FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire district of schools(city, county, suburbs) school day begins at 9:20am and does not dismiss until 3:55pm.. thus IMO making the 3:30pm phonecall practically impossible..

Do we know for a fact that he is in middle school and not elementary school? At 11, he could either be a 5th or a 6th grader. If he's in 5th grade, elementary schools here in Seminole are dismissed at 3:05 but walkers, bike riders and bus riders are dismissed about ten minutes earlier. Not questioning the timeline, but it could be possible for him to be home by 3:30 if he is in elementary school.

Here's another much clearer view Of where on the Hummer the license plate is located.. And therefor with the 5:17(17:17) UNidentified SUV's License plate located In the standard mount mid-center of back bumper.. This is what caused me to dismiss it as a Hummer, therefor dismiss it as being Michelle's h3 stripped down..
56e8a2bc.jpg

**just wanted to show clear picture so that there'd be no confusion to any in their comparing it as a possibility of being Michelle's Hummer h3..:) Hope that Helps!

I was under the impression that depending upon what model h3, bumper option along with navigation options would vary the location of the license plate. Hence the photo of the Hummer that is not MP's at 4:40 was on the far left side. The photo of the vehicle at 5:17 is indeed centered. Does anyone know if MP's Hummer had the navigation and back up camera as this would be a centered plate placement - I think.... I do see on the far left of this vehicle what looks like the H3 emblem. I went back and adjusted the colors and so forth and with doing so it does appear to be a spare tire on the back??? Things that make you go Hmmmmm....

I was under the impression that depending upon what model h3, bumper option along with navigation options would vary the location of the license plate. Hence the photo of the Hummer that is not MP's at 4:40 was on the far left side. The photo of the vehicle at 5:17 is indeed centered. Does anyone know if MP's Hummer had the navigation and back up camera as this would be a centered plate placement - I think.... I do see on the far left of this vehicle what looks like the H3 emblem. I went back and adjusted the colors and so forth and with doing so it does appear to be a spare tire on the back??? Things that make you go Hmmmmm....

Hmmm. Great point. It could also be a reflection of the chrome. If I remember there is quite a bit of chrome on hers. ???

Hi All,
I am brand new here though I've been "lurking" in the background reading others' posts. But got to tell you the truth..I am frustrated beyond belief! What am I doing wrong?

1. I know I saw quite a few posts in this thread that contained a link to an awesome Google Map of all places relevant to the MP disappearance and search. I tried a search term in general search bar that yielded no results. Any suggestions? I also tried and HATE browsing through page after page of entries on these threads to locate what I'm looking for, especially when...

2. There are SO MANY completely irrelevant entries...for example, dozens of entries center on meaning of the term Florida/Southern "cracker" in these MP threads. WHY? Geez, no wonder each thread fills up in 2 or 3 days but half of the entries contain nothing but "high fives." Is there any way I can create a search term that will eliminate this kind of stuff that has absolutely no relevance to the topic at hand? So frustrated...

Please help a newbie! Thanks.

I use my car for personal and business use and I can assure my annual tax deduction is far more than what you are stating. I don't even keep track of mileage. My tax accountant has a range of acceptable expenses that the IRS allows for the type of business I am in and that is the formula he uses each year.
Ditto this post. I have used my vehicle for both for years and always right off a good portion of business mileage. Also I do not know how many mobile spray tans she did per month, but if she did 10 per month she would make around $500 per month.. add that to the mileage write off and she would more than cover the payment.

Here is the rear view of each of the 2008 Hummer h3..
80b5d61d.jpg

498c767c.jpg

9c6350bc.jpg

**my point of showing the rear view is that on The 2008 h3 even if license plate provisions are available(to move the plate mount) it still would not be available for a rear center mount.. However I have seen where the provision allowed for the license plate to be mounted actually in the dead center of the spare tire(and don't ask me how, cuz I don't know but have seen it mounted there).. All in all I don't believe it's possible on the 2008 h3(which is Michelle's year model of her Hummer h3) to have a rear mid-center bumper mount for the license plate(which is the location of the license plate mount on the UNidentified SUV at 5:17)**.. but of course I'm certainly no Hummer manufacturer, nor do I play one on tv..:)**

Here's why IMO it's not even a hummer(unidentified vehicle at 5:17).. The license plate is in the middle of the UNidentified whereas the Hummer license is in a completely different spot..
2d6dc9cd.jpg

2661db57.jpg

The surveillance video one, it looks like, doesn't have the bright tire cover on it. That's the tire cover that advertises the Salon.

This may have already been presented as a theory but it's possible that her friends watched the show and told her that Judge Milian was right and that they were toxic together and that they should break up for good. She may have agreed and told him that, and it didn't go over well with him. JMO

You brought up an interesting point.
I looked up photos online for 2007 and 2008 Hummers to see where their plates were located. Both years had plates on the far left side.
I believe Michelle's Hummer was a 2008, so in all likelihood her plate would have been on the left side, not in the middle.

Unless he switched that too. Possible?

Just looked at closeups, doesn't look like there would be a place. It was just a side thought anyways.

Yeah, the more I look at the photo, the more I don't think it's a Hummer. Sure wish we had a better version of the video (one screen at a time) to see for sure but that one looks smaller than the earlier one if you compare it to the size of the van. The first exiting Hummer seems larger than the 2nd (or appears to be). Doesn't mean anything IMO though because there is another exit available that could have been used. Thank you for the great photos BTW!!

:thumb:

I'm way behind so pardon me if I missed the obvious or something. Did something new come out about the Hummer? I apologize if I missed something.

Didn't LE clarify that Michelle's hummer is seen going in on that tape but not going out? And that the second Hummer/Suv is Not Michelle's? Also, didn't LE make a statement to the effect they know when it left but are not saying?

BBM: :gasp:

:waitasec: IMO ... there has got to be other attorneys in Orlando much MORE qualified to be a "legal analysts" for these TV stations than them ...

MOO ...
I am starting to think there are only like 6 attorneys in all of Orlando?? :pullhair:

Do we know for a fact that he is in middle school and not elementary school? At 11, he could either be a 5th or a 6th grader. If he's in 5th grade, elementary schools here in Seminole are dismissed at 3:05 but walkers, bike riders and bus riders are dismissed about ten minutes earlier. Not questioning the timeline, but it could be possible for him to be home by 3:30 if he is in elementary school.

Either way it doesn't affect the timeline per se, ATLEAST I cannot see where it would.. Since both times have always been listed and my searching wasn't to prove which one to remove, as I figure why not have the reported times listed and to each their own on what one they believe to be the correct or accurate one of the two(and there's a couple other events that we've had reported as two different times and I list those both as well).. So, while IMO as far as timeline concerned it doesn't mean anything either way but more out of curiosity to see what other, independent evidence I could find that would lend credence or support one of those times more than the other is what I set out searching for..

Which lead me to school dismissal Time.. I just assumed middle school, but, yep it could be a chance he's still elementary and if so then he'd have been home by 3:30pm to make the call.. I still go back to what makes sense or fits together in looking at the events/times that immediately followed the phonecall to the salon speaking to Aunt Lauren and inquiring was his mom at the shop, cuz she wasn't home and he'd not seen her..

And if that happened at 3:30pm then I cannot make sense of why then at 6:50 the family immediately called "the Barn" looking for Michelle, Lauren immediately at 6:53 texts Michelle saying PLEASE CALL ME ASAP!.. immediately began Attempting contact with Dale, and in less than a half hour the family had already immediately contacted authorities and reported Michelle missing..

Those times and events fit perfectly with Michelle's son having called the salon at 6:50.. If he called at 3:30pm it makes no sense that less than an hour later at 4:26 her brother, Dustin would have been absolutely and totally unaware that they were ATLEAST looking for or attempting contact with Michelle due to her son's 3:30pm call.. But at 4:26 Dustin's casually needing a ride from Michelle, Lauren, or Mom.. Nor can I mAke sense that it's not until 3hrs that they starting seeking contact with Michelle(via work immediately after 6:50call and via sister text at 6:53) and then almost 4hrs later that she's reported missing.. None of those fit at all with the 3:30pm call being made.. But yet every single one of them fit perfectly and literally fall one right afer another in a chain reaction all being set off with the 6:50pm call to the salon..

