trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
My momma asked us to cut a switch for her to use. I remember once being so mad I dragged a huge limb up to the door. She looked at it and started laughing. She said "Honey I just want to whip you, not kill you."
I didnt't get a whippin that day:great:
Aww... you rock!
I just went there for the first time and I hope I don't get a virus. jmo
Take a shower before you go to bed! Sleeping with pollen is ill advised!
My mom used a used fly swatter.. No pain but she had 4 girly - girl daughters who were terrified of bug guts on our rear ends!!! It was an effective tool well into my adolescence... I still squirm when I see a fly swatter though, yuck!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2
Some fun flyswatter therapy! The trick? Just spray them with citronella and place them around to form a perimeter!
Flyswatters that are not scary... lol
images (2).jpg

images (3).jpg

images (4).jpg
Not the 4th???? PLEASE don't tell me we're still going to be here!!
What IS your best guess for an end date?

5/01/13
jury will deliberate for 2 hours.
Verdict: Guilty 1st degree

DP will be handed down umm
6/26/13

I should write that down somewhere...

Is this still a victim friendly site?

Of course.

I am reading every post. ;)

There is no bashing going on. Only people expressing their opinions and perceptions.

We ALL want justice for Travis and he was a good man. However, it is important to remember he wasn't a saint and I suspect he would be the first to tell us that if he could. He was an exceptional human being with faults and sins like all of us.

Just keeping it real here. We all need to be tolerant of people expressing their perceptions. We aren't all going to see things exactly the same way. :)

Yes. sweetheart. I just feel like the state left a big ball of dingleberies hanging for the long weekend. I want to HEAR ALL ABOUT why the Hughes went from feeling as though they needed to protect Jodi to feeling like they needed to protect Travis? This should have been a preemptive strike by the state. IMO.

The state didn't do anything wrong, AZ law allowed her to interpret those emails. Someone else posted that AZ has since changed the law, but it doesn't apply to AVL and this case.

Have faith, Juan will come in on rebuttal and show she is full of caca.

Yes. sweetheart. I just feel like the state left a big ball of dingleberies hanging for the long weekend. I want to HEAR ALL ABOUT why the Hughes went from feeling as though they needed to protect Jodi to feeling like they needed to protect Travis? This should have been a preemptive strike by the state. IMO.

I just don't think there was an opportunity to pre-emptively do anything with this. I mean, when could the state bring this up prior to today? I do think that Juan will address it with ALV and not wait just for his rebuttal case.

Aww... you rock!

Take a shower before you go to bed! Sleeping with pollen is ill advised!

Some fun flyswatter therapy! The trick? Just spray them with citronella and place them around to form a perimeter!
Flyswatters that are not scary... lol
View attachment 31331

View attachment 31332

View attachment 31333

5/01/13
jury will deliberate for 2 hours.
Verdict: Guilty 1st degree

DP will be handed down umm
6/26/13

I should write that down somewhere...

2 hours? Wow, we'll be lucky if they choose a foreman within that time frame.

The state probably won't touch these two with a ten-foot-pole. I think JM knows they are BS and frankly doesn't need them sullying his case. JM appears to be a minimalist. Seems as though it's working for him, too.

And :floorlaugh: dingleberries.

Too funny...How about these for JA's "abandonment issues":

"3. Abandonment phase
The abandonment phase begins when the psychopath decides that his or her victim is no longer useful. The psychopath abandons his or her victim and moves on to someone else. In the case of romantic relationships, a psychopath will usually seal a relationship with their next target before abandoning his or her current victim.
Sometimes, the psychopath has three individuals on whom he or she is running game: the one who has been recently abandoned, who is being toyed with and kept in the picture in case the other two do not work out; the one who is currently being played and is about to be abandoned; and the third, who is being groomed by the psychopath, in anticipation of abandonning the current "mark".

Psychological manipulation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think she did. She presented them with a report, no doubt. I don't think she signed on to be part of the guilt phase. That plan was hatched as a backdoor run to get in evidence that was previously disallowed and has been sealed. I think she looks unhappy about being used this way, but hey, she'll probably make enough money from this case to retire.

Meanwhile, I think JV will use her expertise as a way to expose Jodi's stalking behavior and possibly even the effect stalkers have on their victims. If I understand what I've been reading, JM will also be able to use her testimony on cross as a means to show Jodi's accusation of pedophilia with the falling picture is a lie because she told ALV the pictures were on the computer.

Then there is the matter of the letters and out-and-out betrayal of the Hughes by the DT. ALV was a mitigation witness until that evidentiary hearing, then presto the DT thought they had a "cunning plan." But they keep goofing up.

Yes, she most surely DID sign on to be an expert witness in the guilt phase.
She was not forced in any way - it was her free will choice - IMO, a horrible one.

Is this still a victim friendly site?

Real victim friendly site, yes it is. It's the DT fog fabricated victims that don't fare so well here.

and do you think the jury might be interested as well over the long weekend, I do.

YES! Seriously, I am so firmly in the givethatbyeotchtheneedle camp, but I headed to happy hour today with a sick feeling in my stomach. I don't wanna hear **** like this from the defense team, FIRST. I wanna be prepared for it and have some understanding of the context of this email string.

Jodi was the only person Travis had sex with. The other girlfriends were Mormon girls. He was trying to find someone he wants to marry. *Why I want to marry a gold digger*

I know he wasn't a saint, but my point was there's not proof he cheated on Jodi. Jodi herself says that they were not in a committed relationship while they continued to have sex.

My fave passtime as of right now is talking s6!t behind Jodi's back so I can't disparage anyone for that ;)

In my worthless opinion, the Hughes revealed that they had personal issues with completely supporting Travis while on the witness stand. IMO, they were likely concerned about their own images because of their "sales" jobs with PPL. I hope they will become more supportive.
http://www.teamrenew.com/chris-sky-hughes

Instead of them "arguing" about it; just put it up on the screen and read it for goodness sakes. I mean, ALV is cornered.

YES! Seriously, I am so firmly in the givethatbyeotchtheneedle camp, but I headed to happy hour today with a sick feeling in my stomach. I don't wanna hear **** like this from the defense team, FIRST. I wanna be prepared for it and have some understanding of the context of this email string.

And Ashley committed suicide a few months later. She shot herself in the head. At a downward angle. No stippling.

I don't think Dustin was questioned in her death. Case closed.

Nothing weird there. :rolleyes:

WHAT?

ok that is a detail I missed.
:( now I feel sadder er.....

I'm not jumpin ya but I'd love a linky to that someday!

A couple of things I noticed.

After re-watching Chris Hughes testimony regarding the email letter

seen here: [video=youtube;z4bTzT-c0DI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bTzT-c0DI[/video]

and listening to ALV today with Wilma, it is quite sneaky how Nurmi snuck in the word "abusive" on the day that Chris Hughes was on the stand, and is very similar to the way that Wilma got ALV to sneak in the word "abusive" today.

Also, both Chris Hughes, and ALV BOTH made the statements regarding the email that the first part of the email wasn't available to read, and that they were reading from an email which was in the middle of a conversation between Travis and Chris.

What are JA group trying to hide?

It bugs me how something that can be said in a normal conversation can be taken out of text, and given a meaning that isn't even close to what it was meant to mean.:furious:

we have had several AZ high profile cases....only one that I recall making national news. It went Life...but whether with or without parole I no longer remember. ...no sequestering. I can't remember AZ sequestering juries..we're rather laid back in case anyone didn't know :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Plus we're pretty broke in the budget.

In my worthless opinion, the Hughes revealed that they had personal issues with completely supporting Travis while on the witness stand. IMO, they were likely concerned about their own images because of their "sales" jobs with PPL. I hope they will become more supportive.
http://www.teamrenew.com/chris-sky-hughes

Firstly, your opinion is NOT worthless. Secondly, I will reiterate... With friends like that ....:hills:

A couple of things I noticed.

After re-watching Chris Hughes testimony regarding the email letter

seen here: Jodi Arias Murder Trial day 10. Part 3 - YouTube

and listening to ALV today with Wilma, it is quite sneaky how Nurmi snuck in the word "abusive" on the day that Chris Hughes was on the stand, and is very similar to the way that Wilma got ALV to sneak in the word "abusive" today.

Also, both Chris Hughes, and ALV BOTH made the statements regarding the email that the first part of the email wasn't available to read, and that they were reading from an email which was in the middle of a conversation between Travis and Chris.

What are JA group trying to hide?

It bugs me how something that can be said in a normal conversation can be taken out of text, and given a meaning that isn't even close to what it was meant to mean.:furious:

iirc, it was Juan that didn't want Travis' part of the e-mail exchange read.

In the PPL (we're not. Pyramid) structure, wasn't Jodi one of the Hughes' team members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne