Miscellaneous - off the beaten path idea's.

Anna,

Happy Birthday sweet girl. May you find your way home soon, we're here always.

Love

Happy Birthday Anna.

I hope this is the last birthday you spend apart from your family.

Love and prayers

Hmmm... I just heard too fast, this day in 1965? on the oldies channel.

I missed a lot of it, but they said John Bonham sp? of Led Zeppelin died on this day in 1980. Anna would have liked Led Zeppelin at about 13.. She would have been in 8th grade when we heard news, I was 14 and a freshman when the drummer of Led Zeppelin died. I know I know, we remember when Elvis and John Lennon died... but Anna would have remembered when John Bonham died too....

Little Richard you keep knocking but you can't come in is tied to this date.

And they quickly played a beatles song from 1962... on this date... but I missed which song...

I'm thinking of you all day today Anna!

Happy Birthday !!!

Happy birthday Anna!
festa-di-compleanno-roma.JPG

raf

As I read the "plan note", two things struck me IMMEDIATELY: it contains two *medical* abbreviations: the "p" with the line over it means "after", and the "c" with the line over it means "with". Only a doctor or nurse would use those abbreviations. Not sure if this has already been discussed, as I only joined this thread on Anna, yesterday.

As I read the "plan note", two things struck me IMMEDIATELY: it contains two *medical* abbreviations: the "p" with the line over it means "after", and the "c" with the line over it means "with". Only a doctor or nurse would use those abbreviations. Not sure if this has already been discussed, as I only joined this thread on Anna, yesterday.

~~ Hey Angel,

check out the box from hell thread for more info on the plan note, i recall each word was extensively discussed....

SK

Angel:

You are correct. George Waters was a medical doctor and frquently used mediacl abbreviations.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back