GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

Stranger and stranger...
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/05/30/19816111.html

"OTTAWA - *advertiser censored* actor Luka Magnotta has been named as a suspect in sending a human hand and foot through the mail, discovered in Ottawa on Tuesday.

Magnotta has been linked in the past as having had a romantic involvement with sex killer Karla Homolka.

Montreal police have issued a Canada-wide arrest warrant 29-year-old, who also goes by the name Eric Clinton Newman."

Must of learned it from her. :crazy:

Geez, I was just looking up Karla's most current news yesterday and ran into some YouTubes that present evidence of her sex- torture-murders being satanic ritual murders. It still scares the daylights out of me that she could move next door to anyone and teach school and look like an eco-conscious 'good' parent and the next door neighbors would never know. Well, until that ole 'itch' resurfaced, I guess.
They walk among us wearing the masks of normalcy. Right up until they kill. Then they STILL wear the mask of normalcy. Arrggh

That is scary when you think about it. They are right in plain sight. The scary fact is many psychopaths are normal and are involved in community. Crazies are everywhere. Psychopaths who wear mask of normalcy.

Dennis Rader was a Cub Scout leader and elected president of Congregational Council. All this while he was killing people.

Ted Bundy was involved in church and politics. Also, he was even a good student.

I don't think Casey Anthony wore mask of normalcy.

Geez, I was just looking up Karla's most current news yesterday and ran into some YouTubes that present evidence of her sex- torture-murders being satanic ritual murders.

Nope, just people still feeding into the Satanic Panic of the 80's. She is plain evil and a psychopath.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Nope, just people still feeding into the Satanic Panic of the 80's. She is plain evil and a psychopath.

I agree that she is psycopathic and evil. Also, many people of "that" time, lol, the eighties, dabbled in satanic practices. I know that for a fact; it is irrefutable.

From what I have read of their earlier history, interests, and specific crimes, it would not surprise me a bit. Neither would a coverup from people of "position". :eek:

I agree that she is psycopathic and evil. Also, many people of "that" time, lol, the eighties, dabbled in satanic practices. I know that for a fact; it is irrefutable.

From what I have read of their earlier history, interests, and specific crimes, it would not surprise me a bit. Neither would a coverup from people of "position". :eek:

All the research I did for abnormal psychology in school showed that the media took hype and ran with it and there were no reports of this on a widespread scale, like the media claimed. There was no real "Satanic Panic." Also, the few that would things on a smaller scale, torture of animals and humans, used "satanism" as a reason when in reality they were on several different illegal substances and had long time issues with that, or that they wanted an excuse for the evils they did and threw in the Satan reason. Those tiny few cases were few and far between. There is no need for cover ups when there would be no point or reason for one.

These people are also separate from actual groups that claim Satanism as a belief structure, which don't advocate harming others. Bernardo and Holmaka never claimed any "Satanist" influences, real or in their own mind. They are pure evil on their own.

New ebook says Karla Homolka now a mother of three in the Caribbean

TORONTO A new ebook says Karla Homolka is now a mother of three living in the Caribbean.

The publishers of “Finding Karla” say the 46-page book by journalist Paula Todd details Homolka’s new life as a wife and mother.

A news release about the book says Todd, following an obscure lead, boarded a plane to the island of Guadeloupe this spring.

She subsequently tracked down Homolka and spent an hour in the convicted killer’s apartment.

The ebook is published by the Canadian Writers Group and is available on Kindle Singles, Kobo, iBooks and Nook for $2.99.

In the early 1990s, Homolka and her then-husband, Paul Bernardo, were convicted of crimes related to the rape and murder of two teenage girls.

Homolka struck a deal with prosecutors in 1993 to serve 12 years in prison for manslaughter.

Little is known about her life since she was released from prison in 2005.

The Canadian Press

New ebook says Karla Homolka now a mother of three in the Caribbean

TORONTO A new ebook says Karla Homolka is now a mother of three living in the Caribbean.

The publishers of “Finding Karla” say the 46-page book by journalist Paula Todd details Homolka’s new life as a wife and mother.

A news release about the book says Todd, following an obscure lead, boarded a plane to the island of Guadeloupe this spring.

She subsequently tracked down Homolka and spent an hour in the convicted killer’s apartment.

The ebook is published by the Canadian Writers Group and is available on Kindle Singles, Kobo, iBooks and Nook for $2.99.

In the early 1990s, Homolka and her then-husband, Paul Bernardo, were convicted of crimes related to the rape and murder of two teenage girls.

Homolka struck a deal with prosecutors in 1993 to serve 12 years in prison for manslaughter.

Little is known about her life since she was released from prison in 2005.

The Canadian Press

Karla who?

It sickens me to think of those poor kids.

"My bet was that, with angry neighbours and unrelenting media on her tail, Homolka was looking for a hideaway outside of Canada and would have to use a legal name for immigration," Todd wrote. "That left 'Leanne,' her legal middle name, and 'Bordelais,' the family name of her baby's father."

During her online searches, Todd found a "routine administrative certificate" saying Leanne Bordelais was, indeed, living in the Caribbean.

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/21/homolka-in-caribbean-new-book-says

Thierry Bordelais joined her and together, they formed a human wall, which Todd said hid three children from her view -- two boys and a girl.

"One son I was prepared for, but does the woman who killed three children now have three of her own?" Todd writes.

Homolka invited Todd in. At one point, as they sat together after barely speaking, the children came into the room.

Todd watched Homolka interact with them, nursing the baby, and said Homolka appears "to be an excellent mother."

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/06/21/homolka-in-caribbean-new-book-says

Why do I have this sick feeling that she is not in the caribbean and bé is her hubby?

Pic 2 says "We never know what could happen". :sick:

Who is bé? She says she misses him/her a lot and thanks him/her for sending the coffee?

God, the pictures of her playing with the childrens toys and the one with the kitten disturbs me.

Be is her ex-girlfriend from prison, Lynda Veronneau.

The article says she might be a school teacher. BARF.....

Be is her ex-girlfriend from prison, Lynda Veronneau.

I guess bé is no longer in prison either. I didn't read the article. I just looked at the pictures. BARF

ok I just noticed that love letter is dated the year 2000. 12 years ago.

Pic 9 shows the murderer enjoying Joliette prison. She's outdoors posing with flowers? WTF?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back