AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they've had time to go over their pc's this quickly. They have to retrieve files they most likely have deleted.

Think NG asked if these 6 pic's were sent to the S's? If so, why didn't they show them on NG?

I still believe she (TS) wouldn't have lied for no reason and that she at least may still have info on why EJ went to SA. Otherwise, why hold back when obviously the truth will come out as they now know?

had a full can of formula... which is probably connected to tammi's comment

Yes that's what she said. She playing fast and loose with the truth....again.

ETA: Gabriel does not look thin to me!
Analisa just said 3 jars of baby food and 1 formula in the room. I wish NG had asked her if EJ came back to the hotel with any bags, such as more food or whatnot. MOO

I'm sorry,i believe if she could produce an alive child she would have done so,the statement about the baby being blue rings true,not just something you would dream up.If she had said cold dead body,,but she said blue body,to me sounds like he was without oxygen for some time,this rings true..sorry..

I have given my children Tylenol.. Kids his age have a runny nose and they do teeth, I dont see why they are making a big deal out of giving the baby Tylenol............
and Gabriel is not thin at least he doesnt appear to be thin to me....
I know it sounds like I am defending EJ but I'm not, but its just like in the Caylee case they had enough things to persecute Casey about theres no need to make things up.. What EJ did is wrong, but Gabriel does not look thin nor does he look lethargic.

Sorry,what comment?TIA

"Underground" people providing diapers and formula. Even tho she did have hundred's of dollars and was able to go clothes shopping, get her nails done, rent a hotel for a week etc etc.

BOMBSHELL!!!
The expert on NG just said Tylenol should be given in appropriate doses.

Sorry I'm sick *flu* tonight and NG is grating on my nerves. I did not sterilize my babies' bottles when they were eight months old.

Most of all, I see that in the family ones, LM seems to be the one always holding him. He loves his child & this must be killing him. He is sooo upset by those pic's for a reason![/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly,in the few photo's of her holding him she looks detached,not motherly at all.

I am sorry I just do not see Gabriel as being lethargic, he looks like he is in mid blink.

I wish there was a body language expert in on Analisa, I just dont beleive her, I dont know what it is I just dont believe her.

How old is Analisa?

I think part of the problem is that she was too prepped for TV and not sure she isn't exagerating or her facial expressions are off. She acts fairly young to me also and she may want to please Nancy. Plus, Nancy presented her as very experienced in taking care of children the first night she was on, but Analisa then only said she had babysitted her own siblings.

I just hope that whatever investigators need to get from her, they got it before she went on TV. Sometimes these accounts are not always accurate in the first place, e.g., people extend beyond what they really observed and change the meaning of what was said based on their biased perceptions.

I'm sorry,i believe if she could produce an alive child she would have done so,the statement about the baby being blue rings true,not just something you would dream up.If she had said cold dead body,,but she said blue body,to me sounds like he was without oxygen for some time,this rings true..sorry..

I agree. LE is treating this like a murder investigation, IMO.....and with the S's still being poi's..........I think the truth might shock us all. TS is still spinning for all it's worth and she knows LE is thinking Gabe is dead. Now why wouldn't she be running from this by now if she was innocent........

tammi made a comment on her facebook that elizabeth had gotten formula from someone 'underground'
I remember that but couldn't figure out why she'd have to ~ can't she buy it at a store??? :waitasec:

How old is Analisa?

I think part of the problem is that she was too prepped for TV and not sure she isn't exagerating or her facial expressions are off. She acts fairly young to me also and she may want to please Nancy. Plus, Nancy presented her as very experienced in taking care of children the first night she was on, but Analisa then only said she had babysitted her own siblings.

I just hope that whatever investigators need to get from her, they got it before she went on TV. Sometimes these accounts are not always accurate in the first place, e.g., people extend beyond what they really observed and change the meaning of what was said based on their biased perceptions.
Analisa is 18 y/o.

So more than likely Tammi was on the other end of the phone.

My thoughts are this;
Tammi called EJ to tell her she couldn't change jurisdictions, then told her she had been in contact with Logan herself to try to get him to sign the adoption papers. She told EJ that Logan will not sign and that he has threatened to file kidnapping charges against her. EJ says "what am I supposed to do? Bring him back?
EJ looses it now knowing that the Smith's have been in contact with Logan, and possibly they told Logan where she was...She snaps, kills Gabriel and leaves town..

BOMBSHELL!!!
The expert on NG just said Tylenol should be given in appropriate doses.

Sorry I'm sick *flu* tonight and NG is grating on my nerves. I did not sterilize my babies' bottles when they were eight months old.
I think a more appropriate question would've been if there was anything in the room to wash out the bottles.

I'd also like an answer to when EJ was using the hotel computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie