 1/2 million dollars...

IMO...Ron didn't ever want Haleigh found...But the LE changed it....from missing......to a Homicide.....

all in my own opinion..

actually, dealers do front drugs. My daughter's ex got into a jam over that. They had been broken up for awhile, (not speaking), & his dealer confronted her for the money. Now that, I found unusual, but it made me think that she had paid his debts in the past. & she never admitted it, but I think she paid it this time too. But how much would a dealer be willing to front? Surely not hundreds of thousands of dollars worth. I would think they would get cut off, after a few thousand? I guess it would depend if the person being fronted was also a dealer, but only on a smaller scale.

I reviewed Ron's drug record which dates back to 2001, and he was never charged with selling drugs, only drug possession, and amongst several other charges, maintaining a drug vehicle. If he bought thousands of dollars of drugs, one would think he would have been caught selling drugs at least once before January 2010 to someone other than an undercover cop. The only known person Ron gave prescription drugs to was Hank Senior, a close relative. When Tommy got caught sleeping in his van with illegal drugs in it and drug paraphernalia, he wasn't charged with maintaining a drug vehicle. So, what does maintaining a drug vehicle mean?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back