Casey Interview Recordings Released Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"honest to god truth" well....... she's not a god fearing lady now is she!!!!!!

I know where she got the name Zanny. The detective has been calling her that forever way before Casey called her that!! She just continued using it

"You are going to cause everyone around you to suffer, and stuff like this always comes out" - her response "umhumm" - like again she is saying "Whatever" - or how a teen replies her parents when they tell her drugs are bad.

I'm sorry but she's not even remotely close to acting like a mother that's concerned about her child. She probably shows more emotion in a job interview.

Oooh, Yuri is getting upset starting on the 2nd tape. But she's just calm, cool and collected. Go Yuri!!

The Detectives are absolutely flabbergasted and pissed. I think they were trying so hard not to give her a good one upside the head. :furious:

they are at universal and the detectives are grilling her about how did Caylee sound when Casey got the phone call from Caylee on July 15th, they ask her about how Caylee sounded, Casey said she was fine talking about a book, they say your daughter hasn't seen or talked to you in five weeks and she is not upset when she talks to you? Casey says, no she was fine, she never gets upset when she talks to me, if it had been my mom she would....."

Was Caylee perhaps talking about the Starbuck Mystery book about Zanny the Nanny?:-(

She is so precise... So informative.

WTH would be able to hold their composure with their child missing.

Good Gawd ... she's covering one lie with another. A lot of thinking (blank time) on her part to pinpoint dates.
You wonder what she must have been thinking during that Universal interview when every single thing she said got the same response - "We know that's not the truth." "That's a lie." "Everything you've told us is a lie." "We know that's a lie." "We can look at you as cold, callous, a monster..."

Even though she maintained her composure (just like Lee - must be one the Anthony family's more creepy traits), she must have been boiling inside.

Yep, she doesn't care at all. For those who had compassion for Casey just listen to these tapes. your passion will be completely erased. My god this lady is crazy

In the first interview she lies from one minute to the next. She first says ZG has been her nanny for four years. Then she says that someone else watched Caylee until a year or so ago.
Her emotion is what I call "flat line".

Why didn't they ask her why she was lying? I don't think they interviewed her correctly (so far) I am just listening now but its like they are talking too much and not getting her to talk. They butt in when she is talking. hmmmmmmm

"Drag this out 3 more days, a few more weeks..."

They were far too optimistic on that count. She's still dragging it out, and probably always will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member