Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

Det Yuri,

Hope you feel better soon.

I keep telling my kids motorcycles are dangerous. Tell them you want a BMW to drive instead. ;)

Ciao,

Sleuthster

(Looks around outside only to find the cardboard cutout I had made of Yuri.) Who needs an intervention?! I think I need to be "interrogated" instead. heh

I would consider opening up the YM fan club to other WSers besides myself...but the T-shirts aren't ready yet. I am working on a new photo for those that someone graciously sent to me where he still looks very professional, but hot. :detective:= :cool2:

Interrogated? Nah, I'd rather have a strip search!

And I would like a prominent position in the Yuri Fan Club!

Guess we girls will have to take a number and get in line, huh? :blushing: :crazy:

Hopefully Yuri's injuries are only minor and he will be back on his feet and at work in no time. Caylee needs you!!! Get well soon! :praying:

:eek: I am not sure Mrs. Yuri would approve!

Didn't I make you Secretary of his Defense? Where were you when he crashed?! (Hands on hips)

Thanks for all you do, OCSD!!! Yuri, hope you heal rapidly . . .

God bless you all!!!

I think I might have an old Nurse Costume laying around here somewhere...
HHMM

Yuri! Will you marry me? I'm your #1 fan!

I think I might have an old Nurse Costume laying around here somewhere...
HHMM

Oh, heck! I was gonna flirt with Yuri, but, you're cuter!

Well, in that case.. you GO girl! And, don't forget the little nurse hat!;-)

Yes, he is well aware of his WWYMD? Fan Club. He is getting a kick out of it (or at least so I have been told by people who have talked to him personally).

good luck with that, SS is very territorial, but in this case, for Yuri, perhaps she will make an exception for us;)

SS, I HAVE to be a member! I'll bring cookies, fill the water glasses,set up the chairs.. ANYTHING!

I agree! But he is taken :silenced: I don't think she would mind at all though if I tell him what an OUTSTANDING JOB he and the rest of LE have done and continue to do. They must have the patience of Saints! I thank you from the bottom of my heart

Does he have cute brothers, who are JUST like him?

(Looks around outside only to find the cardboard cutout I had made of Yuri.) Who needs an intervention?! I think I need to be "interrogated" instead. heh

I would consider opening up the YM fan club to other WSers besides myself...but the T-shirts aren't ready yet. I am working on a new photo for those that someone graciously sent to me where he still looks very professional, but hot. :detective:= :cool2:

WHOA! I SO need one!

SS, I HAVE to be a member! I'll bring cookies, fill the water glasses,set up the chairs.. ANYTHING!
I think brownies are in order since Baez keeps getting his. ;) Since Yuri is now in injury recovery mode...he is probably allowed vino instead of water, too. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back