Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone put the clothes in the bag. Who we don't know. Some thnk Sierra, some don't.

1. marlene says Sierra doesn't fold when packing a suitcase.
2. we don't know everything in the bag. we were told t-shirt, pants, bra, panties.
3. we know jersey is what she was wearing. It was described and is on flyer
4. we don't know if LE/media took t-shirt to mean jersey.
5. marlene believes clothes in bag were what she was wearing. (this tells me the jersey could have been in the bag)

Who folded the clothes neatly and placed them in the bag. Did Sierra do it by removing neatly folded clothes from a dresser drawer? Or were the clothes taken from Sierra after a crime and neatly folded and placed as close to her home as they were willing to go. Was this done as a gift type sick action to her loved ones or was it done to toy with LE? Does the perp think he is smarter than LE?

On one hand, it appears the perp was furious and threw her phone out the window. OTOH, he is lovingly folding her clothes. This is a conflict. I would have expected the clothes and books to be strewn also.

At the beginning, LE said the cell was tossed minutes after leaving the home. This is when the perp was in a rage. Later, after time, he calmed down and placed her belongings to be found....if he was the one that folded them..hmm.

The perp may have thrown the phone out of panic, rather than rage.

We assume Sierra has two chargers
We have assumed Sierra had secret plans to visit dad
We assume she packed clothing for a clandestine visit to her dad's
We assume her dad/sis was going to pick her up from school because they don't like to drive to her house.
We had to assume she packed neatly, contrary to her normal behavior.

.....I think all of these assumptions have to be made to justify a belief that the bag was preplanned by Sierra. In doing this, an awful lot of assumptions were put in place to justify this position.

....too many, IMO.

:rocker: Exactly -- the above list are all assumptions !

And thinking back, no one has ever "verified" or "confirmed" the above, like IF Sierra was going to visit her father or IF her sister was going to pick her up ... and Steve and Danielle have spoken to the media ...

I do remember Marlene mentioning that Sierra's charger was at the home ...

And I do remember something about a hair appointment for Sierra on Saturday [I can't recall who stated it ... but I know y'all know]

JMO ... but it really "bothers me" that LE is keeping things so quiet ... and they must have a darn good reason for doing so ...

And again ... JMO ... but it is time for LE to drop some little "nuggets" ... and see where it goes from there ...

:moo:

When did Marlene say that Sierra did not pack neatly? According to the NG transcript from 4-4-12, Marlene says something different...

LAMAR: Yes. She would borrow things frequently from her friends, and her friends would borrow her clothes as well. And my daughter, as far as packing a suitcase, was usually packed in a neat fashion

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html

Also, I've been searching, but I can't find where LE actually states that a bra and panties were found along with the T-shirt and pair of pants.

Whoops, forgot to include the date. Thanks. Not stating an opinion either way, just simply providing the information ;)

Thanks and I know, but day/dates of quotes make a BIG difference, at least to me.

:heartluv: you and all you do here to help bring Sierra LaMar home.

Well the last sentence sounds like they are getting close... Very interesting for him to let the perp know LE is on her/his tail...

This is evidently not a direct quote from Cordoza.
It may have been the gist of several statements:

...There is no telling what Sierra's kidnappers might do, If there are any,
or reluctant witnesses might do if they knew how close investigators were
getting...

Most of the people Sierra talks to most on twitter are Fremont people...I was able to find a friend in Fremont with her FB public and those people are friends of that friend...JMO

I was replying to post 119 ... Not sure what happened to the rest of it?.

Oh...I thought you meant the last line of the article, which is about any day she is not found being a good day, by one of the searchers...that is why I didn't understand what you meant about how they are getting closer...

When did Marlene say that Sierra did not pack neatly? According to the NG transcript from 4-4-12, Marlene says something different...

LAMAR: Yes. She would borrow things frequently from her friends, and her friends would borrow her clothes as well. And my daughter, as far as packing a suitcase, was usually packed in a neat fashion

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/04/ng.01.html

Also, I've been searching, but I can't find where LE actually states that a bra and panties were found along with the T-shirt and pair of pants.

For those of us that listened that night: ....."Nothing was usually packed in a neat fashion" .... the word NOTHING was left out of the transcript.

LOTS of us listened LIVE and had the show on our DVR/TIVO. The transcript is wrong.

The Presser of Sgt. Cardoza never, ever said bra and/or panties. MSM said it afterwards. Have no clue where that came from other that "some" said it must to have been "off camera". Beats me where that came from.

For those of us that listened that night: ....."Nothing was usually packed in a neat fashion" .... the word NOTHING was left out of the transcript.

LOTS of us listened LIVE and had the show on our DVR/TIVO. The transcript is wrong.

:goodpost: Thank you! Good to know! I listened that night as well, but I don't remember that part of the conversation.

I saw that you added the part about the press conference and the bra and panties. Thanks. I do remember that press conference well - the station left the camera/sound on after they were told to turn it off because LE was discussing a body being found. I knew that at that time Sgt. Cardoza didn't mention any clothing being found except the T-shirt and pair of pants, but I thought maybe it been stated some other time.

:rocker: Exactly -- the above list are all assumptions !

And thinking back, no one has ever "verified" or "confirmed" the above, like IF Sierra was going to visit her father or IF her sister was going to pick her up ... and Steve and Danielle have spoken to the media ...

I do remember Marlene mentioning that Sierra's charger was at the home ...

And I do remember something about a hair appointment for Sierra on Saturday [I can't recall who stated it ... but I know y'all know]

JMO ... but it really "bothers me" that LE is keeping things so quiet ... and they must have a darn good reason for doing so ...

And again ... JMO ... but it is time for LE to drop some little "nuggets" ... and see where it goes from there ...

:moo:

SL hair appt. was for the NEXT weekend. Her dad made a "funny" at her vigil about she needed to get home for that appt.

“Sierra, we can’t wait for you to come home. We can’t wait to see you dance again, and we can’t wait to see you cheer again. You have to come home before Saturday because you have a hair appointment,” he said, offering a lighter moment to the hopeful crowd.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/...cle_81a04caf-5af8-5fc4-99fc-c1b01d00b314.html
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm working out how to download her tweets into a document, hopefully parsed for time and date, and will make available for all. BRB!

I'm having a bit of trouble, I've managed to get the last 20 into a spreadsheet, and an useless as yet document with the last 3000, but there has to be a way to get the entire feed into a useful format. Unfortunately my other half is still snoozing but when he wakes up he will hopefully laugh at my ineptitude and do it for me in 5 minutes.

In case someone knows how to do it already, the rss for sierra's twitter is https://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/301139400.rss

This was not the weekend of her scheduled visit.
As has been point out by Sorrell Skye, we can pretty much
discount she had planned any visit to Fremont and Dad and Sis that
day.
They have made no such mention that they were expecting to see her
later that afternoon or the following day.

ETA:

Whether or not Danielle had planned a trip to MH during her break to visit has not
been stated either, that I am aware of.

"The night before Sierra disappeared, Danielle LaMar left Sacramento State for spring break and joined her father at his Fremont townhouse. On their way back from dinner, Sierra, a 5-foot-2-inch brunette, called. They put her on speakerphone."
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...er-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

I guess that is what bothers me. Her sister, who she was very close to, was in Fremont and had JUST ARRIVED.

So Why didn't they have any plans to see each other? That seems odder to me, than my belief that Sierra had secret plans to go visit her big sis in Fremont.

I know this is probably beating a dead horse, :deadhorse:but I just cannot accept that Sierra would have just taken the bus home, walked home alone and hung out by herself, making no plans to meet up with the sister she missed and loved. That makes no sense to me.

I'm having a bit of trouble, I've managed to get the last 20 into a spreadsheet, and an useless as yet document with the last 3000, but there has to be a way to get the entire feed into a useful format. Unfortunately my other half is still snoozing but when he wakes up he will hopefully laugh at my ineptitude and do it for me in 5 minutes.

In case someone knows how to do it already, the rss for sierra's twitter is https://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/301139400.rss

<mod snip>

https://twitter.com/#!/cccairuh

Keep scrolling down as it loads. Scroll down again as it loads. This isn't difficult and one and all can READ there.

Someone asked about her posting pattern. If I can get it into an excel document, the time and dates might be useful.

Does it show times? I am looking to see what she did on weekends, but not seeing any times...

It IS a good idea as her page could away anytime now, thanks.

"The night before Sierra disappeared, Danielle LaMar left Sacramento State for spring break and joined her father at his Fremont townhouse. On their way back from dinner, Sierra, a 5-foot-2-inch brunette, called. They put her on speakerphone."
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...er-missing-morgan-hill-girl-asks-public-focus

I guess that is what bothers me. Her sister, who she was very close to, was in Fremont and had JUST ARRIVED.

So Why didn't they have any plans to see each other? That seems odder to me, than my belief that Sierra had secret plans to go visit her big sis in Fremont.

I know this is probably beating a dead horse, :deadhorse:but I just cannot accept that Sierra would have just taken the bus home, walked home alone and hung out by herself, making no plans to meet up with the sister she missed and loved. That makes no sense to me.

Her sister (D. LaMar) is a product of a two parent (divorced) home. Time spent with parent #1 and parent #2. D. LaMar is an adult and can pick/choose when she sees her mom and/or her dad. D. LaMar had no clue her sister would go "poof" on day 2 of her spring break vacation. NO ONE said they weren't getting together.

Does it show times? I am looking to see what she did on weekends, but not seeing any times...

It IS a good idea as her page could away anytime now, thanks.

If you click on the date (upper right) it opens and shows the time of the post.

oh and this snip:

"We still don't know what she was wearing," Cardoza said.

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area...han-month-later-search-sierra-lamar-continues

Thank you Nurse that is the part I was referring to. Still a rookie at this iPad.so even as of today the LE does not know what she was wearing.
I still seem to think IMHO what they are doing right now is clearing all possible areas here. I do believe they without telling us are looking outside the area.
So whoever has her better be really careful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member