Jan'11 - LE releases report

Just wanted to suggest that we start putting some of the dates/times on the great case calendar that BeanE set up for us.

Here's one I'll put in: (from section 1, page 67)

12/21/09- TPS credit card reflects 2 charges to PublicRecords for record checks on Logan and Frank McQueary.

OMG!!!!!!!! ...Check out page. 13 of part 2 of interview...read 1,2,3 paragraphs..." Tammi and Jack asked a young "Client" of theirs to allow Tammi to "INSEMINATE" her while at the Smiths residence. Inseminate with JACKS SPERM no less....

These people are just sick,sick,sick....

Thx's YS... After reading today the documents, and I ain't near through them, yet, if there were any possible leads and they were discounted or not substanciated..OMG...so sad, so very sad..

Now the pings... I understand what you are saying..and don't disagree with you at all. I guess, my question, out front. When did LE check the ping from the phone call when EJ called Logan or when Logan/LE called her back ? If they were directed to the border because it pinged in Victoria ,Tx., when was this determined??? It had to be in a timely fashion, I would think.. It was early on this happened. I guess this is what I am having trouble with. Because if it really wasn't Victoria and it was Vidor,TX. the time just don't add up. But it's hard to match a time, when you don't know when the beginning time was.

BBM

As I understood the docs, the Cricket phones do not have GPS in them, so there was no way to trace when a previous call took place - only a live call being made, and that's why LE called EJ to find out where she was.

Well heck, since I am on a roll...I wanna know, when LE went To TPS and JS house and Master Gabe was there...why in the world, did they not remove him and give him back to Logan or if need be have CPS take him until other arrangements could be made, or better yet, the truth come out that they weren't supposed to have him to begin with...This is what I had mentioned about 1st. responders on a case. Had they (LE) been on their "A" game if you will, Master Gabe might still be here today.

I've been wondering this, too. Think about the scenario -- ej calls and reports Logan has kidnapped Gabe. She shows up to Logan's work making a huge scene accusing him of this. After questioning, ej says "Oh, wait, I gave him up for adoption". LE goes to the Smith's and upon finding Gabe there, they just say "Ok, see ya". Why in the he!! did they not see any red flags in any of this craziness?!? How was there never a point when they thought they should hold on to Gabe for safe keeping until they could figure out just what was going on?!? In the least, ej had just falsely accused Logan of kidnapping while trying to illegally adopt out Gabe. How can LE just walk away from that????

I, too, strongly believe if LE had done their job that day, Gabe would be home with Logan. I think Logan should look into a lawsuit against them, if nothing else but to make it publicly known the result of LE's actions (or lack of them).

I'm also curious, after more thinking about all this -- How was it that after ej falsely accused Logan and having tried to give Gabe away, a Judge actually awarded her shared custody? I'd say that Judge dropped the ball, too, because I can't imagine how, after ej had been in cahoots with the Smith's to illegally adopt Gabe, anyone would think she was stable enough to care for him.

The system failed Gabe terribly, and failed Logan terribly. It is shameful. On the night of December 8, 2009, Gabe was well on his way to a good life with a loving father and big, wonderful family. I will just never get over it that that was taken from him, not just by Elizabeth, and Tammi, and Jack, but by the entire system. I don't understand it. I will never understand it. It is unforgivable.

The tragedy in this case is monumental. There were so many points at which the train could have been stopped, and the train wreck averted.

What happened to Gabe, whatever it was, just simply should not have happened.

Trust me, as a recovering alcoholic, this excuse is total ********. She is responsible whether stone sober or shitfaced. Perhaps she needs an AA meeting and read the steps.

It's incredible how TS seems to think that having consumed wine excuses one from all manner of criminal and/or immoral behavior.

Anyone else come away from reading these 230 pages with the feeling that maybe Gabriel really was handed over to friends of TS/JS in San Antonio?

(((BeanE))) You are indeed a gem.

The system failed Gabe terribly, and failed Logan terribly. It is shameful. On the night of December 8, 2009, Gabe was well on his way to a good life with a loving father and big, wonderful family. I will just never get over it that that was taken from him, not just by Elizabeth, and Tammi, and Jack, but by the entire system. I don't understand it. I will never understand it. It is unforgivable.

