Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abrasions are generally the same as what most people would call "grazes". They involve the scraping off of the surface epithelium, or layer of cells, to various depths. A football player sliding into goal would get abrasions on elbows and knees, for example.

Another example would be abrasions on the knuckles from hitting somebody hard enough, if you weren't a regular puncher with callouses on the knuckles.

If your kid falls over while playing in the yard, he'd be likely to have abrasions on his body, hands, maybe face, etc. The "skinned knee" is an abrasion.

Hope that makes sense...

EDIT: here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrasion_(medical)

the type you may get sliding down an embankment?

Forgive me if this question has already been answered. Can anyone explain to me why NBC & EBC can refuse to talk to police? Especially given the police now have evidence of the FaceTime call being withheld from their previous talk with NBC.

Also, does anyone know who formally identified Allison's body? I really hope it wasn't her parents : (

Forgive me if this question has already been answered. Can anyone explain to me why NBC & EBC can refuse to talk to police? Especially given the police now have evidence of the FaceTime call being withheld from their previous talk with NBC.

Also, does anyone know who formally identified Allison's body? I really hope it wasn't her parents : (

As far as why the BC seniors aren't talking, I guess none of us really know what they are thinking and why. Though a few could guess.

I am not really sure anyone formally identified Allisons Body. I could be wrong. But I think they did DNA or Dental tests. I know it took a day or so for her to be formally identified and given the decomposition, I would think it would not be by the family. MOO

As far as why the BC seniors aren't talking, I guess none of us really know what they are thinking and why. Though a few could guess.

I am not really sure anyone formally identified Allisons Body. I could be wrong. But I think they did DNA or Dental tests. I know it took a day or so for her to be formally identified and given the decomposition. I would think it would not be by the family. MOO

I guess I just assumed in this situation that they would be made to talk to police. Its very frustrating that they can refuse and that it seems to be their right.

very nice minni

Attachments

• foot_in_mouth.png
    foot_in_mouth.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 121
:coffeews::coffeews:
Morning, and welcome :)

There is no Busby Road out that way as far as I know, but I think the command centre was set up in Bunya St, just off the Mt Crosby Rd near Kholo Creek, if memory serves me correctly. So maybe the reporter got the Busby and the Bunya mixed up?
:floorlaugh:

Just been checking near map and other maps and they have somehow mixed Bunya and Crosby and came up with Busby. LOL

the type you may get sliding down an embankment?

These grazes on his stomach bring to mind an image of him, rolling Alliosn over the edge of the bridge, then him climbing the railing, and lowering himself over the edge, close to where the bridge starts.

When I thought about him sliding down the embankment, you would expect the grazes to be on his elbows (and I still believe I can see marks on both his left and his right elbows in the photos of him when he is first allowed back to the house, blue striped shirt)

But if he lowered himself over the edge he could easily graze his stomach when he slid down that concrete wall. Ill find a photo, bear with me :D

To back up the agrument that he left her at Wirra Burra Road, he could just as easily have grazed both the backs of his elbows and his stomach wriggling through that box culvert. (there is a thought Mani!!)

I know what Im suggesting isnt the nicest of thoughts, but its a big possibility in my eyes.

I guess I just assumed in this situation that they would be made to talk to police. Its very frustrating that they can refuse and that it seems to be their right.

You are right we would assume that. But its not really the case. It is very frustrating and for the Police even more frustrating and infuriating. If they have nothing to hid, you would think it be in all best interests to give a statement about what they do or don't know. If indeed their son was innocent and there is nothing they know or have been part of that is incriminating, most people would do what they could to help the Police gt to the bottom of the crime. Outright refusal to talk or answer Police questions as has been stated regarding the facetime call, seems pretty hostile and that perhaps you do have something to hide. IMO

link to some information regarding rights and giving statements, answering questions etc...http://http://www.lawstuff.org.au/qld_law/topics/police/article7

Good questions, Inspector. To the police all you have to say is your name and address. Right to remain silent etc, particularly if you haven't been arrested. QPS might have used DNA or denture match to identify Allison to save the family. If they wanted a viewing before the funeral, she would have been made to look beautiful. Amazing what they can do.

Good questions, Inspector. To the police all you have to say is your name and address. Right to remain silent etc, particularly if you haven't been arrested. QPS might have used DNA or denture match to identify Allison to save the family. If they wanted a viewing before the funeral, she would have been made to look beautiful. Amazing what they can do.

I hate to say it. But given the state her body may have been in after 11 days in the elements. I am not sure they could work that much magic to the point of what they would in normal situations. I do know my dear Uncle passed away on his own in his house and was not discovered for some 4-5 days. He was just about unrecognizable as we were told and it was not possible to have a viewing/open casket.

