Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Peruvian police will not return him to Aruba to serve his sentence. To do so would cause a full fledged rebellion in the general population. He committed his crime in Peru ani tried and sentenced there. I agree with Stephany slapping him when he tried to assault her. He became enraged and killed her. I have always felt he killed Natalee because she resisted despite being drugged. He is an absolute murdering pig!!!I want STF's DAD to push for adequate punishment for her killer. No get out of jail free cards. JVS will kill again unless he gets a heavy sentence!!

JBean graciously agreed with the translation thread idea.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5266218#post5266218"]Here's the link![/ame]

If you need something translated put the link to the article or whatever in there, and those of us who can speak Spanish or Dutch can translate them and put them in the thread there, so you all here can reference them and not lose them.

It's harder to keep track of the non-English articles since we can't search for those as easily, so hopefully this will help us have a resource list of the news coming out of South America, Aruba, and wherever else this leads!

OMG!!!!! I didn't know that, but I can't say I'm surprised.

IMO, anyone who tortures animals has no soul and is not human.:furious:
I couldn't agree more. I would've given him a death sentence just for that. :furious: MOO

JMO.. VDS is doing what prostitutes have been doing for years..Hang out at a bar and see who has money...Watch the wallets.. The one with the money or an easy prey is the victim of the night...They get cozy with their victims and groom them...When they feel the victim is "prime" they slip something in their drink...Usually GHB/date rape drug... It disorients them, rendering them feeling helpless..they feel dizzy, ill, pale, weak and feeling VERY confused.. Of course the person next to them who have been there all night offers comfort.. "are you ok" do you need to lay down..The victim then relies (sp) on there help, because they feel so ill... sickly ill... The person then comforts the person offering them a place to rest or sleep it off... the victim is greatful yet confused...The person then takes the victim to wherever..Once the victim passes out, the person will take everything they can get off of them... They victim wakes up and can not remember anything that happened to them.. Most people will not report it to the police because they have no memory of what happened.. Usually the last thing they remember is being at the bar, and if the person does not want them to know where they went, they will return them where they found them while they are still "under". so to speak.. I think VDS has been doing this for years.. If the drug amount is too large it will cause seizures and death..(Natalee)..? The active ingredient is T.H. and is found in visine eye drops, an easy way to place in a drink very quickly....

The great thing about that is the forensic computer experts will know if she had to be the one accessing it especially if they know the time he left the room and when he returned and the convenience store probably has a surveillance camera in place too.

IMO
They'll also know if the clock is off or has been reset. And I hope the hotel video is accurate enough to prove beyond a doubt that it couldn't be him using it immediately before he left to get or after he returned with the coffee. MOO

Why didn't Joran legally change his name if he was worried about people finding out his connection with Natalee?

Did he buy hair dye when he went to buy bread and coffee?

I thought he was trying to pull a "Scott Peterson" too. His hair looked shorter and orangy/red. Not dark like it looked on the hotel video.:waitasec:

If there was no sexual activity attempted, can anyone come up with a reasonable explanation as to why she was found without her slacks? Is it common practice for young people to laze around in their undies anymore, without it having any sexual connotation?

This is not logical, is it?

Dr. Kaufman is an internist--so he would have no practical experience with broken bones. He's not an orthopedist and he's not a pathologist. If Dr. Baden said it, it would be different. I didn't say that a Navy Seal could do it so that means an ordinary guy could do it---I said I was aware SWAG 1959 was correct and that there were many ways to break a neck because my SO is a Navy Seal. I never said it was easy to do, only that it could be done. You can break your neck surfing merely by having your head hit hard on the sand--no twisting action. You can break your neck simply by hitting your head at the bottom of a pool--no twisting action. People that are hanged--blunt force--no twisting action. You do NOT need twisting action to break a neck as the good Dr. stated. As a aside, why are some people assuming that the injury to the back of her head was inflicted at the same time as the injury to her neck? He could have very well struck her on the neck and then bashed her head against the post.

well sorry then. In my original post I was comparing the Th's opinion that it is not so easy to kill someone by breaking their neck with previous posters here who seemed to think it was easy. maybe it was all my fault. sorry. (althou practically everyone knows there are many ways to get your neck broken, don't they?) anyway..peace.

as to her condition, one of her relatives reported she was unrecognizable so anything could have happened at anytime, and as i understand Jorens story : she struck him, he struck her and then he grabbed her neck and a struggle ensued, according to Jean C...."he then took her neck and that was the beginning of the end."

so...he isn't even saying he killed her with a single blow, according to Jean C....on NG..

