trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah - proving JA lied like a rug!!! Abuse claim is nonsense!

Wow! JA didnt even look up when this witness testified that she claimed more abuse to the Samuels and ALV!

Love how she says ALLEDGED abuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"alledged abuse" I LOVE IT!!! how's honesty working for ya JA??

I suspect a good deal of time spent by ALV in the clinical interview was for the purpose of training the defendant as to how a DV victim should appear on the stand in court!

JA behavior is SO obvious it's laughable.

When Alyce was up there, JA was all up with the chin and pursed lips and eye contact. She knew she had her fooled.

But this chick isn't buying anything at the rotten fruit stand of JA.

So JA won't even look at her. AMAZING.

I'm thinking Dr. Carp must be someone who thought better of testifying for the defense. :twocents:

This lady can answer 'yes' or 'no'. How refreshing!!

The liar is outed....once again!!!!! :great:

ooohhh...Jodi embellished abuse - say it ain't so!!!! Jodi claimed numerous reports of abuse to Dr. carp - significant number...

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m
Arias told DeMarte there were four incidents of abuse, same as to Samuels and LaViolette, but she told another psychologist there were more.

What? Huh? Wait a minute!!! Juan asked a question and asked "yes or no?" The witness answered "yes". Can that be right? Is she supposed to do that? :floorlaugh:

They key will be if she answers yes or no during cross. That's the fair comparison. I think she will. I pray she does! Experts aren't supposed to be advocates - they are supposed to trust the attorney to make the necessary points and clear up any confusion. The fact that both defense experts couldn't do that shows how biased they are.

UGH! I gotta pause this and go to the hair salon! What the heck was I thinking making this appointment!!!!

So much beauty in the truth isn't there? Justice for Travis!

WHOA! She actually went to her binder, got the results and gave them to JM expeditiously unlike Samuels and his handwritten BS.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m
DeMarte had #jodiarias reflect back on relationship w/ #travisalexander not just her last 6 months in jail as requested by psychology tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member