Babysitting: 1. Tarah & Mike P Convo 2. The Hinks 3. Mom's Veracity

My BIG question before I run off to work: I would love to know if the girls had stayed with Uncle Mike overnight before all this.

yes and how comfortable they were going over there....

I think someone was able to find the anniversary for stepdad and TS. If I'm not mistaken that anniversary was during the time that the girls were with MP. I;m starting to think mother was not sick at all, had no fever or flu, but rather she and stepfather had a rather severe case of fornication induced exhaustion. MOO.

I think someone was able to find the anniversary for stepdad and TS. If I'm not mistaken that anniversary was during the time that the girls were with MP. I;m starting to think mother was not sick at all, had no fever or flu, but rather she and stepfather had a rather severe case of fornication induced exhaustion. MOO.

From AS fb page Dec 21th

I read on another website a couple days ago that Mom wasn't even home while the girls stayed with MP. Out of town. Rumor I know, but it's a possibility?

She must have been home when she called 911 on Friday evening. Other than that, I don't know.

I see no reason to doubt that the friend Ali was referring to was her good buddy Mike. I imagine that he was great with kids (when he wasn't killing them).

I find it interesting that the media is staying very quiet in their investigations of this story other than their comments about Mike.

I find it very odd and concerning that the media isnt all over this story. All children that are missing and/or found deceased should be covered, however this is so gruesome and so much more to the story it seems.. why is there no coverage. I thought at least Nancy Grace would be all over this with a family tree mapped out.. but no she covered somthing that could of been summed up in 10 minutes. I do not think she is covering this tonight either.

I do not understand why. This a horrific case and more media needs to be on this not just to report but to get across to people .. you do NOT let girls or boys for that matter befriend a male or family "friend" and have sleepovers. I think at the very LEAST that aspect should be covered.. I am baffled on that.

I find it very odd and concerning that the media isnt all over this story. All children that are missing and/or found deceased should be covered, however this is so gruesome and so much more to the story it seems.. why is there no coverage. I thought at least Nancy Grace would be all over this with a family tree mapped out.. but no she covered somthing that could of been summed up in 10 minutes. I do not think she is covering this tonight either.

I do not understand why. This a horrific case and more media needs to be on this not just to report but to get across to people .. you do NOT let girls or boys for that matter befriend a male or family "friend" and have sleepovers. I think at the very LEAST that aspect should be covered.. I am baffled on that.

I thought the same, why not cover this? I wonder if it is just too much (dismemberment).
I think that for some if they don't know about it,it didn't happen.
I think for others it's an act that is unspeakable and can't comprehend one human being doing that to another human being.
jmo but I look at the individuals at play in this tragic event and can't see anything good coming from these people,anything. No child born to these people stands a chance in life at being truly happy jmo

How likely is it that LE asked the media to keep tight lipped while they conduct their investigation?
IDK but things are very quiet. imoo

LE doesn't have the ability to keep media being quiet, because we have freedom of the press.

Could it be delayed because of the recent holidays and staff was minimal?

I thought the same, why not cover this? I wonder if it is just too much (dismemberment).
I think that for some if they don't know about it,it didn't happen.
I think for others it's an act that is unspeakable and can't comprehend one human being doing that to another human being.
jmo but I look at the individuals at play in this tragic event and can't see anything good coming from these people,anything. No child born to these people stands a chance in life at being truly happy jmo

This is just my opinion, and I have no facts to back this up, but I think that (sadly) the social class of the people involved, the fact that this child is no longer missing, and the circumstances of the case have a lot to do with the reason this isn't being covered.

If this had been a middle-class child in a middle-class suburban neighborhood, it would be all over the media IMO (and MOO).

In regards to reasons why the mother was not available during that week, I wonder if drugs have something to do with it. I wonder if she and her husband were on some sort of drug binge?

I totally agree. I've brought this up in conversation with folks over the last few days and they've had NO IDEA that this even happened - and have even commented "Has it been on the news??"