IMO I'm still left believing the call was at 6:50pm.. Tho, I do see that if he was an elementary student that it's entirely possible he was at home at 3:30pm.. That in and of itself isn't enough IMO to outweigh the extraordinary chain of events that follow in going with the call being made at 6:50pm..

Which this long drawn out post of me blabbing is just to say that s the reason I leave both times on the timeline..lol.. To each their own belief of what time they believe that the call was made..lol:crazy:

Timeline of 11/17/2011

In those earlier morning hours Nate stated he had to go into work late that day so he and Michelle had coffee together and they talked about their day.
**tho NM says the two stayed in contact throughout the day, however their having coffee together was the last time that he'd see Michelle**
[MSM, NM]

9:21am Michelle sent her sister Lauren a text message that stated:
"Keratin today?"
**time and text both verified by video of sister, Lauren's phone showing the texts she exchanged with Michelle that morning**
[MSM, sister, Lauren]

9:42am Sister, Lauren sends a reply text message stating:
"I have an opening at 11:30 or after 5."

9:42am Michelle's immediate reply message stated:
"11:30 works if it is ok"

immediately after 9:42am Lauren's reply text message stated:*
"Yes your hair is short so it won't take long."

immediately after Michelle sent her sister, Lauren 2 text messages back to back.. First text stated:
"Sweet!!! !!!!"
and the one that immediately followed stated:
":heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:"(5 red heart icons in a row)

10:20am is the last text shown between sisters. It was sent from Michelle to Lauren and it stated:
"Ok, going <insert "shoe" icons> shopping with mom. I'll come by n grab it & do it"
**note we have no way for certain to know what she was referencing In this last msg.. It was not sent in reply to a text from Lauren and was sent a little over 40mins after Michelle's last text which was the 5 hearts..**
**time and text verified by Lauren's cell phone**
[MSM, Lauren]

11:30am this was the time that the sisters had agreed upon for Michelle to be at the salon for her to get her keratin conditioning treatment..
[MSM, Lauren]

2:30pm Michelle is seen for the last time by her family(mom/sis) as she is leaving the family's salon en route to p/u twins from daycare and to drop them off at their dad's(Dale) condo
[MSM, family]

3:15pm Michelle's current bf of a few weeks, NM receives a text msg from Michelle that said she'd heard a song on the radio that made her think of him.
(per some MSM this text was sent "after" she'd dropped off the twins at Dale's.. To each their own on what they feel is accurate)..
NM immediately replies to her text with a smiley and a heart.
[MSM, NM]

3:15pm In sister, Lauren's public statement on 11/30 she stated this time as an ETA for Michelle arriving at the daycare to p/up the twins.
[sister, Lauren]

3:18pm ORIGINAL ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's. Surveillance video shows Michelle's blk Hummer(sister, Lauren confirmed it was Michelle's Hummer)arriving at Dale's condo. The 3:18pm timestamp has been verified as correct(only "off" 2seconds) by the very man whose surveillance cam caught the Hummer footage.
**also note that 3:18pm marks the BEGINNING of the 72min window of op later given by Dale JR's ATTY, NeJame**
[MSM, video confirmation, sister, MN]

3:28pm This would mark the 10mins of Michelle staying and talking with Dale at his condo where she says she is then headed to go shopping.. The time Michelle would be leaving Dale's condo.
[sister]

3:30pm This is the time reported by multiple MSM as the time Michelle's 11yr old son had arrived home from school and at some point very soon thereafter called the family salon asking if his mom was there.
[MSM]

4:00pm THIS IS THE NEW ARRIVAL TIME OF MICHELLE AT DALE's CONDO per sister, Lauren on 11/30 PrimeTime News. She claims that the time on the video of 3:18pm is INCORRECT.. that the correct time of Michelle/twins arriving at Dale's was 4:00pm.. Lauren further claims that in Dale's initial convo with the family on 11/17 when they asked him when he'd last seen Michelle that he answered that she'd arrived at 4:00pm, stayed and talked for 10mins, and upon her leaving she told Dale she was headed "shopping".
**please note that I am making clear that this time and info is not told to the public by Dale Jr, himself, but rather it is Michelle's sister, Lauren publicly stating these are the events/times of 11/17 as the family was told by Dale Jr in their first contacting him on the night of 11/17**
[family, MSM]

Minutes preceding 4:26pm Michelle's brother, Dustin sends a 3 recipient text(mom, Lauren, Michelle) needing a ride and asking what part of town each are in.
[brother, MSM]

4:26pm the time immediately after Dustin sending the text he received only 1 reply from the 3 texts he'd sent. It was a reply from Michelle's cell phone that consisted of one, single word, "Waterford". This is the last known contact with Michelle's phone.
*note that according to MSM not only was the location of the phone not in Waterford when the 4:26pm text was sent, but it's reported that the phones records show the phone to not have been in Waterford at any time that day/night of 11/17**
[brother, MSM]

4:30pm Dale's atty, Mark NeJame states that Dale and the twins arrived at his father, Dale Sr's home at this time. Thus marking the END of the 72minute window of opportunity that NeJame claims Dale Jr had to kill and dispose of Michelle..
**note that he gets a :big eyeroll: from me on this claim**
[MN, MSM]

4:40pm This is the timestamp we see on the video surveillance footage that shows a similar black hummer leaving Dale's neighborhood.
**confirmed it was NOT Michelle's Hummer and confirmed it was a neighbor that lives near Dale that we saw appearing to leave the neighborhood at 4:40pm**
[video confirmation, MSM]

5:17pm Or as is seen on the video timestamp 17:17=5:17pm.. This is another screen capture of footage from Dale Jr's neighbor's surveillance cam.. It is still up for debate exactly what is seen in this particular screen cap, but for certain we know the white van is present.. Alongside the white van and slightly further there is a dark colored SUV headed in the opposite direction of where Michelle's Hummer is seen headed at 3:18pm(ie. Away from Jr's condo).. We have no confirmation on whose vehicle it is, or even what type SUV that it is for certain.. For now there are varying differences in opinion and whether or not it is even related or relevant to Michelle's disappearance.
[MSM, video confirmation]

5:31pm This is the official time that the sun set in Orlando, it's suburbs and surrounding areas.

6:50pm This time is the newest time stated by sister, Lauren as to when Michelle's 11yr old son called the family salon speaking with his Aunt Lauren. He asks if mom is there.. and relays that mom has not been home and he has not seen her.
[sister, MSM]

6:50pm After speaking with Michelle's 11yr old son the family immediately calls "The Barn"(the bar Michelle was to work a shift at 7:30pm that night of 11/17). The co-workers assure the fam that they'll alert them as soon as Michelle arrives for work..*
**Michelle is known to be a very prompt employee and always would arrive 10-15mins prior to her shift beginning**
[sister, MSM]

6:53pm Sister, Lauren sends a text to Michelle's phone saying for Michelle to call her ASAP..
[MSM, family]

7:20pm When Michelle had not arrived for work by 7:20 co-workers grew extremely concerned and immediately alerted her family that Michelle was a NO SHOW.
[family, MSM]

7:20pm AT THIS TIME THE FAMILY IMMEDIATELY ALERTED AUTHORITIES THAT MICHELLE WAS MISSING
[family, MSM]

Throughout those first hours Michelle's family were desperately seeking to make contact with Dale Jr.(calls placed to his cell by mom, Dustin, Lauren all went unanswered). Yvonne at some point was able to make contact with Dale Jr's mom at Dale Sr's house.. She shared her growing concerns of Michelle being missing but for reasons unbeknownst to us Yvonne was unable to speak with Dale Jr at that time. His mom assured Yvonne that she would have Dale Jr contact her.
[family]

7:30pm Michelle's shift was to begin at 7:30pm at "The Barn". As we know she never arrived.
[family, MSM]

8:00pm-ish Its been reported that after the family had contacted authorities to report Michelle missing that the family requested LE to go to Dale Jr's(*assume that's due to the last place they knew Michelle was headed to take the twins*).. Reportedly it was at/around 8pm LE did a "drive-by" of Dale Jr's condo and there was no sign of Michelle or her Hummer.

8:00pm This is the time that Michelle's phone was powered down for the last time in the Oakridge area.(have also seen this time reported as 8:01 and 8:08pm but am going by the timeline released 12/5 on Today Show)
**due to this being the last known area of Michelle's phone the family set up the original search central at Jesse Black's parking lot**
[MSM, family]

Specific time unknown Dale Jr returns the phonecall to Yvonne. The family asks him when was the last time that he saw Michelle. His response was that Michelle/twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, Michelle stayed and they talked for 10mins, upon Michelle leaving his condo she told him that she was headed to go "shopping". That was the last time that he had seen Michelle.
According to the family Dale had no reaction when told that Michelle was MISSING!
[family]

10:00pm-ish Dale is back home at the condo and LE are doing their initial search of his home and speaking with Dale to find out his account of the events as they had occurred that afternoon/evening.
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

10:30pm This is the time that a woman and her dog were walking in the apt complex on Walden Circle and saw Michelle's black Hummer parked there at the complex.
**note this was learned after LE located the Hummer and in speaking to the apt tenants in that area they learned that the woman had spotted the vehicle in that spot at 10:30pm**
[MSM]

11:08pm This was the time that Dale Jr took to his facebook to speak out about Michelle MISSING and that he and his home were already being looked into by LE(as is SOP). Below is his IMO troubling post(he refuses to call her by name, but rather de-personalizes her by speaking of her as "his kid's mother")
"Oh man, oh man, (expletive)! Michelle, the mother of my kids is missing, her mother called me said she never showed up to work after dropping the kids off with me. The police just came by and searched my whole house, this isn't good. My kids need their mother,"
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,2731530.story
[MSM, Dale's FB post]

12:00am-ish LE officer during routine patrol of the apt complex spots and calls in for verification what was found to be Michelle's Missing Black Hummer. It's location verified to have been the exact same as when the female at 10:30pm had spotted the black Hummer.
**note that the large, professionally attached GLOW tanning decals had been removed from Michelle's windows**
(it can be seen on the surveillance footage of Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale's condo that at that time[3:18pm] the GLOW decals were still on her vehicle)
[family, MSM, LE]

**Bumping Updated timeline with couple new times/events**

:heart: Smooth

Hi All,
I am brand new here though I've been "lurking" in the background reading others' posts. But got to tell you the truth..I am frustrated beyond belief! What am I doing wrong?

1. I know I saw quite a few posts in this thread that contained a link to an awesome Google Map of all places relevant to the MP disappearance and search. I tried a search term in general search bar that yielded no results. Any suggestions? I also tried and HATE browsing through page after page of entries on these threads to locate what I'm looking for, especially when...

2. There are SO MANY completely irrelevant entries...for example, dozens of entries center on meaning of the term Florida/Southern "cracker" in these MP threads. WHY? Geez, no wonder each thread fills up in 2 or 3 days but half of the entries contain nothing but "high fives." Is there any way I can create a search term that will eliminate this kind of stuff that has absolutely no relevance to the topic at hand? So frustrated...

Please help a newbie! Thanks.

The posters working on this case and in general at this forum work very hard investigating what has happened to the missing. Some prepare maps, some research the background of suspects/persons of interest; some check out details on locations, vehicles, family, friends, court records, earlier prosecutions, marriages, and on and on and on. This is not easy work, it is often tedious, and considering it has to do with deceased or missing-and-probably-deceased individuals, these are sobering tasks.

The fact that posters will occasionally tell a joke, tease one another, or discuss the mundane simply to get a break from the heavy burden they have taken upon themselves in helping to gather evidence and research people, places, and things related to a case seems to me a very human and natural thing to do.

Though I personally took no part in the Florida Crackers discussion, I think anyone who did had every right to take a momentary break. The only thread discussion on that topic took place in Thread #7. If I were upset by the discussion, I'd avoid Thread #7. There are 7 other Michelle Parker threads for you to review at this point.

This is who we are as sleuths. We are extremely serious about our work on trying to find answers to what happened to the missing, but we do occasionally tease each other or laugh about something. Since there is no button available for you to filter out these comments, you'll probably have to decide at some point whether or not you can deal with the occasional silliness. You can hang on to what you find valuable and toss the rest. It's that simple.

Though this response to your post has been a serious one, I do welcome you to WebSleuths. I don't have an answer to your map question, but if I find what you're looking for, I'll post it.

ts

P.S. I like your avatar!

Either way it doesn't affect the timeline per se, ATLEAST I cannot see where it would.. Since both times have always been listed and my searching wasn't to prove which one to remove, as I figure why not have the reported times listed and to each their own on what one they believe to be the correct or accurate one of the two(and there's a couple other events that we've had reported as two different times and I list those both as well).. So, while IMO as far as timeline concerned it doesn't mean anything either way but more out of curiosity to see what other, independent evidence I could find that would lend credence or support one of those times more than the other is what I set out searching for..

Which lead me to school dismissal Time.. I just assumed middle school, but, yep it could be a chance he's still elementary and if so then he'd have been home by 3:30pm to make the call.. I still go back to what makes sense or fits together in looking at the events/times that immediately followed the phonecall to the salon speaking to Aunt Lauren and inquiring was his mom at the shop, cuz she wasn't home and he'd not seen her..

And if that happened at 3:30pm then I cannot make sense of why then at 6:50 the family immediately called "the Barn" looking for Michelle, Lauren immediately at 6:53 texts Michelle saying PLEASE CALL ME ASAP!.. immediately began Attempting contact with Dale, and in less than a half hour the family had already immediately contacted authorities and reported Michelle missing..

Those times and events fit perfectly with Michelle's son having called the salon at 6:50.. If he called at 3:30pm it makes no sense that less than an hour later at 4:26 her brother, Dustin would have been absolutely and totally unaware that they were ATLEAST looking for or attempting contact with Michelle due to her son's 3:30pm call.. But at 4:26 Dustin's casually needing a ride from Michelle, Lauren, or Mom.. Nor can I mAke sense that it's not until 3hrs that they starting seeking contact with Michelle(via work immediately after 6:50call and via sister text at 6:53) and then almost 4hrs later that she's reported missing.. None of those fit at all with the 3:30pm call being made.. But yet every single one of them fit perfectly and literally fall one right afer another in a chain reaction all being set off with the 6:50pm call to the salon..

IMO I'm still left believing the call was at 6:50pm.. Tho, I do see that if he was an elementary student that it's entirely possible he was at home at 3:30pm.. That in and of itself isn't enough IMO to outweigh the extraordinary chain of events that follow in going with the call being made at 6:50pm..

Which this long drawn out post of me blabbing is just to say that s the reason I leave both times on the timeline..lol.. To each their own belief of what time they believe that the call was made..lol:crazy:

I really think the son made two calls. He probably called his mom or someone when he first came home, around 3:30. But then he went about his business at home like an 11 yr old would---ate, watched tv, etc. But then later, after not hearing anything back from Mom, he called the salon. And I think the reason they were so worried by 6:50 is that the son did not hear from her at all during the afternoon. I think every working mom calls and checks on kids home alone after school. Even if they cannot come home they at least call and touch base with them. So once he called at 6;50 and said he never heard from her all day, that probably worried them a lot.

I really think the son made two calls. He probably called his mom or someone when he first came home, around 3:30. But then he went about his business at home like an 11 yr old would---ate, watched tv, etc. But then later, after not hearing anything back from Mom, he called the salon. And I think the reason they were so worried by 6:50 is that the son did not hear from her at all during the afternoon. I think every working mom calls and checks on kids home alone after school. Even if they cannot come home they at least call and touch base with them. So once he called at 6;50 and said he never heard from her all day, that probably worried them a lot.

I think you are correct! I think that Lauren would have taken action sooner had she been alerted that MP wasn't home. It will be telling when the phone records are released.

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member