The tragedy in this case is monumental. There were so many points at which the train could have been stopped, and the train wreck averted.

What happened to Gabe, whatever it was, just simply should not have happened.

Trust me, as a recovering alcoholic, this excuse is total ********. She is responsible whether stone sober or shitfaced. Perhaps she needs an AA meeting and read the steps.

If Tammi never takes another drink, there will still be this obsessive drive to acquire other people's babies. Babies via surrogacy websites, foreign babies, military wive's babies, babies in airports, soon to be born babies at burger joints, turkey baster babies. Even a random picture of a mother and baby on myspace compels her to inquire if maybe she can have that baby.

Wow.

MOO

Are we to believe that the (50) discs that had to be reviewed ( can't remember if it was TS or EJ's attorney said)...would these 230 pages equal 50 discs worth of material ??? Surely not. But I dunno...

There is a reason these documents were dropped...1/19...original date oral hearing for dismiss (1/24)...date which noted change for hearing 1/20 to 1/31...(I realize this was a calendar conflict)..

Pg. 23 of 2nd doc, towards bottom of page...Tammi stated they were NOT "desperate for a baby".......I wonder if TPS was under the influence of juciy juice when she said this....

Ej was issued a prepaid/debit card from the AZ Dept. Of Economic Security. Not familiar with AZ laws, would this be unemployment money (direct deposited)...????

I found the answer to my own question about unemployment benefits and a debit card in AZ. Logan said later int he documents that's how it was done, but her benefits had run out. If that's the case, how did she use the card for a hotel room. Unless of course, her benifits had not run out and he did not know.

I found the answer to my own question about unemployment benefits and a debit card in AZ. Logan said later int he documents that's how it was done, but her benefits had run out. If that's the case, how did she use the card for a hotel room. Unless of course, her benifits had not run out and he did not know.

I know I've read that food stamps and unemployment benefits are now debit cards here. Sorry didn't see your post from earlier until now. Good question. But also, unemployment benifits were getting last minute extensions due to the economy at that time. She might have qualified?

I know I've read that food stamps and unemployment benefits are now debit cards here. Sorry didn't see your post from earlier until now. Good question. But also, unemployment benifits were getting last minute extensions due to the economy at that time. She might have qualified?

Oh for sure Dr.K...my daughter was actually involved in that extension in "09 as well. I guess what struck me odd, was a statement by TPS (I'll go back and find it if ya'll make me...HA!) that EJ had a unemployment CHECK as part of her monies she had prior to leaving. Check/Debit Card could be percieved as the same thing I guess.

TN. doesn't have direct deposit, on unemployment, I don't think. My daughter tried but the state said they do not, or did not at that time.

Interesting that Jack had a laptop serviced from Staples on 1/2/10 requesting "no" for permission to format/recover and perform backup. Why would you want to possibly lose all info on your computer???:waitasec:

Interesting that Jack had a laptop serviced from Staples on 1/2/10 requesting "no" for permission to format/recover and perform backup. Why would you want to possibly lose all info on your computer???:waitasec:

Not only that, but did you also catch that it was submitted for repair back in JULY?

Pg. 152...TPS states she felt like she was working to find Gabriel, but "Not being PAID for her efforts"...WTH...

Hey Kappy!
Even if EJ's benefits ran out, she can still use the debit card if there was still a balance on it.

Yes, I wondered the same thing. When I read about the repair bill, my first thought was "they wanted something erased". I also think it's possible that this was ej's missing laptop and they used an old repair bill to make it look like it was theirs. But, I think they definitely wanted info erased.

Yes, I wondered the same thing. When I read about the repair bill, my first thought was "they wanted something erased". I also think it's possible that this was ej's missing laptop and they used an old repair bill to make it look like it was theirs. But, I think they definitely wanted info erased.

YS...good thought here. If I read correctly there were (3) laptops at the home ? The only thing I've been thinking about in regards to the repair of "a" laptop in July. Since TPS & JS did not give the laptop to EJ, they would not have had any info in regards to what type,model,serial # and so forth for the July repair bill. However, it's not reported to whom gave EJ the laptop and not reported who EJ sold it too. But the Jan. 2nd. repair bill is a little fishy tho...still strummin on this and other things :banghead:as well...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back