Tammi Smith - the Sentencing Phase

Tent City? Wow! Well, I'm sure it's better accomodations than she had in Africa.
Why do I have a queasy feeling that after she does her whopping 30 nights and 4 weekends we are gonna get another sermon? Twice as long.
Ya know she'll just HAVE to talk about it.....publicly.
She is a victim donchaknow.

Why do I have a queasy feeling that after she does her whopping 30 nights and 4 weekends we are gonna get another sermon? Twice as long.
Ya know she'll just HAVE to talk about it.....publicly.
She is a victim donchaknow.

Good Morning!
I think she may do interviews and the judge will make the order he was talking
about for the money to go other places.
I think if she cannot make the money she will still want the fame and attention
I still keep thinking of her and Jack talking about the truth has not been told.
They may be planning something.

Remember she did say she was writing a book!
"Silent Witness" was the name she picked at the time.
I only wish she would remain silent!:please:
I think we all know that is not going to happen!

I know that the judge ORDERED an evaluation and treatment. I am writing about
When she was first in there. Nothing goes quick there.
It takes more than one day for all of that!
If you go in with medical or phyc. problems and taking meds at that time
they may put you in another place.
I never write anything about her sneaking anything in the jail
I wrote aout her taking them before she checked back in at night.

I do not know but I have a right to write my opinion as much as anyone else without getting attacked in doing so!

As far as I can understand they do a thorough evaluation immediately and I thought they isolated the prisoners initially. Wouldn't they evaluate her medications and etc? I had the same concerns about her sneaking medication while out on her work release portion. But I would think they'd do random drug testing. I am only going by what I watched in videos and etc. I don't see how they can monitor Tammi effectively while she is going back and forth. But I don't know. I was not attacking you. I am sorry if you perceived that.

Good Morning!
I think she may do interviews and the judge will make the order he was talking
about for the money to go other places.
I think if she cannot make the money she will still want the fame and attention
I still keep thinking of her and Jack talking about the truth has not been told.
They may be planning something.

Remember she did say she was writing a book!
"Silent Witness" was the name she picked at the time.
I only wish she would remain silent!:please:
I think we all know that is not going to happen!

IIRC didn't the judge say that he was still thinking over book deals, and etc., I think he said "if she writes a book the proceeds would go to the McQueary family..." but he didn't include it (yet) in his ruling. Her atty squashed her attempt to "tell her side of the story" during her speech. What with the EJ trial coming up, IDK that she won't be given prohibitions to speak out? Maybe they can put a "gag" order on her. Every time I hear her speak I "gag".

IIRC didn't the judge say that he was still thinking over book deals, and etc., I think he said "if she writes a book the proceeds would go to the McQueary family..." but he didn't include it (yet) in his ruling. Her atty squashed her attempt to "tell her side of the story" during her speech. What with the EJ trial coming up, IDK that she won't be given prohibitions to speak out? Maybe they can put a "gag" order on her. Every time I hear her speak I "gag".

I thought the judge said the money from any books ect. would go to the
McQueary family and he would also be open to any suggestions from the defence and the prosecution. I took that as the proceeds could be split.
Thank you for clearing up my post before That was very kind of you!

After watching TS go on and on about how she is a servant of god etc and then listening to the judge I decided to wait before I post my opinion. So for what its worth here it is.

I personally think TS is guilty as charged and guilty of much more. I honestly thought she was just going to get probation with no jail time. I think her little sermon actually hurt her more then helped her it just goes to show she still thinks shes the victim. I am glad the judge did give her some jail time (although I would have liked more time) I really dont think it would matter how much time she got because she is never going to change. I am sure she has some type of personality disorder probably BBP. No I am not a doctor but I do have a friend that does have the disorder so I have seen it. There is no medication that will help someone with BBP. The only thing that does help is group therapy but getting the person to go and actually honestly participate is difficult.

I am sure we will see more from her as soon as EJ's trial comes up. Oh and if the judge does say if she writes a book then the proceeds will not go to her I bet JS will write a book instead.

Just my 2 cents.

After watching TS go on and on about how she is a servant of god etc and then listening to the judge I decided to wait before I post my opinion. So for what its worth here it is.

I personally think TS is guilty as charged and guilty of much more. I honestly thought she was just going to get probation with no jail time. I think her little sermon actually hurt her more then helped her it just goes to show she still thinks shes the victim. I am glad the judge did give her some jail time (although I would have liked more time) I really dont think it would matter how much time she got because she is never going to change. I am sure she has some type of personality disorder probably BBP. No I am not a doctor but I do have a friend that does have the disorder so I have seen it. There is no medication that will help someone with BBP. The only thing that does help is group therapy but getting the person to go and actually honestly participate is difficult.
I am sure we will see more from her as soon as EJ's trial comes up. Oh and if the judge does say if she writes a book then the proceeds will not go to her I bet JS will write a book instead.

Just my 2 cents.

