Nancy Grace 1-8-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to court this week for a speeding ticket and I was more nervous then she acted today

Thats because you have a conscious - you have to remember she probably blames Caylee for this happening

NG...."It's hard for me to understand how somebody could sit in court & listen to reports of the sale of photos about her baby's skeleton & not shed a tear.

Psych lady discussing why KC shows no emotion. It's because she doesn't care (my words).

She probably knows the fingerprints are hers and she's DONE. MOO

I hope so.....I'm praying that the State has something solid & concrete like fingerprints that proves she put the bag there

Is it just my bias, or does Casey seem a little defiant in court? She never says "your Honor" when addressing the court. I'm more used to a little decorum.

Doesn't say 'Sir' or 'Your Honor' - she most likely does not respect the court or his position - remember she does not like to be told what to do - it's bad lawyering by Baez - he needs to school her on how to act and what to say to the judge and opposing council - even on NG that one lawyer said that it was bad lawyering for Baez not to have Casey even there

NG...."It's hard for me to understand how somebody could sit in court & listen to reports of the sale of photos about her baby's skeleton & not shed a tear.
It's the same person though who didn't even report her child missing but tells LE Caylee was abducted by the nanny. :furious:

JB has the control............over Caylee's remains! (UGH!!)

You would think that the Anthony's would be raising holy hell about the amount of time it's taken ,,,,,I don't understand why they're not demanding that Caylee be released so they can bury her

Seems like NG is concentrating more on KC, her lack of emotions and appearance than she is about today's motions before the court.

Is it just my bias, or does Casey seem a little defiant in court? She never says "your Honor" when addressing the court. I'm more used to a little decorum.

She didn't stand either.

JB doesn't show the least bit of court room courtesy, respect or decorum. She's just following suit.

Again (UGH!!!)

I hope so.....I'm praying that the State has something solid & concrete like fingerprints that proves she put the bag there

They talked about prints being lifted/obtained from the tape and the bags...she knows her goose is cooked.

On that note, this is the first confirmation that there was duct tape, IIRC.

Doesn't say 'Sir' or 'Your Honor' - she most likely does not respect the court or his position - remember she does not like to be told what to do - it's bad lawyering by Baez - he needs to school her on how to act and what to say to the judge and opposing council - even on NG that one lawyer said that it was bad lawyering for Baez not to have Casey even there
(my bolding)

At least JB is consistent. :furious:

It's the same person though who didn't even report her child missing but tells LE Caylee was abducted by the nanny. :furious:

I guess she's going to use the .."I have to maintain my composure" excuse again

The clip of Caylee asking her papa if he's tired gets me every time.

They talked about prints being lifted/obtained from the tape and the bags...she knows her goose is cooked.

On that note, this is the first confirmation that there was duct tape, IIRC.

Was this during todays hearing..?

I missed everything today....I've a lot of reading to do after tonights show.

Lost my connection then almost lost my lunch when NG defended Casey, saying she thought she loved Caylee.

Muderabilia dealer? yuck...

Talking about all of the $$$$$ made off selling crime photo's.

Ya know I like to show my bike trophy and pictures of my latest concert or vacation to friends that are over for dinner, can you imagine if I whooped out my collection of Charles Manson dirt, pictures of autopsies, who does this? It's sick... and I would tell them so in no uncertain terms!:furious:

You would think that the Anthony's would be raising holy hell about the amount of time it's taken ,,,,,I don't understand why they're not demanding that Caylee be released so they can bury her
Are you thinking like a "normal" person again??? ;)

I'm surprised also. Then again, they didn't fight for this little baby in life? Thirty one days. Then, all about Casey since first date of Casey's arrest.

Pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member