Just today - I spoke with a friend who's a child psychologist and asked "So what are your thoughts on the case about the little girl who was murdered over Christmas." No idea what I was talking about (although they did ask if I meant the baby up in Maine had been found? That would be Ayla....) -- then I said - "The one that was dismembered in a trailer less than 100 feet from where she lived with her mother and stepfather....." --- and NO IDEA what I was talking about.

I can't figure out WHY this isn't being covered?

It's been on the news quite a bit from what I could tell from MI. There are tons of media articles, news broadcasts, blog postings. I post anything regarding Aliahna or Plumadore on FB and most people know what I am talking about. JVM covered it, NG covered it, my local news in Mid- Michigan covered it.

It's gotten decent coverage. Not Caylee coverage, but still pretty good compared to, say, Jhessye Shockley.

My BIG question before I run off to work: I would love to know if the girls had stayed with Uncle Mike overnight before all this.

I do not think this was the first, second or third time. I think it was a regular thing. Maybe not weekly, but numerous times over a long term period.
MOO

I see no reason to doubt that the friend Ali was referring to was her good buddy Mike. I imagine that he was great with kids (when he wasn't killing them).

I find it interesting that the media is staying very quiet in their investigations of this story other than their comments about Mike.

As usual, you ask the questions that are on my mind! I also want to say thank you for that fabulous post on the previous thread. It was closed, so I couldn't reply to it! :yourock:

I do not think this was the first, second or third time. I think it was a regular thing. Maybe not weekly, but numerous times over a long term period.
MOO

I agree. I think the kids spent a lot of time there when Grandpa was living there. And I bet mom liked the freedom she had when she had a place to send them. So why stop sending them over there for sleepovers, just because grandpa is dead? Uncle Mike is there. :mad:

Do you have any details on the 3rd child - age, male or female, who the father is?

I know it was reported that there were younger male children with the parents, but I can find no record of this.

thanks

Not sure if I can post the link, but on Tarah S's public record in Iowa (under the name Tarah M), there is a child support/paternity record. It is listed as David S vs. Tarah M. The date on it is January of 2009 and would fit the time frame for a two to three year old child. IIRC Tarah S and Allen S did not get married until Dec 2009 and Allen S was still married to Priscilla S. until October of 2009. The last entry on the record is an order for immediate income withholding. That leads me to believe that David S is the father of the youngest child.

Not sure if I can post the link, but on Tarah S's public record in Iowa (under the name Tarah M), there is a child support/paternity record. It is listed as David S vs. Tarah M. The date on it is January of 2009 and would fit the time frame for a two to three year old child. IIRC Tarah S and Allen S did not get married until Dec 2009 and Allen S was still married to Priscilla S. until October of 2009. The last entry on the record is an order for immediate income withholding. That leads me to believe that David S is the father of the youngest child.

BBM

Interesting.

So, that would mean that he was pursuing child support from her, right? Did he have custody? Or, maybe he was disputing her attempt to collect from him and she had custody. I'll see if I can find the record.

ETA. Found the record; the fee Iowa records that I could find are not as detailed as the free records for some other states. Don't show the nature of the case or the disposition. I do see that there was a case filed against David S. by the state of Iowa; petitioner = Tarah Moser, in June 2007. Paternity? IDK.

BBM

Interesting.

So, that would mean that he was pursuing child support from her, right? Did he have custody? Or, maybe he was disputing her attempt to collect from him and she had custody. I'll see if I can find the record.

ETA. Found the record; the fee Iowa records that I could find are not as detailed as the free records for some other states. Don't show the nature of the case or the disposition. I do see that there was a case filed against David S. by Tarah M. in June 2007. Paternity? IDK.

The record showed that David S was the petitioner and Tarah S was the respondant, so it would seem that he instigated this one. The other record is also paternity/child support between the two of them and it started in 2007. At the end of the 2007 record it seems that the child support was terminated....not sure if that means David S gained custody of the child. If you go into the filings section of the record, it shows a detail of any/all paperwork filed. HTH

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back