Makes a lot of sense, IMO. The prob. I see with her sentence is because she is let out of jail every day she doesn't have the lockdown experience, and also I wonder how they can implement any kind of mental health treatment plan if she's out of jail all day. IMHO she needs a 24/7 supervised, structured environment, with the same consequences that other prisoners have. I don't see how they are going to be able to monitor her succesfully on her "work release", especially because she runs her own business....she is getting the privilege to return to a comfortable environment and her co-worker is her husband, there to offer support, consolation and whatever. How is she going to learn from that?

MOO

She never will learn. She got a slap on the wrist if you ask me. I dont think she should have received work release either.

She never will learn. She got a slap on the wrist if you ask me. I dont think she should have received work release either.

Probably most people agree it's unlikely she will ever learn. Well if she does not learn, then she will repeat those behaviors. If she repeats them she will violate her probation and will get the second 30 day sentence, and maybe he will revoke her work release that time. But even then, I agree it's doubtful she will learn. She stood right up there and said she was convicted because of an internet/media conspiracy, saying that both the JUDGE and THE JURY were swayed by other peoples' bad opinions of her. As if to say that both Judge and Jury went home every day and gorged themselves on news and web conversations. How stupid is that????

Probably most people agree it's unlikely she will ever learn. Well if she does not learn, then she will repeat those behaviors. If she repeats them she will violate her probation and will get the second 30 day sentence, and maybe he will revoke her work release that time. But even then, I agree it's doubtful she will learn. She stood right up there and said she was convicted because of an internet/media conspiracy, saying that both the JUDGE and THE JURY were swayed by other peoples' bad opinions of her. As if to say that both Judge and Jury went home every day and gorged themselves on news and web conversations. How stupid is that????

Yep, and I'm sure the judge wasn't too thrilled with the thinly veiled comparison of him to Pontius Pilate.

She stood right up there and said she was convicted because of an internet/media conspiracy, saying that both the JUDGE and THE JURY were swayed by other peoples' bad opinions of her. As if to say that both Judge and Jury went home every day and gorged themselves on news and web conversations. How stupid is that????

I wonder if her words is actually what got her the 30 days in jail? It sure seemed to upset the judge as it should have. I wish it would have upset him more. Especially when she was comparing herself to god. I thought I was gonna be sick on how she just kept going on and on. She also mentioned that the truth hasnt been told and she "wasnt allowed" to say what it was. I would be interested to hear her "truth" not that i believe a word she says.

Oh I also wanted to add I am so tired of hearing people blaming their bad behavior on their sad/bad childhood. There are many people in this world that have had sad/bad childhoods and they are very productive normal members of society.

Just an FYI, since I know ChickenPants asked about this on EJ's thread:

Minute entry for Tammi Smith 7/3/2012:

State's motion to stay sentencing DENIED

Minute entry for Tammi Smith 7/2/2012:

State's motion to continue sentencing DENIED

So now we just have to see what comes out of the appeals court on 7/31/2012.

Ok, looks like the appeals court ruled on Friday that they would not accept jurisdiction of the case, which I guess means the appeal is denied.

Oh I also wanted to add I am so tired of hearing people blaming their bad behavior on their sad/bad childhood. There are many people in this world that have had sad/bad childhoods and they are very productive normal members of society.

Yep, and one of the most famous that comes to mind is Oprah Winfrey. Look at what she's done with her life after her horrendous childhood!

Ok, looks like the appeals court ruled on Friday that they would not accept jurisdiction of the case, which I guess means the appeal is denied.

Thanks for this. I guess they will have to continue to go at her from another direction. She is, after all, a convicted co-conspirator. Now they need to tie up all those loose ends, and who says just because she's been sentenced it's the end of evidence or information, anyway?

Yep, and one of the most famous that comes to mind is Oprah Winfrey. Look at what she's done with her life after her horrendous childhood!

Here's an interesting snippet on Sheriff Joe and Tent City, and at the end you can see what appears to be Tammi's twin arguing with him. Hear what he has to say about "blaming" others:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gzlPOmaWeU&feature=related"]The Toughest Sheriff~Joe Arpaio - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if her words is actually what got her the 30 days in jail? It sure seemed to upset the judge as it should have. I wish it would have upset him more. Especially when she was comparing herself to god. I thought I was gonna be sick on how she just kept going on and on. She also mentioned that the truth hasnt been told and she "wasnt allowed" to say what it was. I would be interested to hear her "truth" not that i believe a word she says.

I suspect "the truth" is "The Gospel of Tammi", with chapters written by Jack and the Apostles. In which Jesus Christ is a subordinate figure, because it is Her Will, not His, that is done.

i suspect "the truth" is "the gospel of tammi", with chapters written by jack and the apostles. In which jesus christ is a subordinate figure, because it is her will, not his, that is done.

Amen!!!!!

Tammi has been taken to at Estrella facility:

http://www.mcso.org/JailInformation/Estrella.aspx

which is the intake/evaluation facility.

Her booking Number is: P8882.

Here is information about the intake procedures: http://www.mcso.org/JailInformation/Operations/Default.aspx?t=CentralIntake

She will not be able to speak via phone unless the person has a pre-pay phone and land line. Cell phone calls prohibited. Video visits only.

I have no information about where she is in the process or any details...but this should provide everyone with some idea of what is happening.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back