I dont see much reaction at all but when the officer has his laptop Joran seems very nervous.

IMO

Yes, just took a look at video, and I was surprised. He diverted his eyes. Would not even glance in its direction.

I personally do not believe the laptop story and the timelines don't make sense to me. He returned at 8:20 from buying coffee, gets into an argument, kills Stephany showers ? changes and leaves at 8:40am. Please correct me if I'm missing something.

Also, if she found out who he was while he was out, why would she wait to confront him? If I was in the company of someone who I found out was a potential murderer, I certainly wouldn't stick around to talk to him about it.

He couldn't have done all that in 20 minutes. Either she was dead when he went to get coffee, or, if he killed her after bringing the coffee to the room, the timeline is wrong.

If there was no sexual activity attempted, can anyone come up with a reasonable explanation as to why she was found without her slacks? Is it common practice for young people to laze around in their undies anymore, without it having any sexual connotation?

I cannot imagine, given what has been revealed about Stephany's sexual persuasion as well as the information from the ME describing what she was wearing when her body was found, that she voluntarily removed her jeans. MOO

First time poster here....but have been following this case.
And I so agree, her head was bowed because she knew she was being taped and did not want to be recognized. Anyways that's exactly what I would have done to avoid my face being seen.
Just my opinion.:twocents:

:Welcome-12-june:

What is more logical to me, is if he gave her GHB and she got woosey and nodded off and he got the pants off and it woke her and the struggle ensued.

In Joran's own words, she wanted to leave & he would not let her.
Does this meet the elements of a kidnapping charge in Peru?
I believe it would, here.

IMOO, his "confession" was only partly true - yes, he killed her, but I don't necessarily believe it happened like he says it did. His face was too evil when he triumphantly got the keys and he was way too calm when he left the scene.

Hopefully, the truth will prevail.

*snipped*
Did he buy hair dye when he went to buy bread and coffee?

Just a side note: a person can lighten their hair using regular hydrogen peroxide, if they were really desperate but didn't want to be obvious by buying hair dye or hair bleach.

He couldn't have done all that in 20 minutes. Either she was dead when he went to get coffee, or, if he killed her after bringing the coffee to the room, the timeline is wrong.
I'm not sure what the timeline is. I've seen it anywhere from 20 to 90 minutes after he returned with coffee to when he finally left the room. I realize the video we've seen of him in the striped shirt is supposed to be him leaving the hotel for good but I can't tell what time is on it. :waitasec:

I would not be one bit surprised if Natalee was not his first victim. I think he killed before her.

I wonder if he tortured animals when he was little???

I know I read somewhere his mother said he often fought with his little brother.

Hmmmm? Most serial killers start out killing animals.

From reading threads here at WS, I read that 'he had beaten a family pet to death and that he had thrown a homeless man over/off a bridge.'

(link is this thread at Websleuths-)

I'm not sure what the timeline is. I've seen it anywhere from 20 to 90 minutes after he returned with coffee to when he finally left the room. I realize the video we've seen of him in the striped shirt is supposed to be him leaving the hotel for good but I can't tell what time is on it. :waitasec:

I saved a good pic of the timestamp. 8:56:43 5/30/10

Capture.jpg

and more pics and vids here:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...ee Holloway -Aruba --- Stephany Flores -Peru/

No I can't. Pat Brown (ex-FBI profiler) said on Joy Bahar show this evening that he murdered her while trying to rape her. She didn't take her slacks off to look at his computer. That sounds the most likely to me. I hope this isn't considered speculation on my part since it was said by an ex-FBI profiler while discussing the case on a tv show.

Anyway it just breaks my heart. Her family must be in agony along with Natalee Holloway's family. God Bless them all and I hope he's served a just punishment at long last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305