I hate to say it. But given the state her body may have been in after 11 days in the elements. I am not sure they could work that much magic to the point of what they would in normal situations. I do know my dear Uncle passed away on his own in his house and was not discovered for some 4-5 days. He was just about unrecognizable as we were told and it was not possible to have a viewing/open casket.
Thanks UT. I guess there is a limit to what they can do. However I was with my Dad as he died - not a pretty sight. Then when I saw his body before the funeral they had somehow repaired all the damage to his face, washed his hair, dressed him for fishing and put his slippers on.

I am interested to know who the financial adviser is. (FA)
I think this person will turn out to be a big player in all of this.
It was stated that GBC instructed his FA to make both insurance claims when a body was found, but Prior to the body being ID as being Allison.
So it was stated in affidavits that the FA made the calls to insurance companies that particular day.
I think the FA s actions are very very sus.
Was the FA just as desperate as GBC to collect the insurance monies?
Was the FA as stressed as GBC , and so ... didn't question, " hey Gerard, your a bit quick off the mark here, I will ring when it is confirmed it is your wife" or did the FA say, " ok, they found her where you left her. Bugger! Let's get the ball rolling so we can start rolling in $$$" Just seems sus to me that this FA , sees hears and says nothing. A little bit like other family members?
When the C21 site was up , I thought I read in NBCs profile that he was their financial and investment adviser.
Does anyone recall that?
Could it have been he who is the unnamed FA in the court affidavits?
The FA has been overlooked a bit, and I think is a main player in all of this.
FA would be implicated in the dodgy loans etc no doubt.
This will give us something to sleuth hey?

For the girls that were discussing the tree at Kholo Creek and the difficulty getting past it, I found this. It doesnt state clearly either way, but it shows that it is usually a problem, yet not this day, so it is doable:

The water level was too low to push on to the weir and the tide had turned. Lunch was had on a grassy bank on the right hand side near Johnson Rock which was now in full sun. A few paddlers went up Kholo Creek easily clearing the tree that usually blocks the creek around 300m from the entrance. It was only about another 300m before the creek ran low and into a rocky bed.

http://www.kayakdiary.net/index.php?tripid=2

The following was posted by a local member some time back...it's just dreadful to read though...

#1071 05-24-2012, 11:28 PM
Keyboredom
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2012

Last post for the night - even I'm sick of me now ... Sorry to mass post ... but I have missed some opportunities

I'll pass on a couple of things I trust - or not - based on who they came from.

(possible) This is horrible, but as mentioned by others Allison's body was suggested to be in a very bad way. Nothing to do with missing limbs, but maybe missing organs and flesh from predator activity and/or decomposition. She was identified only by dental records and not required to be ID'ed by a family member. This is quite upsetting but maybe worth backing up previous suggestions. Claimed to come from 2 people - one connected to morgue and one to forensics. I'm not sure what to think as any footage of Allison's body appeared to show clothing kind of intact. Don't really want to dwell on the thoughts.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ight=Allison's+body+suggested+bad#post7959770

So do I recall correctly that I read in one of the media reports, or here, that the reason they may not arrest another person is because if his court case were pending then he would have a right to not answer questions at the GBC trial, but if he wasn't then he'd be made to answer?

The following was posted by a local member some time back...it's just dreadful to read though...

Keyboredom

Last post for the night - even I'm sick of me now ... Sorry to mass post ... but I have missed some opportunities

(possible) This is horrible, but as mentioned by others Allison's body was suggested to be in a very bad way. Nothing to do with missing limbs, but maybe missing organs and flesh from predator activity and/or decomposition. She was identified only by dental records and not required to be ID'ed by a family member. This is quite upsetting but maybe worth backing up previous suggestions. Claimed to come from 2 people - one connected to morgue and one to forensics. I'm not sure what to think as any footage of Allison's body appeared to show clothing kind of intact. Don't really want to dwell on the thoughts.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ight=Allison's+body+suggested+bad#post7959770

WOW no wonder you have the reputation for linking that you do...you are amazing!

Keyboredom

Marly, the reason I found the post I just put up referencing kayakers, is because I was looking into yet another rumour I heard. Someone said that much of the damage to Allisons body was made by prawns near the mouth of the creek. I thought that sounded bizarre (although I know that there are several predators in and around the creeks, including insects, so I thought I'd google it and so far I have discovered that it is in fact a very good spot for prawns to amass. Just browsing some sites now, but mostly for my own curiosity. RUMOUR ONLY

GBC's still got 362 FB friends.. I wonder what's keeping them there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks