GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Brown has this one nailed. Both on NG and Levi's program. She said AD's jeans were pulled half off, only one leg in them with the shoe; she thinks AD was assaulted in the SUV.
NG & Jane Casarez discussed the called in bomb threat. I'll catch it on the go around again and see if I can hear anything on the two questions ask...if they are not in the transcripts and only as a lead in. (collage). I personally hate that and then when they show maps or text quoting people and don't leave it up long enough for you to read or comprehend.:crazy: Sometimes I think someone from the program reads WS, because they say exactly what we have posted. :)

This goes along with what I've heard. I honestly think there were other people in the SUV that were with AL from his party when he picked her up. :sick:

Geez, I must have flagged a dozen comments already. Still trucking, because these little kids need to get kicked off FB.

From my searching, found a page opened in AL name, and all on his friends list are the culprits doing and saying all the horrible things, flagged them all methodically one by one. Also, flagged the pictures. I have to tell you they are not only defiling the Alicia pages, they are targeting memorial pages of others too.

In regards to the way he was traveling - if he was not from this area, and it doesn't sound like his is, he probably didn't know what small highways to take to remain undetected. The way he was traveling makes sense to me, only because I imagine he was going up Hwy 156 from GB to I-70. After he would have gotten on I-70, I suspect he would have taken the I-135 Interstate South to Texas. Salina, KS is where the 2 Interstates connect for N/S & E/W travel. Pretty stupid if you ask me though, to take the main interstate when you are in a stolen vehicle.

What I don't understand is where was he from the time he stole the vehicle between 1a-2a and when he was arrested shortly before 12pm. It would only be a 90min drive from GB to Salina. This makes me question where he mailed the personal belongings? The article states "Six said Longoria, who was released from a Texas prison in May, had some personal items, including clothing, mailed to Texas around the time authorities say he stole a car from his employer and left Great Bend". Unless he just put a bunch of stamps on the package & put it in the post office box, that he would have to go somewhere in person to ship it. There would be no place in GB until at least 8am open to do that. So, that makes me wonder if he went to another town along his route to mail it, which would make up for some of the time he was out and about. I'm just so confused by all his actions. It appears he can't function in the outside world (like the ex said) and maybe he was looking for a way to get back to prison life.

Not the brightest bulb in the room, huh.

Good question. Where was he all those hours? Stopped for a bite to eat and then pulled off somewhere to take a napper? I guess I owe a box a donuts, because if they had him under surveillance, he surely got by them. Wonder why they didn't? And was it normal for him to go to work at 2 AM? I highly doubt it.

ksnurse, could you answer the question I posed re: Venture Corp? There is a link in the #5 post on the first page of this thread. Thank you, if you would I'm grateful. Trying to fine tune the map.

From my searching, found a page opened in AL name, and all on his friends list are the culprits doing and saying all the horrible things, flagged them all methodically one by one. Also, flagged the pictures. I have to tell you they are not only defiling the Alicia pages, they are targeting memorial pages of others too.

they took down one of the memorial pages.

The detective charged him in TX, because the act was committed in TX even tho the call was received in NC. He wasn't in NC when the call was made. Maybe they both, TX and NC, charged him?????

From your link: In February, 2009, Detective Kevin Fineberg of the McDowell County Sheriff's Office charged Longoria with phoning in a bomb threat to Marion Elementary and Glenwood Elementary the month before.

Nancy was right, it's a different ball game when you have an adult do this carp. I think he is very emotionally immature, and prolly one of the reasons he reasons the way he does and the decisions he makes. Did you get that? ...sort of scrambled.

McDowell County is in NC, not TX. Note The McDowell News logo top left of page. Think this was all discussed a couple days ago?? IIRC

In February, 2009, Detective Kevin Fineberg of the McDowell County Sheriff's Office charged Longoria with phoning in a bomb threat to Marion Elementary and Glenwood Elementary the month before.

Longoria has been charged with making two false bomb reports. His cases in McDowell are still pending.

http://www2.mcdowellnews.com/news/2...well-now-person-interest-kansas-ki-ar-353072/

McDowell County is in NC, not TX. Note The McDowell News logo top left of page. Think this was all discussed a couple days ago?? IIRC

In February, 2009, Detective Kevin Fineberg of the McDowell County Sheriff's Office charged Longoria with phoning in a bomb threat to Marion Elementary and Glenwood Elementary the month before.

Longoria has been charged with making two false bomb reports. His cases in McDowell are still pending.

http://www2.mcdowellnews.com/news/2...well-now-person-interest-kansas-ki-ar-353072/

OK bedtime.....I'm clearly not up to spark tonight. ;) Was thinking the county was in Tx. Goodnight all.

OK bedtime.....I'm clearly not up to spark tonight. ;) Was thinking the county was in Tx. Goodnight all.

One more link, although it still doesn't clarify what NC plans to do about that warrant. My guess is nothing unless this walks from current charges and/or isn't charged with homicide.

Then maybe they will be up for extradition to NC? Meanwhile, seems almost pointless. So long as Kansas keeps him in their orange and white stripes.

Six said Longoria also has a warrant out for his arrest from Marion, North Carolina, for allegedly calling in threats to an elementary school.

http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-news-cd-longoria-court,0,6783697.story

Adam Longoria not only has a lengthy criminal history in Texas, he was also stabbed 28 times by two fellow inmates in a Texas prison for being a "snitch," according to U.S. Court of Appeals documents.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1267639.html

http://www.hutchnews.com/Todaystop/Longoria-background--2

CRIMINAL HISTORY: Adam Longoria has served time in Texas for nine convictions: Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, sentenced to five years in 1991 in Nueces County; residential burglary, sentenced to five years in 1991 in Nueces County; burglary of a building, sentenced to five years in 1991 in Nueces County;forgery, sentenced to five years in 1991 in Nueces County; credit-card abuse, sentenced to five years in 1991 in Nueces County (1991 convictions ran concurrent); credit-card abuse, sentenced to two years in 1997 in Nueces County; escape, sentenced to three years in 1999 in Nueces County; evading arrest with a motor vehicle, sentenced to seven years in 2004 in Nueces County; robbery, sentenced to seven years in 2004 in Nueces County. Source: Texas Department of Criminal Justice

Mahoney, that case law said oodles about AL and how his mind works. Thank you for posting, gave much insight.

Now I am curious to see if he gets a lawyer or if he tries to represent himself, he seem to just know it all.... and Manipulative .... Oh boy

I thought I read that the Longoria that was stabbed etc., is not the same Longoria associated to Alicia. IIRC, the Longoria that was stabbed etc, is in his late 40's and possibly still in jail.

I am just going on MSM reporting...I do remember us looking but I don't remember anyone ever being 100% positive about whether it was him or not. I assumed this confirmed it was?

I thought I read that the Longoria that was stabbed etc., is not the same Longoria associated to Alicia. IIRC, the Longoria that was stabbed etc, is in his late 40's and possibly still in jail.

There is another Longoria (45 yo hispanic male) in prison in Texas for child molestation committed in 2002 in Harris county. You can do a name search here but warning... the search engine is deathly slow. http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/offender_information.htm#General

Per the article below TDCJ has confirmed the Longoria stabbed at Telford is the same as the suspect in Alicia's murder. Hope this helps.

"Jason Clark, public information officer with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, confirmed Longoria was the inmate stabbed in the case. He also confirmed Longoria served time for numerous convictions from Nueces County, Texas, including escape, evading arrest and robbery, before completing his sentence May 25."

I am just going on MSM reporting...I do remember us looming but I don't remember anyone ever being 100% positive about whether it was him or not. I assumed this confirmed it was?

snipped
Longoria stabbed during one prison stay
By Darcy Gray - The Hutchinson News - dgray@hutchnews.com

Adam Longoria not only has a lengthy criminal history in Texas, he was also stabbed 28 times by two fellow inmates in a Texas prison for being a "snitch," according to U.S. Court of Appeals documents.

This goes along with what I've heard. I honestly think there were other people in the SUV that were with AL from his party when he picked her up. :sick:

I have thought about this a great deal myself. I thought his GF stated that he left alone to pick up a friend at 11pm. Also, I thought that somebody would have come forth considering that most people probably assume AL will be charged by now. If he is charged and others are involved, I can't see him not spilling on others if they aren't already suspected. God help us if others are indeed involved.:burn:

There is another Longoria (45 yo hispanic male) in prison in Texas for child molestation committed in 2002 in Harris county. You can do a name search here but warning... the search engine is deathly slow. http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/offender_information.htm#General

Per the article below TDCJ has confirmed the Longoria stabbed at Telford is the same as the suspect in Alicia's murder. Hope this helps.

"Jason Clark, public information officer with the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, confirmed Longoria was the inmate stabbed in the case. He also confirmed Longoria served time for numerous convictions from Nueces County, Texas, including escape, evading arrest and robbery, before completing his sentence May 25."

I think in one of the videos yesterday of the perp walk, they talked about the scars on the back of his neck. He truly doesn't know how to live in soiciety does he? Maybe he is mentally handicap? Please don't jump on me for saying that, what he did was horrific and he needs to be put away. Just saying his reasoning and decision skills are just off the chart.
I really wish we had more background info on him....family background, etc.
Surely the girlfriend was aware of the claim against him for the $800+.
Taking the children to a bar and grill for "babysitting" is not my expresssion of "a good fatherly figure"!!! Those poor babies, were they made to set there or were they running around and interacting with God knows who or WHAT. JMO

Thanks for the article txlil.

GREAT BEND, Kan. (CBS/KWCH) Kansas Attorney General Steve Six told reporters outside a District Court Monday that he is "confident murder charges will be filed," in the tragic death of Kansas teenager Alicia DeBolt, according to The Wichita Eagle.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20015171-504083.html

Yes, and in the not too distant future, if IIRC.

Longoria has not been charged or named a suspect in connection with DeBolt's murder, but investigators continue "pursue all leads," according to Six, who told reporters Monday that he believed murder charges would be filed "in the not too distant future," reports The Wichita Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks