2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good lord sh still isnt talking... give it to her judge!!!

IF GA is angry why is he there? I've always thought GA is weak, I haven't changed my mind.

Maybe he's hoping she'lll be released right then and there and run right into his arms?
And all will be right again with the world.
THE END

I'm glad that her lies are being exposed once again.

wasn't one of the years she spent in jail to do with the fraud charge?

Maybe he's hoping she'lll be released right then and there and run right into his arms?
THE END

So he can slap her? Sorry...I WILL behave from here on out.

I can hear alot of helicopters.

ITA with some others, let her out today to face the anger and the circus.

I feel that way too but I also feel that if she were to do time for the lies then she would have to deal with other prisoners and I want that for her.

And Caylee will never get to swim again. I have been swayed to believe that we now need professional jurors.

These jurors didn't want to spend time on the verdict. They just wanted to go home. Period.

Yep, Juror 3 was boo-hooing that they had to look at the pool in the posh hotel they were staying and couldn't even swim :(

I can't watch this, I am still so heartbroken. I'll just read what you WS'ers say, the blow won't be as bad :(

"This babysitter commonly known as Zanny". :great:

The Bumpit is only on one side of her head!

THE END

Perhaps he is angry because there will be a KILLER who threw him under a bus sleeping in her room shortly?
I wouldn't really be happy with that prospect.

wasn't one of the years she spent in jail have to do with the fraud charge?

She's done the time on the check charges. I think thru January of this year so she has 5 months credit, I THINK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks