IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for posting - I posted cryptically a little while ago - not sure what i could link to - read comments by "knowtoomuchinfo" Not a part of the story, but it's posted in the comments. Interesting info about TS ex and charges against him.
- probably several pages back now.

It won't even take you to that page when you click it now. Oh how I wish I could have found that so that I could have read and copied!

thanks for posting - I posted cryptically a little while ago - not sure what i could link to - read comments by "knowtoomuchinfo" Not a part of the story, but it's posted in the comments. Interesting info about TS ex and charges against him.

OMG!!! *thud* :furious::furious::banghead:

if we reversed the role and a father was ill and sent his 3 children to a single man to babysit and this happened, would we sympathize with him?
So why sympathize with a mother who does this.

I read something similiar and it struck me.........we would be hanging him by his ****s!

I can't see the comments.....

look again - sometimes takes a bit for the comments to show. I thought they were gone too the second time I looked for it.

If what's in there is true - OMG for those kids.

For those tracking Plumadore's history/activities/locations, here's what I got from my basic subscription background checker:

Names & Aliases:
L P Michael
Michael Len Plumadore - THIS IS HIS REAL FULL NAME
Michael L Plumadore
Michael Plumadore

Date of Birth: 11/16/1972

Address (THIS IS WHAT'S ON FILE, THOUGH WE KNOW HE IS NOW IN INDIANA)
204 SOUTHVIEW DR
JUPITER, FL 33458

Previous Cities:
Grover, NC
Miami, FL
Shelby, NC (Last Seen: 09/1995)
Evansville, IN (Last Seen: 02/2001)
Jupiter, FL (Last Seen: 11/2001)

He has 11 criminal records/dispositions on file. All of this criminal history shows up in Florida. There is the assault against a fireman/police offer, probation, violation of probation, 3rd degree grand theft auto. This was in May 2000. Also at the time, Plumadore made an Alford guilty plea in juvenile court. I don't understand this one because he would have been 27 at the time and it's him. Maybe someone better with accessing the state/county court records can figure it out. See below:

Court Record ID: 13F00014666
Source Name:FL Department of Law Enforcement (AOC)
Disposition:Adjudicated Guilty/Delinquent in Juvenil Court
Court Name: DADE
Conviction Date:05/30/2000
Plea:Guilty(includes Alford Plea)/Admit
Offense Code:0784.0410
Disposition Date:05/30/2000
Source State:FL
Offense Date:05/08/2000
Offense Code:0784.0410
Source: flaoc

Sorry jjenny I thought you were looking at the court docket, I am looking at the actual court docket in the case and not a media article. If you go to
https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/DefaultFrame
click on start a case search here
Under trial court, click on Case Search
Enter your search criteria
You will see case number 08041 DAEQ003656
Click on that link
When you get to the new page, up at the top in the blue area, click on filings.
That will show you all the documents that have been filed in the case.
The last document filed on 11/10/11 was the dismissal per the DA.

Hope that helps.

The evidence that would be required, among other evidence, in a domestic case, is that the victim and perp had a familial or romantic relationship or (in some states) lived together.

In that case, MP did not live with or have a romantic or familial relationship
with the 13 year old victim or her mother. Thus, her mom filed in an improper forum. There would not be the required evidence to proceed with that particular filing. The police could have charged him criminally with something, though, I'm sure, and the mother could have likely filed the equivalent of a civil (not domestic) harassment order request.

Given this, I believe the media reports are accurate. The case was not dismissed because the allegations were untrue or unsubstantiated.

Seksi, not.

Plumadore seems to defy some stereotypes and profiles that I have in my mind about child predators. He's on line seekiing adult female relationships. His on-line preferences/bio state that he is undecided about wanting children; he doesn't appear to be trying to appeal to a woman with children (just based on this one msru posted).

One thing that does seem in line with a predator, his preferences and tastes are none, according to him. He just wants to please (=worm his way into the lives of, imo) his partners. He will make your hobbies his hobbies. He will enjoy the music you enjoy. This guy is keeping his options wide open; he's an infiltrator, imo. Maybe he only responded to women with children? Or maybe killing and dismembering was his fantasy and there was no sexual motivation? Start with a defenseless and vulnerable child? IDK, any motive for what he did is just as horrendous and mind boggling as the next.

I really hope the ME can determine if Ali was sexually assaulted before (or after) her death and hope doctors were able to examine the sisters right away to determine if they had been very recently assaulted. We've got one twisted pup on our hands; just not sure exactly what he's twisted around.

I hope Plumadore likes to talk. Hoping he talks and talks and LE can filter the truth from the lies to figure out just what the heck went down in that trailer park and why. I also hope that Ali's family is present and makes a public statement when Plumadore is formally charged this week. If they do and they are fire and brimstone about what he did to Ali and his betrayal of the family, and pushing for the maximum punishment, it will mean something to me. We typically see the parents of murdered children interviewed and expressing their anguish and outrage at that time. If Ali's parents are not front and center, the silence is going to make a statement to many people who are already scratching their heads about how these little girls ended up in Plumadore's unsupervised care and all the weird connections in this case.

ALL JMO...

Intelligent post. There are some sex predators that don't care who they assault. There are some serial murderers who murder who they can when the opportunity arises, without having a specific type. My guess was that MP was more than a classic pedophile. Based on his record and his interests online, his associates, friends, etc., and what he did to Aliahna, it seems like he was at risk of abusing, molesting, raping, killing, whatever vulnerable person crossed his evil path.

look again - sometimes takes a bit for the comments to show. I thought they were gone too the second time I looked for it.

If what's in there is true - OMG for those kids.

I found it kinda wished i hadn't. What a terrible way to live, if this is true. Those poor children i feel horrible for them.

scroll way down and choose page 2

I found it kinda wished i hadn't. What a terrible way to live, if this is true. Those poor children i feel horrible for them.

if true then there are no morals and since Lyle was into stuff, I can see a ring forming.........IF TRUE!
JMOO

I've typed and deleted 6 posts running now. Words don't fail me, but my heart does. Such depravity.

How long must one be married to a military person to collect on their retirement after divorce?

Attention please.

I am in the process of opening a new forum - in the Featured Case section on the homepage.

We are going to be moving over there so we can break out into topical threads. You can continue regular discussion here until after I move the old discussion threads and post a link here.

HOWEVER....and this is new...

Tricia and Sue have approved the sleuthing of these intertwined players until we can sort out what, if any, roles they played in the abuse and disappearance of Aliahna.

You must read and "thank" the opening post in the thread below. There are some parameters and we need to know that you have reviewed them prior to posting in that thread.

Ali[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158883"]Aliahna Marie Mahoney Lemmon Social Media Site Discussion.[/ame]

I posted some of this a few threads back and wanted to post it again with some updates for new information. It perhaps best summarizes my feelings about the parents in this case…

Christmas came early for Michael Plumadore. He got the gift that every psychopathic pedophile in America dreams of, he got three little girls to play with.

When Tarah Souders gave her little girls to her pedophile-father’s best buddy, she did so knowing she was granting him power over her daughters. She was gifting him the authority to feed them, spank them, play and cuddle and tickle them, bounce them on his knee, and tell them a bedtime story. She knew that they would be sleeping on the floor, or in the chair their grandfather died in, rather than in their own beds at home. She knew that thirty feet away, this man, this stranger, would be undressing these little girls, stripping their clothes off, and giving them their evening baths.

One of Mike’s new toys, the oldest girl, Aliahna, was already suffering from two previous incidents of sexual abuse so horrific that she had posttraumatic stress disorder as a result. Mom knew it would be potentially horrific for the girl. She did not care.

Though they were only about thirty feet away, close enough that she might easily hear them crying or perhaps screaming through the thin walls of her trailer, she did not walk over and check on them. She had given them to Mike.

The girls spent the night there on Tuesday, but on Wednesday morning mom didn‘t walk over to check on them. Nor did she stop by to see how they were doing Wednesday evening before bed. She didn't stop by to ask if there were any problems, or to see what they had done that day. She didn’t try to discover if they were properly taken care of, if they had brushed their teeth, taken a bath, been fed. None of that.

Nor did she stop in to check on them on Thursday morning, when her daughter was murdered. Or Thursday evening, when her daughter's corpse was brutally sawed into little pieces -- quite possibly under the soul shattered eyes of the two surviving six year olds, perhaps with the admonition that: “I will do this to you if you tell…”

Only on Friday night, after three days of not seeing the babies she dropped off thirty feet away, did “Mom” bother to check and see if Mike had broken any of his Christmas presents.

That's not an innocent mistake or an oversight. Adding too much sugar to your spouse's coffee is a mistake. Spooning in a few scoops of rat poison is not. Mistakes: I forgot my keys, I ran a red light, I forgot to feed my cat. Not mistakes: robbing a store, giving your little girls away.

And let us not forget the invisible man here. I am talking, of course, about dad. Did he not notice or care that his three angels were nowhere to be seen? Dad, who, if he asked where they were at all, apparently also did not care that the pedo's-buddy next door now owned his children. Who, during the eight or so hours every day between work and sleep, had no questions or concerns strong enough to drive him to walk thirty feet to check on these three little girls.

We are to believe this? It is ridiculous.

Not because it is something that no responsible parent would do, that goes without saying, but because it is behavior with no rational explanation whatsoever. They have offered no plausible reason why they gave Mike their children. None. If they said that they gave their children to Mike because the scuba diver who surfaced in their toilet told them to, it would actually make more sense then the irrational nonsense they have offered as explanation.

However, it does make sense once you abandon the notion that this was all some innocent mistake on the part of naïve parents. They were not gullible; two different men had already sexually abused their daughter, not once, but on at least two separate occasions the year before. For all we know this was not the first time. We do know that Tarah’s own father, who also had helped watch the girls previously, was a child molester, as were all his buddies, most of the people who lived in the trailer park, and even other members of her own family. They weren’t naïve, they knew better than most of us just how many bad-guys there are in the world.

In my opinion, they didn’t give their daughters away to some strange man by mistake. They were there for a reason.

I believe that the only mistake here was that their daughter ended up dead -- I believe THAT'S the part they didn't expect. When Aliahna was first reported missing everyone in the family leapt to Uncle Mike’s defense, and all immediately began slandering the missing girl. She’s got problems, they said. She sleepwalks, she’s got ADHD and OCD and XYZ and MSNBC, she’ll turn up with some crazy story, ignore her and listen to us, listen to Uncle Mike who’s pretty much the greatest guy in America.

Who would say that crap about their missing daughter?

I believe it is entirely possible that we are looking at a bigger crime involving more people than we know about so far. As impossible as this is to imagine, it is easier to believe than the story the parents are asking us to accept.

Just my opinion of course. If someone, like the parent's for example, has a better explanation I would very much like to hear it.

**** THANK YOU on behalf of most of who have common sence.. you hit the nail on the head.. this could be an opening statement at trial ****** Best post I have read on this board.. hands down ****

Looks like Priscilla filed for dissolution of marriage on 10/15/2009.

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/DefaultFrame

LM (traffic/motor), MS (then MM)(traffic & theft), Allen Souders (traffic), PB (then PS)(small claims), Tarah Souders (traffic/motor), Michael Plumadore (juvenile domestic) all have records in IA.

Dawayne Maroney's only IA record is for child support.

I posted some of this a few threads back and wanted to post it again with some updates for new information. It perhaps best summarizes my feelings about the parents in this case…

Christmas came early for Michael Plumadore. He got the gift that every psychopathic pedophile in America dreams of, he got three little girls to play with.

When Tarah Souders gave her little girls to her pedophile-father’s best buddy, she did so knowing she was granting him power over her daughters. She was gifting him the authority to feed them, spank them, play and cuddle and tickle them, bounce them on his knee, and tell them a bedtime story. She knew that they would be sleeping on the floor, or in the chair their grandfather died in, rather than in their own beds at home. She knew that thirty feet away, this man, this stranger, would be undressing these little girls, stripping their clothes off, and giving them their evening baths.

One of Mike’s new toys, the oldest girl, Aliahna, was already suffering from two previous incidents of sexual abuse so horrific that she had posttraumatic stress disorder as a result. Mom knew it would be potentially horrific for the girl. She did not care.

Though they were only about thirty feet away, close enough that she might easily hear them crying or perhaps screaming through the thin walls of her trailer, she did not walk over and check on them. She had given them to Mike.

The girls spent the night there on Tuesday, but on Wednesday morning mom didn‘t walk over to check on them. Nor did she stop by to see how they were doing Wednesday evening before bed. She didn't stop by to ask if there were any problems, or to see what they had done that day. She didn’t try to discover if they were properly taken care of, if they had brushed their teeth, taken a bath, been fed. None of that.

Nor did she stop in to check on them on Thursday morning, when her daughter was murdered. Or Thursday evening, when her daughter's corpse was brutally sawed into little pieces -- quite possibly under the soul shattered eyes of the two surviving six year olds, perhaps with the admonition that: “I will do this to you if you tell…”

Only on Friday night, after three days of not seeing the babies she dropped off thirty feet away, did “Mom” bother to check and see if Mike had broken any of his Christmas presents.

That's not an innocent mistake or an oversight. Adding too much sugar to your spouse's coffee is a mistake. Spooning in a few scoops of rat poison is not. Mistakes: I forgot my keys, I ran a red light, I forgot to feed my cat. Not mistakes: robbing a store, giving your little girls away.

And let us not forget the invisible man here. I am talking, of course, about dad. Did he not notice or care that his three angels were nowhere to be seen? Dad, who, if he asked where they were at all, apparently also did not care that the pedo's-buddy next door now owned his children. Who, during the eight or so hours every day between work and sleep, had no questions or concerns strong enough to drive him to walk thirty feet to check on these three little girls.

We are to believe this? It is ridiculous.

Not because it is something that no responsible parent would do, that goes without saying, but because it is behavior with no rational explanation whatsoever. They have offered no plausible reason why they gave Mike their children. None. If they said that they gave their children to Mike because the scuba diver who surfaced in their toilet told them to, it would actually make more sense then the irrational nonsense they have offered as explanation.

However, it does make sense once you abandon the notion that this was all some innocent mistake on the part of naïve parents. They were not gullible; two different men had already sexually abused their daughter, not once, but on at least two separate occasions the year before. For all we know this was not the first time. We do know that Tarah’s own father, who also had helped watch the girls previously, was a child molester, as were all his buddies, most of the people who lived in the trailer park, and even other members of her own family. They weren’t naïve, they knew better than most of us just how many bad-guys there are in the world.

In my opinion, they didn’t give their daughters away to some strange man by mistake. They were there for a reason.

I believe that the only mistake here was that their daughter ended up dead -- I believe THAT'S the part they didn't expect. When Aliahna was first reported missing everyone in the family leapt to Uncle Mike’s defense, and all immediately began slandering the missing girl. She’s got problems, they said. She sleepwalks, she’s got ADHD and OCD and XYZ and MSNBC, she’ll turn up with some crazy story, ignore her and listen to us, listen to Uncle Mike who’s pretty much the greatest guy in America.

Who would say that crap about their missing daughter?

I believe it is entirely possible that we are looking at a bigger crime involving more people than we know about so far. As impossible as this is to imagine, it is easier to believe than the story the parents are asking us to accept.

Just my opinion of course. If someone, like the parent's for example, has a better explanation I would very much like to hear it.

Very we said and I agree completely.
If your not a non fiction writer....................You should be IMO.

Very we said and I agree completely.
If your not a non fiction writer....................You should be IMO.

Here here!! I heartily second that. The man has a true gift for writing. And powerfully so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie