ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, excuse me, could you point me to the bar please. I have bad news to tell my friends at WS and need to get plastered first.
Green says that all of you are "misguided" street figures. It saddens me to learn through Green that not a one of you read 25,000 documents.
Now excuse me again as I have to throw up. I hope this door leads to the bathroom and not a parking lot.

Excuse me, excuse me, could you point me to the bar please. I have bad news to tell my friends at WS and need to get plastered first.
Green says that all of you are "misguided" street figures. It saddens me to learn through Green that not a one of you read 25,000 documents.
Now excuse me again as I have to throw up. I hope this door leads to the bathroom and not a parking lot.

Awwww Pshawwwww. Consider the source, consider the source as my dearly departed mom used to say.

And if that door leads to the parking lot......you might keep an eye out for FCA....she seems to like to use parking lots as bathrooms.....

Pfft to Mr Greene Pfft

Wonders, here you go :martini:

Sheeesh. You would think that Mr Greene was arguing for KC's life after all, she is already a self professed liar. "I am such a good liar", per her friends.

Just like CA I think KC (mini-CA) just wants her boys to 'win' at any price and that she/they seek special treatment in the justice system. They want both. Both fair play as well as special treatment for alleged threats against her.

GMAB!

So what happened? Is the judge taking a few days to rule?

Judge is taking up to 60 days to rule. (see last line of my last transcription above)

I logged in specifically to say thank you to Wenwe for all of that wonderful transcribing of the hearing. Dummy me set my recorder at home for this morning when In Session tweeted yesterday they would be covering beginning at 9:00 ET. I had forgotten about the new hearing time for this afternoon.

Thanks again, Wenwe.

You are so welcome. . . I missed quite a bit as the board was so choppy . . . but IIRC there was a lot of repetition. Please pardon the typos . . . working on an iPad and a little attached keyboard . . . while streaming the court hearing on the laptop . . . (oh I feel so techy today).

Here is a portal to the basement party . . .although it does reside inthe parking lot . . . there were some fresh martinis and steak and lobster offered to the mods last night . . . i am sure we could get someone to refill the tiki bar and buffet for all of us to ease our pains! Quick . . . jump on the slide pole to the lower floor . . . you can relax a little down there.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84265"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

60 days!!!!!! I knew something like this would happen. I don't think this judge EVER rules on the same day. 60 freaking days. And I bet we won't get a decision until the 60th day either!!!! GAH!

60 days!!!!!! I knew something like this would happen. I don't think this judge EVER rules on the same day. 60 freaking days. And I bet we won't get a decision until the 60th day either!!!! GAH!

Obviously the Judge 'knows' based on filtering points from both sides today. I am sure that the Judge is now suffering from severe indigestion and heartburn that'll take some major time to recover from.

In all serioussness, the modus operandi seems to be wait until it all cools down and folks forget and then slip a favorable ruling to the DT in under the table.

Yes, I guess we can call within 60 days a few days

Clearly not all judges are like HHJP who reads all documents and does all his own research before the hearings - so he can rule immediately. Sich - miss you Belvin!

Vinnie on HLN commenting on the multi-cazillionairre who rammed his Bentley while drunk driving was convicted today . . . . Vinnie says . . . at least this time the jury got it right and justice was served . . . .(hmmm . . . compare and contrasting with whom pray tell? (sic - spelled phonetically).

Agreed -- I just cannot see him recouping his costs/time via extra business from promoting himself so ... he is gaining international infamy and notoriety ... is he going to cash in and write a book?

It seems these 'frivolous' lawsuits are going to be a part of CA's fictional novel on mustruth and half truths but where does Greene fit in ... in terms of payoff?

Well, there has to be a reason why people want to glom onto KC. All that comes to mind is that she clearly is one lucky perp. I mean luck of the Irish and then some, for basically her whole life...because I believe KC has been pulling fast ones since childhood and getting away with them. Nothing much sticks to her and what little does is very minor and not long-lasting (a grand total of time served and one year on probation for many many felony convictions). I can't be the only person who sees KC's incredible lucky streak, either. Possibly those who have and will in the future glom onto her see it too, and know that no matter what, her luck will prevail. And when she prevails, they prevail. That must be the payoff.

Obviously the Judge 'knows' based on filtering points from both sides today. I am sure that the Judge is now suffering from severe indigestion and heartburn that'll take some major time to recover from.

In all serioussness, the modus operandi seems to be wait until it all cools down and folks forget and then slip a favorable ruling to the DT in under the table.

Yes, I think that has been her method so far...

. . mr greene . . there is no ill will toward this plaintiff . . . .she told LE it is not her when shown the picture . . . she specifically said they were not looking for her full name . .. all the courts modified with the word reasonably understood . . . . speculation and giant leaps . . . where is evidence kc went to sawgrass and saw this card . . . .

(snipped for size. BBM)

First of all, thank you wenwe4 for capturing so much of the hearing.

Regarding the bolded part, when LA was on the stand he mentioned that Casey told him that she "staked out at Sawgrass" looking for ZFG.

http://westorlandonews.com/2011/06/01/caseys-brother-lee-anthony-takes-the-stand/
Lee confirmed that Casey told him she had last seen Caylee at the Sawgrass apartments and that she had not seen her in 31 days. Casey also told him that she had been doing her own search for the child, had staked out the Sawgrass apartments and had gone to places where she thought Caylee might be.

Is this enough to "prove" that she was at Sawgrass, or is it not usable due to hearsay? (I don't know if civil trials have the same hearsay rules). Mitnik wants to be able to ask KC but she is hiding behind the 5th. Even if she did testify, would she tell the truth?

Well I tried my best to come to WS for the hearing....could NOT.GET.ON. I thought it might be due to the news that the body thought to be Hailey Dunn turned out to be a dude. Kind of like when we crashed it during Jury Selection when HHJP announced they were done for the day (JB had the runs) and we all posted WTF at the same time.

O/TI want to say that I really miss all of my awesome friends in these threads. All of you totally rock. We will never misplace Caylee in our lives and it's still so sad to think she is really a murdered child at the hands of her mother who got off scott free.

Thanks for the recaps of today's hearing.

GA and CA were baptized a while back, now FCA. Was this family never baptized before? Those Bible-thumping As who used to go to church, hang out with the pastor, and listen to their daughter speak of how she read her Bible in her jail cell from morning to night, especially on Caylee's third birthday? I find it difficult to believe none of those religious folks were never baptized before this. The elder As are in their 50s! Or maybe they were and it didn't take the first time? :waitasec:

I don't get it. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member