Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

So is it OJ now and Casey next? If so I'll head up to watch now. If it's Casey now I"ll wait until 10pm.

Thanks!

Those Nancy Grace eyes. She gives that 'you got to be kidding' eye roll. LOL Casey threatening Padilla!!!

LP says - "Casey made threats on her myspace & he thinks Casey may follow up on these threats if she is released"

LP Says - "Casey said we will get even with Padilla"

LP..........when they were there, Casey never asked to be driven anywhere. Casey has made threats on MySpace........."going to get even with these bast**d's." Concern that she might garner support from unknown friends.

Yeah!!! They're giving it to Casey tonight! I hope she's watching. I loved the hot body contest comment:clap: LP better watch out KC's gonna get him!:eek:

Leonard P. on... "We had her out for 9 days, and she never once opened her mouth to help find Caylee."

Threatening Leonard on her her My Space. Violation of bond.

Talking head on NG "Joe" says - "he doesn't believe Leonard Padilla"

Have you fellow sleuthers seen these comments? What myspace is he refering too?

She's supposedly threatening LP?

Casey threatened Padilla on MySpace. Has anyone heard that before?

Sue Moss is hilarious. "What's she going to do, go looking in the next hot body contest at the local saloon"? lol!

LOL...she's funny! I see her a few times a week walking down Madison Ave in NYC - I'm 99% sure it's her LOL

Does KC always refer to Caylee as "my daughter" on these recorded interviews?

That one defence attorney doesn't think she's crazy enough to make such a threat!
Well. I think she is!

Have you fellow sleuthers seen these comments? What myspace is he refering too?

I'm behind the ball on a lot of this stuff, but could it be on her facebook acct. that people have been posting about?

I agree with Susan she needs to be put back in jail if she is doing all this MySpace and Facebook stuff.

Sadly, it's more than likely an imposter on MySpace. But we can sure HOPE like heck it was really Casey and that's enough to revoke her bail!!

Geez, obviously Leonard's comments have trumped us!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back